PDA

View Full Version : New Shop - Springwood

Smoothbandit
19-06-2017, 12:58 AM
​Hey Peeps, For those that don't know there is a New Shop at 1/3460 Pacific Hwy service road Springwood. It's in the same shop that massage Mojo used to occupy.

http://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_1363947529/SPRINGWOOD-Gorgeous-THAI-Masseurs.html

Went in there and the very first Ladyboy god ever created was behind the counter:surprise: asked who was available and she told me she was, I politely declined her offer and she called out for P**** to come out. Well P*** presented herself and I thought yeah she'll do for the first punt I've had in about 6 months. What did P**** look like? well check the link out, I can confirm she is the girl In the pool photo. Paid $50 For 45 mins and another$80 for the extras................. Add says at the bottom "You will walk out with big smile." Sure did, got more than I thought I would! Rooms are clean, have full length walls, but no shower though. When I left I seen the other girl in the photo wearing the black dress sitting in the front, think I will return to try her out she looks better than P****

Can't comment on the massage as I didn't get one just had my usual playtime but she was friendly enough, not a bad bod, had a big back tattoo and these big nipple rings In. Good value for money I thought, give them a try I'm sure you wont be disappointed.

flamejob
20-06-2017, 08:27 PM
thank ya, just might need to take up your advice on that one.

ococpunt
21-06-2017, 12:33 PM
hey mate, sounds like a nice punt, mind PM me on what you got for the $80 and the quality of the massage? thanks