PDA

View Full Version : Question Does anybody know what happened to Shemale shop Transcend ?

BTK
23-06-2017, 05:09 PM
Hello slaves i use to be regular of this shop and i went last weekend to visit and it has
closed. I remember one of the Shemale told me they were moving but that was before
Christmas .They used to have a wonderful smorgasbord of exotic Shemale from Brazil ,
Thailand , Great Britain , Japan and Australia.
There website is down and telephone disconnected and please if anybody know's what
happened please enlighten me ?

aussiegaigin
23-06-2017, 08:39 PM
Hello slaves i use to be regular of this shop and i went last weekend to visit and it has
closed. I remember one of the Shemale told me they were moving but that was before
Christmas .They used to have a wonderful smorgasbord of exotic Shemale from Brazil ,
Thailand , Great Britain , Japan and Australia.
There website is down and telephone disconnected and please if anybody know's what
happened please enlighten me ?

There was mention here a few days ago about the place (278 Cleveland) now being a chinese RnT

BTK
24-06-2017, 07:33 PM
Thanks for the heads up Champ. You know its so hard to find a good Shemale these days .
There is so much competition from the pretty ones from sugar daddy's and so many closet
follower's.I am fussy too and i only like pre op ones with big cocks not the post op ones
no genital. I find after operation they lose that edge the aggression that only testosterone
can give you. They become too feminine for my liking. And the best sadist BDSM mistress's
are the pre op Shemale's and for fucking too and sucking there cock.
Many a session has become overheated with there violent sadist tendencies and i have had
to sleep on my stomach for 2 weeks or have burned my skin or bladed me i have to be
bandaged up and no t shirt for me. Still i deserved it because i have committed many sins
and deserved to be punished.
I have tried women who have fucked me with dildo attached to them but you know it just
doesn't feel natural . It will become harder to find a little Shemale bitch for me as the
government visa 457 restrictions mean there will be less hair dressers , hospitality workers
where most of these sweetie pie's come from.
And there is nothing worse then a Shemale with Princess Syndrome and that's why i will
miss Transcends so much.

God Member
24-06-2017, 08:37 PM
.I am fussy too and i only like pre op ones with big cocks not the post op ones
no genital. I find after operation they lose that edge the aggression that only testosterone
can give you. They become too feminine for my liking.

:shout: Satire of course, and pretty funny at that. :shout:

CunningLinguist
24-06-2017, 09:48 PM
:shout: Satire of course, and pretty funny at that. :shout:

Don't think so, I think he is serious, you are losing your edge :)

Raybo
25-06-2017, 04:11 PM
Wow.....just wow!

Choc-O-Block
25-06-2017, 05:19 PM
Now here's something I hope you really like!
😜😂🤣