PDA

View Full Version : Question Real name or fake name?

GoldfishMan
24-06-2017, 11:21 AM
When a WL/ML asks for your name, do you give them your real name or a fake one?
The way I see it, unless your first name was so unique that you'd be the only one having that name, there's no reason to give a fake name. On top of that, you run the risk of bumping into her and she calls out your fake name. That's a dead giveaway, I reckon. How do you explain to your partner another girl calling you by another name? Would be easier to get out of trouble if she said your real name!
What do you guys think? Actually I think this question applies to the working ladies too!

harrycd
24-06-2017, 11:27 AM
I just use my real name but I'm single so its not a big deal for me.

down2fish
24-06-2017, 11:34 AM
I straight up give my real name, I'm actually very open and generally tell them the total truth about me. Except for when they ask if I have a girlfriend, my mind always says yes but then the words "no, I'm single" always seem to flow out of my mouth.

GoldfishMan
24-06-2017, 11:50 AM
I straight up give my real name, I'm actually very open and generally tell them the total truth about me. Except for when they ask if I have a girlfriend, my mind always says yes but then the words "no, I'm single" always seem to flow out of my mouth.
Lol same here mate, but my line is "I'm single for this hour" and give a cheeky smile. They usually can tell when you're lying about being single anyway.

aussiegaigin
24-06-2017, 12:18 PM
If I am likely to give them my phone number, I give a fake name. On the odd chance my partner picks up the phone when the girl called, she would just say "no one here by that name, you must have the wrong number" and be none the wiser.

BlackToad
24-06-2017, 01:21 PM
I always give my real name because I like them to yell it out when I give them an orgasm :cool2::cool2::cool2:

woods23
24-06-2017, 01:39 PM
Real name always. wechat nd line for contact only.
Email too that's so rare.
I'm old enough to be their father so rarely get ask if I'm single or not.

cuteguy
24-06-2017, 03:22 PM
I don't have a problem with supplying my real name if they ask. However, not every girl asks for your name. If I make them enjoy the session so much that they come with me a few times, of course I would want the girl to remember me. Wouldn't you? LOL

Babycat
24-06-2017, 04:57 PM
Real name always. wechat nd line for contact only.
Email too that's so rare.
I'm old enough to be their father so rarely get ask if I'm single or not.
Really? I thought because you like that athlete lol.
I've never asked for names/address/status. No point. Except at KC managers always have to ask for names and write them down unintentionally. Lots of Michael, Sam (lmost of Indian customers there choose Sam. Might be popular name for them), Peter... Sometimes we have Mercedes, Toyota, Camry, Honda and Holden.

GoldfishMan
24-06-2017, 07:42 PM
Really? I thought because you like that athlete lol.
I've never asked for names/address/status. No point. Except at KC managers always have to ask for names and write them down unintentionally. Lots of Michael, Sam (lmost of Indian customers there choose Sam. Might be popular name for them), Peter... Sometimes we have Mercedes, Toyota, Camry, Honda and Holden.
Funny they use car names, lol!
But I have a question, why must there be a "point" to getting a person's name other than just making it easier to speak to them? Instead of a rude "Hey you...", you can just say "Hey John...".

Babycat
24-06-2017, 08:01 PM
Funny they use car names, lol!
But I have a question, why must there be a "point" to getting a person's name other than just making it easier to speak to them? Instead of a rude "Hey you...", you can just say "Hey John...".
Points here are I don't know if they give a fake name and actually I don't need to know their names. If I ask, then next time they feel disappointed with me if I can't remember? My brain has spaces for somethings in my real life, not for fake names.

harrycd
24-06-2017, 08:15 PM
Some of the WL names are kind of hilarious though, half expect to see girls called "Table" or "Chair" once they start running out of ideas :sweat:

Wsbird
24-06-2017, 10:05 PM
When a WL/ML asks for your name, do you give them your real name or a fake one?
The way I see it, unless your first name was so unique that you'd be the only one having that name, there's no reason to give a fake name. On top of that, you run the risk of bumping into her and she calls out your fake name. That's a dead giveaway, I reckon. How do you explain to your partner another girl calling you by another name? Would be easier to get out of trouble if she said your real name!
What do you guys think? Actually I think this question applies to the working ladies too!

Never give them the real name. I don't want to get into trouble with my wife someday.

Christmas
24-06-2017, 10:57 PM
Some of the WL names are kind of hilarious though, half expect to see girls called "Table" or "Chair" once they start running out of ideas :sweat:

HAHA are you pointing me out!?!
yeah but it's true, look at all those Chanel, Miumiu, LV.. etc.. lol it's funny indeed.

I sometimes gave them a name that I wanted to use, as a working name, example

Cake
Sunday
Hawaii
etc

no one liked to use :D

while bibi, coco, lulu, lala, feifei, cici, bobo, nana, mimi, yoyo, gigi are so popular

harrycd
25-06-2017, 01:22 AM
I didn't realise you picked all the names

Cake, Cookie, Sugar... Diabetes :shout:

cuteguy
25-06-2017, 02:25 PM

Don't the girls have a say in what name they work under? Thank goodness you said Cake and not Coke.

ChulSoo
25-06-2017, 03:10 PM
Real name, short name and nickname.

So far, only one Taiwanese ML knows about me on a personal, level, as well as one other WL. Instagram, FB, Kakaotalk, etc. Sometimes it's interesting when one of them chooses a stage name that's close to their real name. Oh, and same for one Massage parlour boss as well. All the rest of the MLs and WLs that did, I've either blocked or lost contact with when changing to a new phone. Bloody Note5 really did freak me out with the battery overheating.

simplelife
25-06-2017, 04:32 PM
Always use real name for myself, but if I was too use a fake name I would literally call myself something so weird everyone would know its fake like.. Nitrogen Fire Maximus Hellrage The Fifth.

