PDA

View Full Version : Question Hang Zhou women

corvus
20-06-2017, 11:42 AM
I presume there are a few Chinese gents on this forum so this is a question directed to them.

Has anyone ever dated a lady from Hangzhou? What are their typical personality like?

🍻

AHLUNGOR
20-06-2017, 12:21 PM
I presume there are a few Chinese gents on this forum so this is a question directed to them.

Has anyone ever dated a lady from Hangzhou? What are their typical personality like?

🍻

The simple answer is no !

Is there any thing typically different between a sydney girl vs a Melbourne girl ?

It's too generic and too many variables and ymmv mate !

puntercouple
21-06-2017, 03:23 PM
From experience, it's only Shanghainese girls that are distinctly different. They're sassy, bossy and therefore suffer from extreme cases of princess syndrome. Whether you like it or not, up to your taste.

corvus
22-06-2017, 07:52 PM
Hmm... thanks for the tips.

AHLUNGOR
22-06-2017, 11:15 PM
Heap, but I'll vote for the Hang Zhou girl too!

I happened to meet one recently after she just turned 18! She is also the no 1 tits in Sydney - 悉尼第一波!

Nejums
23-06-2017, 01:36 AM
There are no generalisations when it comes to women. You can have polarising girls from the same area. Having said that, I have had good impressions of Hangzhou girls.

corvus
23-06-2017, 10:37 AM
What are those impressions ? Family orientated or sexy vixens ?

AHLUNGOR
23-06-2017, 01:30 PM
There are no generalisations when it comes to women. You can have polarising girls from the same area. Having said that, I have had good impressions of Hangzhou girls.

Especially when you just met the one and only !

Nejums
23-06-2017, 10:27 PM
What are those impressions ? Family orientated or sexy vixens ?
They were generally wholesome girls. Mind you, this was at uni.

Especially when you just met the one and only !
Wait, who are you talking about lungor?

Yogurt
02-10-2017, 06:27 PM
From experience, it's only Shanghainese girls that are distinctly different. They're sassy, bossy and therefore suffer from extreme cases of princess syndrome. Whether you like it or not, up to your taste.

Thank you for this ....

AHLUNGOR
06-10-2017, 08:50 AM
They were generally wholesome girls. Mind you, this was at uni.

Wait, who are you talking about lungor?

Rita from 227 but she is gone now !

rooter
07-10-2017, 03:28 PM
The simple answer is no !

Is there any thing typically different between a sydney girl vs a Melbourne girl ?

It's too generic and too many variables and ymmv mate !

bro i agree and I disagree.
definitely every human being is different and unique so you can't make generalisations because there are always lots of exceptions.
But you can't compare an ancient civilisation like China or Italy or Spain to a new country like Australia.
The differences between cities in Australia are minimal but the the differences between cities in China or Italy or Spain or Egypt are significant.
Each city or region has its own culture, personality or language/dialect.
But yeah i agree every person is different and unique.

Wayne
07-10-2017, 07:26 PM

🍻

Go up to 142 Hornsby on a Friday and book a session with young Andi. Early 20s, tall, slim and from Hangzhou.

Maxybro
07-10-2017, 08:56 PM
Sounds like a typical white guy question haha
Is this for punting or are you looking at marrying one?
Hang Zhou women will eat you for breakfast bro

YI88
07-10-2017, 11:32 PM
Sounds like a typical white guy question haha

Hang Zhou women will eat you for breakfast bro
I totally agree! I have known several. They are not so different from Shanghai women when it comes to business.

Souless
08-10-2017, 06:09 AM
I had a Hang Zhou friend with benefits. They have a very big sexual appetite:)

Maxybro
08-10-2017, 10:43 PM
People are people, so why should it be
You and I should get along so awfully?
So we're different colours and we're different creeds
And different people have different needs
It's obvious you hate me though I've done nothing wrong
I've never even met you, so what could I have done?
I can't understand
What makes a man
Hate another man
Help me understand
How long did it take you to come up with that rubbish?
Are you quoting someone or is it your own words? It’s terrible.

Hammerhead
09-10-2017, 01:49 AM
Classic Depeche Mode song

woods23
09-10-2017, 07:55 AM
Is it me or any one else thinks shanghai girls has the best moan in china? Only ever fcked 2 this yr (last 1 yuki at 5 star ) but both moaned are so similar.
I guess i to find the 3rd one to test my theory is right ? :)
One is down to earth type nd one is a touch of SPS but still not bad.

wilisno
09-10-2017, 07:37 PM
Is it me or any one else thinks shanghai girls has the best moan in china? Only ever fcked 2 this yr (last 1 yuki at 5 star ) but both moaned are so similar.
I guess i to find the 3rd one to test my theory is right ? :)
One is down to earth type nd one is a touch of SPS but still not bad.
My all time favorite Shanghai girl was Rossi @ MOC ! ;) ;) ;)

woods23
10-10-2017, 02:58 PM
My all time favorite Shanghai girl was Rossi @ MOC ! ;) ;) ;)

Any good shanghai girl out there similar to rossie will ? my 3rd one ;)

wilisno
10-10-2017, 03:39 PM
Any good shanghai girl out there similar to rossie will ? my 3rd one ;)

Not that I know of ! ;) ;) ;)

God Member
10-10-2017, 04:53 PM
Stop lingering like an annoying fly.

TELL ME NOW!:fire:

you are being a jerk! :fire:

you are just being dicks here. Yes. I DO HAVE TEMPER! :fire:

Wow! What part of China is Bella from then? She's fiesty! She's spectacular! I find her a turn on - and I do mean that! :thirst: :cool2: She's like the passionate, sexy Carmen from Bizet's Opera.

(I think she is only hands off these days. :sweat: )

corvus
10-10-2017, 10:11 PM
Not that I know of ! ;) ;) ;)

If it helps, I banged a shanghai lady ( bordering on MILF) at vixens Marrickville earlier in the year.

corvus
10-10-2017, 10:13 PM
Lol Apparently Carmen was based off a prostitute Bizet used to see :)

I know lots of shanghai girls , the FOBs from China, are super materialistic and aggressive. The locals ones are much better and chilled.

Bother shanghai girls regardless of FOB or not, freely speak their mind . I think It's a Shang thing

Yogurt
17-10-2017, 01:44 AM
Beijing girl much better

doctorspock
17-10-2017, 06:30 AM
Shanghai birds can drain you till you are sucked dry both physically and FINANCIALLY. So get a lawyer to sort out your financial affairs with them before you take the intrepid move!

corvus
18-10-2017, 05:16 PM
Not easy to make a blanket statement, but based on my (very) limited experience:
1. Stay away from Shanghai girls (either in a parlor or in private), and you won't regret it.
Recall someone mentioned that the best compliment you give to a Shanghai lady is "You don't behave like you are from Shanghai at all". Guess that speaks volumes.
2. HongZhou ladies are much better in personality (recall seeing one from Thairapeutic). However, the majority(correct me if I'm wrong) of people from Hangzhou seem to also speak Shanghai dialect, so it's hard to tell.
3. Beijing: no comment (never met one in a parlor) For those in regular professions, my impression is half/half (good/bad)
4. Cantonese (HK/Guangdong): to me they are the best in the greater China region. Never regretted seeing a native Cantonese speaking girl.
5. Taiwanese: generally not bad, but not too exciting either (rather bland), similar to my exp with most Japanese MLs.

Good notes ! I agree with all.

G.Panda
19-10-2017, 02:41 AM
Damn good answer at the very top of this thread. No need to explain more, same opinions here, try my best to avoid Shanghai/Hangzhou girls.