PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville Dana

quackm2002
18-06-2017, 09:44 PM
I booked Dana after seeing those delectable photos of hers which 42 Gladesville have been spruiking.

I had my doubts as the photos were just too hot and I remembered Christmas' post a while back that the photos are done to make the girls look more attractive.

So appointment easily made. Turned up and had to wait twenty minutes past my booking time as she was in another appointment. I was going to walk if it went five minutes later when the curtain parted and Dana introduced herself.

Dana is certainly young, slim and pretty but at risk of being killed by Christmas, I can't say I saw that much resemblance between her and the photos posted on Wechat. She spoke a few words of English but not much more than that.

Off to the room where I waited another five to ten minutes before Dana made her appearance. She joined me in the shower and gave me a thorough washing before dropping to her knees for a promising bbbj.

Onto the bed for obligatory catbath before we got into it. She wasn't really into dfk and although she kissed, she kept it limited. No tongue in it at all. Bbbj was firm and pretty good and she also did some DD. We tried a few different positions before I finished in missionary. I was going to go for cim but had one stroke too many in missionary.

Overall, it wasn't a bad experience but might have expected too much from the photos!

Ted Hunter
18-06-2017, 11:33 PM
Quackm2002
Thanks for the heads up was going to visit Dana but now maybe not

Christmas
19-06-2017, 05:09 PM
Really...? :( maybe my eyes are really fucked from too much foruming.. I want to pull my eyeballs out, clean it, and put it back. really. whenever I thought the girl looks same as picture, people complain A LOT about it. I better get LASEK or something... thanks for the nice review btw...

42Gladesville
13-07-2017, 03:32 PM
Dana here, you can check whether it's fake or real!!!

plunderpunter
13-07-2017, 07:01 PM
the photoshoot looking ones are almost always going to be fake or modified or in the case of Hana a very old photo according to her
lookout for photos that look like the shop has taken themselves

42Gladesville
18-07-2017, 04:02 PM
we will make sure to take some photos of dana soon!

42Gladesville
24-07-2017, 11:38 AM
danaaa
is so adorable haha!

NaughtyBoy13
30-07-2017, 08:52 PM
Dana is fucking great BBBJ I've ever had. Actually I was quite impressed ! English just few words. But just shut up and enjoy :) Love the way she licks around and suck my D and balls !

42Gladesville
05-12-2017, 07:08 PM
Dana is on air now