PDA

View Full Version : Angel

Butler383
08-02-2013, 05:53 PM
I am from Brisbane but make regular trips to Sydney

This was my first time to visit Silver Fox, will I go back maybe lol.

When I walked into shop Angel was free and ask me into room nice pretty lady, ask me hour long I said one hour please but for some reason wanted me to stay 30 mins anyway ended up staying for 60 mins.

Anyway I lat down on my front angel comes in who buy the way told me she is from Japan ok.well the back massage lasted for about 2 mins then ask me to turn over then stats to rub the old fella, well I like to have a relaxing massage and be teased a little before happy ending but I think she was trying to give me a happy start,anyway she keeps trying I told her not going to work like this, after about 20 mins of this ask me if I want anything else but would not tell me what's on offer.so I gave her a $100.

At this stage she gets undressed has the knickers come of I here the tell tale sing of sticky paper being teared I looked up and see her having a looks at what's on the pad, please give a break I don't need to see or hear this.

Anyway she comes back over and says I can touch any where I like, we'll please kept blocking my hands with arms so cannot touch breasts, and points downwards so move my hand and has it goes down further she says PERIOD.Now this is starting to make me laugh its too funny. Anyway got a happy ending but no b2b.

So basically paid $160.00 For a non massage and a nude hj. Should have gone to mastige round the corner.

Think I was a fool,this type of thing makes me not want to go back. Maybe next time I should ask the massage if she had got her period.

freshjive
08-02-2013, 06:02 PM
Yeah masstige is the palce to go if you want mechanical korean B2B. It's way better than getting crappy service like the one you mentioned.

jellyshots
08-02-2013, 06:14 PM
You should talk to Foxy and ask for a refund. She's very quick to get rid of ML's who don't work out.