PDA

View Full Version : General talk Waiting time

gundamsux
16-06-2017, 12:14 AM
So I visited this shop near Harbour Town on the Goldie this week. I had 30 minutes spare after lunch. I called the shop and asked for a ML I have seen before.

Owner says she is good to go right now. I turned up up, and had to wait on the couch for 10 minutes. Another dude walked in the shop and walked cos he didn't want to wait. (We all know the awkwardness when we face another punter. Both know what we are after.) Then he pointed me to a room, paid my $$$, took my clothes off, jumped on the bed, and then I waited...and waited...and waited...30 minutes later my ML finally came.

I mean I like this shop for it's cleanliness and the massage is generally quite good. Inclusive too. But man don't lie to me when the ML is clearly not available. Next time I'll just f***ing walk.

Enough complaining. I'm just a terrible old guy addicted to this game. F*** me.

reddoor
16-06-2017, 08:28 AM
Maybe she got carried away with her last customer. Many a time ive been lying there in a loving embrace with a fav and they jump up "oh s%#t" is that the time. Then they have to have a wash,a pee and prob a gargle,time gets away. Haha. But seriously man thats a bad show u deserve a rant.

RottenLittlePunt
16-06-2017, 10:03 AM
When this happens I call the shop and ask them when I can possibly get a massage, then tell them I am already in the shop waiting in room number x.

But if you want to be adventurous, walk out naked to the front counter and ask the manager WTF is going on.

gundamsux
16-06-2017, 01:57 PM
If the shop didnt have so many cameras i might have xD. When I'm in a hurry I dont mind seeing another ML if my regular isn't available. Really bad practice to lie in customer's face.

P.S. i did see Listerine there so I'm a tiny bit relieved haha.

APL
16-06-2017, 06:35 PM
LOL RLP That would get you some action

popeye96
16-06-2017, 06:36 PM
LOL RLP That would get you some action

Yeah, but probably from the next dude sitting on the couch waiting.

Beau
16-07-2017, 10:04 PM
A poodle at a pet salon would get treated better than this. You are only a walking dollar sign to them.
Always remember this.