PDA

View Full Version : Rockdale 485 Hot hot Korean Tina

Azninvasion85
22-06-2017, 05:13 PM
Hello brother punters!

Here for another AR for the lovely TINA at Rockdale! I have seen Tina before about 2-3 mths ago and have seen her maybe 3 times all up. She's a chubbish girl with curves, a very typical Korean face. Naturally large Cs. She then went on holiday back home for a month and came back very recently, and damn she has changed a lot! She's dyed her hair and gotten liposuction on her belly and abit on her thighs and butt, she she is looking very trim, however they didn't or can't do anything about the fat in the neck. But that's besides the point.
Her service is AMAZING! I was lead into the room and she comes in a couple min later looking glamours, we stripped and went into the shower, there was some very good shower play where she did a body slide with the soap and some fondling of my little bro from.behind, after cleaning she did a bbbj in the shower and omg her bbbj is the bomb. Lots of lips and tongue with no teeth and lots of attention to the balls.
We cleaned up and went onto the bed, she gave me a great catbath and her DD was unreal very well done. We turned over and she went to town on me. Again lots of suction and ball sack licking. I couldn't hold it and needed a break so we flipped around and it was my turn to eat her out, DATY was very responsive her clit cameout and she loved getting eaten out. Her orgasm was for all intents and purposes all quivering and moaning. She is also very much into dfk after I ate her out and put the Dom on we started slow in missionary with moans and dfk, switched to doggy where the view is great her ass is quite thick and can take a pounding, after abt 5 min if pounding I went ate her out with her ass in the air, then turned her around and had asked her to give me another bj, as CIM was on the table i wanted to blow into that hot little mouth of hers, after another couple min intense sucking I blew and she sucked it all up which more sucking taking every single drop out of me, it was amazing!
She went to the shower to spit and rinsed her mouth and we had bother shower together, she has some great service where she would clean u up again afterwards it was great to feel pampered.
Had a bit of a chat after shower and a smoke it was nice and relaxing.

Body: 8.5/10
Face: 7/10
Service: 9/10
Bbbj: 9/10

Thanks for reading my review guys! Happy punting!

devo69
23-06-2017, 04:05 AM
She is a real sweetheart with a fucking fantastic arse! You don't really notice it until you touch it... then in doggy- mesmerising. She is also enthusiastic and genuine. She was so busy fucking me that I was able to chill out and let her do her thing. Love it when they actually enjoy it and she definitely does.

Rockdale_485
05-09-2017, 12:09 PM
Tina is on today^^