PDA

View Full Version : No 5 Marrickville Any info about Megumi?

devo69
25-06-2017, 03:42 AM
Can anyone share some details regarding Megumi? I can't find anything about her, no pics either. If someone can compare her service and looks to one of the other girls that would be nice, otherwise I might have to take the plunge and venture into the unknown.

Azninvasion85
25-06-2017, 01:37 PM
Send Christmas a msg she may have more info

Christmas
25-06-2017, 10:02 PM
yeah why don't you!

Megumi vs Ayu

http://i.imgur.com/VwgNu8z.png

service?
of course Ayu win;;

devo69
29-06-2017, 10:29 PM
Hey thanks Christmas, I appreciate the honest appraisal.
Megumi would surely get my approval but is it fair to compare her to Ayu who by all accounts is the current service queen? I haven't tried her myself so I probably need to spend some time with both of them at some point. I could have easily just gone with Megumi but now you have reminded me of the service on offer with Ayu....
It's been a while since I visited No.5 actually, still have an urge to see the girl who I saw the last time I was there. Only problem is she doesn't see western guys, apparently I was the first one in a year or more so I got lucky and have wondered ever since whether she would see me again. If she said no I would feel a little let down but it's to be expected. I don't mention her name for fear that other whitey's might go and try their luck and she probably could do without that pressure.
Anyway thanks again, hopefully I will drop in again soon.

Marrickvill_5
11-12-2017, 06:52 PM
MEGUMI here :D
I think she has the pretties face amongst JAP girls
but don't book if you like momo's skinny slim body! she;s more bustier!