PDA

View Full Version : Taren Point 64 CiCi Yes Please GFE

Budgyboy
14-06-2017, 11:22 PM
Rocked up to 64 today no booking and Sophie says I have nice new girl, great show me the way. Followed her into the room and CiCi was sitting on the edge of the bed in a big coat, it was morning and still cool, Sophie had a long chat to her and we smiled at each other as she was talking. Sophie left and coat was already off to reveal cute little Shapley body in a green bikini. Nice kissy kissy then into shower, CiCi joins me and gives me a vnice wash, paying plenty of attention to my tackle and arse, gave herself a thorough wash to. Out of the shower dry off and sitting watching this sexy little minx dry off to, got a couple of ohh to big comments, I'm average and not what I would call big. CiCi has nice Natural breasts, nice Shapley butt tiny little pussy with a tuft on top and shaven underneath. Bit more nice kissing then a very nice cat bath, not to fussed usually but this was great, CiCi made her way down for great ball action, then me laying back her on her knees between my legs giving me one of the best BBBJ that I've had in a long while, playing with those very nice natural breasts at the same time. CiCi the initiated 69 and lowered that pretty little pussy on to my face. I gently licked and sucked whist getting great sucking, she is very sensitive and squirmed then clamped down and shuddered. CiCi then stood up looked at me as said I climaxed, great babe I said, she said we fuck now, yep on with the Dom, lube and then a very slow entry into the tightest pussy I have ever felt, you need to take it very slow until she relaxes and gets accustomed to your cock. Started nice and slow then built up to passionate sex in Mish, doggy, intense cowgirl, nice pussy and clit rub, very soft and gentle, off with Dom for me kneeling and her laying down in front of me sucking very passionately, Dom back on to finish an intense session in mish. She came a couple of times and she quivers even with the slightest touch after she has come, needed to let her catch her breath a couple of times, once she did she was very keen to get going again.Nice GFE cuddles and kisses at the end , CiCi English is not real good but we had an alright chat with google translator, she's bubbly and very sweet. Shower and she joined me again for another nice wash down again paying attention to the tackle. All up one of the best punts I have had at 64 and I'm hoping CiCi is around for a while as I definitely will be seeing her again

tarenpoint64
27-06-2017, 07:59 AM
Cici is working today ,for booking 95241278