PDA

View Full Version : 5 Star In A STATE of KOREAN BEAUTY w/ " JESSE " + INNOCENT SEXY LOOK + BALDY PUSSY = BENEATH HER WORLD

cisco
23-06-2017, 09:53 PM
She is the Youngest Korean and Natural Beautiful which is never lay her body into surgery room to do the make over , she is just that pure Natural Korean beauty that her skin i found out one of the smoothest skin ever i touch , all of these will be in ...

The Elements of Life Korean Natural Beauty Miss Jesse :

Face : She is beautiful innocent look pure Korean beauty

Boops : B+ Natural with light brown nipples

DFK : Yes , the way she kiss you will feel that she kiss like your are her Lover for that session of time

69 : Yes , Inside RADAR

BBBJ : in the shower she will do it but consider that time the weather too cold so i skip it but dont get me wrong she did it again after we cleaned up when we finished our session , slurpy wet , hand shaking , she knows how to deal with your dick although she might look innocent but she is not , she is a horny lady :love:

DATY : Yes , Inside RADAR

BODY : Sexy , Smoothest skin , Hot SEXY line

VAGINA : Baldy pussy , SHAVED so clean . You will spend more time down there just to eat and to taste it indeed

The FUCK : She is an innocent lady but she is a horny girl , her Art of performance might look shy at the beginning but once you guide her then she will more horny then you are , she will kiss your nipple while her hand shaking your dick and she will perform a wet BBBJ and mix it with hand shaking and suck again , i like it ? yes i did like it :love:

With all Gymnastic of sex she just up to it , Missionary , CG , DOGGIE , any style of Love you name it and she will up to it , when come to the Fuck part for all of these past years i rarely will explain on detail cause what style of sex you did with the lady i did it as well my friends :shout:

What thing still lingering in my mind now is her BALDY PUSSY , that pussy is a well worthy to spend time to lick it for a day or a year , when you try her then you will know and understand what i mean by now :miao:

For all of you who after for a Natural Korean Beauty Innocent Horny look with a SEXY body , a SHY Mix up with a Sensual GFE then Korean Beauty Miss Jesse there for you :miao:

Not much to say here cause i am in hurry but on the line up there are couple girls really catch my eyes and i think there are really beautiful , Miss Ting ting and Miss Fay and Miss Hebe will be on my Next stop destination of Love

This is Cisco w/ " I am What i am " with the KOREAN BEAUTY INNOCENT SEXY LOOK Miss Jesse will end this report from the Sex scene to the World news :shout:

5 Star City
23-06-2017, 10:41 PM
Thanks bro Cis

JESSE loves you:red_heart:

http://i.imgur.com/82DgbsL.jpg

ChulSoo
24-06-2017, 12:57 AM
She is the Youngest Korean and Natural Beautiful which is never lay her body into surgery room to do the make over , she is just that pure Natural Korean beauty that her skin i found out one of the smoothest skin ever i touch , all of these will be in ...

DFK : Yes , the way she kiss you will feel that she kiss like your are her Lover for that session of time

BBBJ : in the shower she will do it but consider that time the weather too cold so i skip it but dont get me wrong she did it again after we cleaned up when we finished our session , slurpy wet , hand shaking , she knows how to deal with your dick although she might look innocent but she is not , she is a horny lady :love:

VAGINA : Baldy pussy , SHAVED so clean . You will spend more time down there just to eat and to taste it indeed

The FUCK : She is an innocent lady but she is a horny girl , her Art of performance might look shy at the beginning but once you guide her then she will more horny then you are , she will kiss your nipple while her hand shaking your dick and she will perform a wet BBBJ and mix it with hand shaking and suck again , i like it ? yes i did like it :love:

With all Gymnastic of sex she just up to it , Missionary , CG , DOGGIE , any style of Love you name it and she will up to it , when come to the Fuck part for all of these past years i rarely will explain on detail cause what style of sex you did with the lady i did it as well my friends :shout:

What thing still lingering in my mind now is her BALDY PUSSY , that pussy is a well worthy to spend time to lick it for a day or a year , when you try her then you will know and understand what i mean by now :miao:

For all of you who after for a Natural Korean Beauty Innocent Horny look with a SEXY body , a SHY Mix up with a Sensual GFE then Korean Beauty Miss Jesse there for you :miao:

Not much to say here cause i am in hurry but on the line up there are couple girls really catch my eyes and i think there are really beautiful , Miss Ting ting and Miss Fay and Miss Hebe will be on my Next stop destination of Love

This is Cisco w/ " I am What i am " with the KOREAN BEAUTY INNOCENT SEXY LOOK Miss Jesse will end this report from the Sex scene to the World news :shout:

Dang, Cisco!! That was a great read :)

wilisno
24-06-2017, 01:08 AM

Baldy pussy expert is at it again ! ;) ;) ;)

Azninvasion85
24-06-2017, 01:16 AM
Cisco have u tried Ayu yet? U gotta see her if u haven't!

Smashing Pumpkins
24-06-2017, 01:35 AM
Oh my my my ..........

cisco
24-06-2017, 04:44 PM
Baldy pussy expert is at it again ! ;) ;) ;)

Lol :shout: you know what i adore bra wil , thank you :shout:

icecool
24-06-2017, 09:58 PM
Lol :shout: you know what i adore bra wil , thank you :shout:
Bro eatting bold pussy is unhygienic. God made pubic hair for a reason .

harrycd
25-06-2017, 12:26 AM
She is the Youngest Korean

I'd have to agree going from that pic, I'd definitely be asking for ID if I booked her lol :o

Lenka_X5
25-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Another entertaining review by Cisco.

SavageXXX
20-07-2017, 02:17 PM
YOU ARE WHAT YOU ARE MR.CISCO

apepork
20-07-2017, 07:45 PM
A lot of stunners from this place. So much potential to choose from. Thanks for the report Cisco, you're a man of envy. If only I was in a position to try them all.