I am not very good at lying as you can see, my brain functions that i rather not say anything or if I'm going to lie its some exaggerated you know I'm lying lol

Two WL know me on a very personal level (like knows everything about me) as one of them is my regular and the other one is her friend. Go out for dinner, coffee, my house for bbq vice versa. Other ML/WL/KTV Girls I have met through friends and other sessions have exchanged numbers with the most I would do would be a general catch up through coffee/lunch, randomly bumping into them at drinking spots in city, strathfield etc.

I mean I got nothing to hide, no need to lie about something so minimal - only makes further problems, one lie becomes another.

wilisno
25-06-2017, 04:54 PM

No one beats Duncan of MOC in creating names for their girls, sometimes they were not even pronounceable ! ;) ;) ;) ;)

Longan
25-06-2017, 05:39 PM
No one beats Duncan of MOC in creating names for their girls, sometimes they were not even pronounceable ! ;) ;) ;) ;)
It's interesting that some girls have two names simultaneously. For example Eling at Ginza has a secondary name called Eva. Perhaps, one of the names might be too hard to pronounce for some?

cuteguy
26-06-2017, 01:24 AM

I don't know what he was thinking at the time when he came up with those peculiar names. Even some of his girls had difficulty remembering their names and instead gave out their real names at first. By the way, is he still around?

AHLUNGOR
26-06-2017, 01:37 AM

You are very lucky that you haven't had a WL named after you yet........... lol

eltran
26-06-2017, 04:35 AM
I tell them my name is either Mclovin or Mohammed.

The girls never seem to listen though since they always just call me Darling. What a weird name.

Christmas
26-06-2017, 03:12 PM
isn't darling the biggest turn-off ?

my pussy drought if someone calls me Darrrr-ling

wom
26-06-2017, 05:51 PM
The WLs use shop names (99.99%) so I have a shop name too.
I think it is a fair call.

BlackToad
26-06-2017, 10:34 PM

Yeah, I don't like being called "darling" sounds like something my 80 yo auntie would call me.

That said I am in the habit of calling ML/WLs "sweetie" sometimes. Hope it's not causing a pussy drought.

BongKong
26-06-2017, 10:37 PM
Yeah, I don't like being called "darling" sounds like something my 80 yo auntie would call me.

That said I am in the habit of calling ML/WLs "sweetie" sometimes. Hope it's not causing a pussy drought.

I'd say "sweetie" is as bad as darling - sounds like something a pedo teacher would say haha

AHLUNGOR
26-06-2017, 10:55 PM
In Hong Kong , almost all punters are being called 老細 = big boss !!

Which is quite well received as the great majority of punters in the lower end of the scenes are all working class and love to be boss for the hour or 30 min whenever he can afford it !!

woods23
27-06-2017, 01:29 AM

Lately I been calling a girl "pumpkin " hehe. Hope her pussy not going to dry out each time I called her pumpkin :sweat:

Pearler
28-08-2017, 11:01 PM
Silly little CL ,
What kind of name you got ?
By the looks of things now , you are not that smart.
Your stupidity just fills me will awe .
For you don't realize that you have been outed.

AHLUNGOR
28-08-2017, 11:05 PM
Silly little CL ,
What kind of name you got ?
By the looks of things now , you are not that smart.
Your stupidity just fills me will awe .
For you don't realize that you have been outed.

Hey Pearler,

I think you should stop stirring things up now , do your own things and try to stick around a bit longer.

Not taking sides but carry on like this is not helping yourself .

When was the last time you have a punt ??

You do like women I assume ??

Pearler
28-08-2017, 11:13 PM
CL has called me fuckwit on my first post.
However since you are a decent fellow its up to CL if he wants peace.
I know my survive rate on this forum is next to zero but if he calls me
out again i will still take that chance on principle.

AHLUNGOR
28-08-2017, 11:30 PM
CL has called me fuckwit on my first post.
However since you are a decent fellow its up to CL if he wants peace.
I know my survive rate on this forum is next to zero but if he calls me
out again i will still take that chance on principle.

Just don't take the baits ok!

Things are quite peaceful right now so let's just leave it at that. Say everyone just ignore him for 30 days and see how boring and desperate he can be, wouldn't that be fun !

Of course he is going to keep calling people names and unfortunately Admin so far has been on his side so unless you want to keep registering??

Ignore, ignore, ignore will be the best reply!

And if he keep attacking while everyone stays silenced . I'm sure Admin will act accordingly.

SouthernPunter
10-09-2017, 08:55 AM
real name. first name only. no last name or facebook address lol

SavageXXX
15-09-2017, 03:56 PM
all are fake non real

Tall Focker
16-09-2017, 10:12 AM
when the girls talk about me to eachother they say 'Hey you know that Tall Focker that came in last week?'

henson69
24-09-2017, 06:29 PM
i usually gave a made up name. on one occassion i accidently gave my real name when making the booking. I corrected myself and the wl just laughed. I have no doubt she was using a fake name.

curious36
25-09-2017, 07:47 PM
I am always single when I am in the shop. I use my real name and someone has my name too or is using my name.
I sometimes tell the ladies just to call me, "darling".

Raybo
26-09-2017, 12:07 PM
real name. first name only. no last name or facebook address lol

No issues using my first name. I have had a WL on Facebook. One day i was looking around her friend list and it was clear that there was other punters and WL's. I browsed further, things i common with her friends and saw a couple of people i didn't know directly but had mutual friends. At that point i realised it was a bad idea and unfriended her.

Yogurt
26-09-2017, 11:20 PM
Fake name like usually most of us did

BongKong
26-09-2017, 11:30 PM
Fake name like usually most of us did

Are you telling me your real name isnt Yogurt???