PDA

View Full Version : maya - Gorgeous Aussie girl at Gold Coast

roro827
23-06-2017, 01:58 AM
http://m.locanto.com.au/qld/ID_1470209347/Low-Prices-DAYTIME-OUTCALLS-INCALLS-Sexy-Aussie-Brunette.html

After going to my favourite shops for months I decided to push my luck and really explore what's out there.
I went on to locanto, found this interesting ad. Very easy to communicate, immediately a good sign :)
Arranged to meet at RaMada hope island which is out of my usual zone:p

Anyway here comes the best part, a gorgeous girl next door type beauty showed up!!! 100% matching the pictures! I am in awe, thinking to myself what are the fucking odds!

Maya is very easy to chat with, nice racks to fondle and well shaved pussy to die for. The sex was amazing, especially when I was behind her, banging that tight ass and holding the coconuts with my hands! Heaven I smiled after cumming hard... had a nice massage to finish off the hour.

Please be nice to her, she is a real gem and I would like to spend time with her any day.

All in all, great session, great luck and fucking great fuck!
Will have to work harder to make some spare cash to see her again before she disappears like all good things.

oolongtime
28-06-2017, 09:45 AM
Well that didn't last long. Only available Mon-Fri between 8 and 8, so I try to contact her on Tues and her ad's gone. I'm sure it wasn't anything you said/did, roro827.