PDA

View Full Version : General talk The missus finding out- how to advoid.

corvus
26-06-2017, 10:29 AM
So I read this rather feminist article his morning in the Herald.

http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/life-and-relationships/sex-and-relationships/i-discovered-my-partner-was-paying-for-sex-20170621-gwvoyp.html

Now the purpose of this thread is to discuss how to advoid being caught out, - not the BS feminist stuff about sex workers.

In the aforementioned article the guy got caught out because

A) scent of the WL
B) the bank statement on the table

What do you guys do to stay under the radar?

Alex T Bear
26-06-2017, 11:11 AM
In the article the poor sap made 2 rookie mistakes! 1 always shower and mouthwash after a punt. Use your own shower gel/soap and reapply your own deodorant. 2 never use the combined bank card/account. Have a punting fund and don't keep statements, withdrawal slips or receipts.
Bonus tip, use a separate punting phone

shootermcgavin
26-06-2017, 11:33 AM
In the article the poor sap made 2 rookie mistakes! 1 always shower and mouthwash after a punt. Use your own shower gel/soap and reapply your own deodorant

+ 1 for this post. The slightest hint of an unfamiliar perfume or soap and the missus will be onto you. Also watch out for stray hairs on clothing.

Wasn't there a bro on here who got caught recently?

harrycd
26-06-2017, 11:49 AM
Handcockj hasn't logged on in a few months :o

sukeong
26-06-2017, 12:04 PM
Read it yesterday. Felt sorry for the woman. Hope she is able to start anew life even though seems like she still gets traumatized by her long term partner's betrayal and she was permanently damaged psychologically. Hopefully the guys new partner gives him a taste of his own medicine.

shootermcgavin
26-06-2017, 01:02 PM
Handcockj hasn't logged on in a few months :o

Thats the bro. Sorry, I couldn't remember his username. Any updates? I know he had a kid so hoping things worked out.

wilisno
26-06-2017, 01:08 PM
So I read this rather feminist article his morning in the Herald.

http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/life-and-relationships/sex-and-relationships/i-discovered-my-partner-was-paying-for-sex-20170621-gwvoyp.html

Now the purpose of this thread is to discuss how to advoid being caught out, - not the BS feminist stuff about sex workers.

In the aforementioned article the guy got caught out because

A) scent of the WL
B) the bank statement on the table

What do you guys do to stay under the radar?
Avoid scent, don't go through bank account ! ;) ;) ;)

Devilex
26-06-2017, 01:08 PM
be careful of the e toll statement when you have to cross the bridge for punting. wife might question why you need to make that trip

harrycd
26-06-2017, 01:36 PM
Good point, get an erider pass its 90 a quarter.

AHLUNGOR
26-06-2017, 02:18 PM
Avoid scent, don't go through bank account ! ;) ;) ;)

Cash is King, using credit card for punting is asking for trouble especially for married men or with a live in partner !

Nejums
26-06-2017, 03:58 PM
Who the fuck punts with cards? They deserve to be caught.

Disable location services if you're about to go punting.
Pay cash.
Don't leave another woman's vaginal scent on your lips before you go home (for those who are daty inclined).
Most ML/WLs I've seen don't put on perfume anyway...

corvus
26-06-2017, 04:03 PM

Pay cash.
Don't leave another woman's vaginal scent on your lips before you go home (for those who are daty inclined).

Ah I see what you did there !!! Very clever:)

I'm DATY inclined!

wom
26-06-2017, 05:39 PM
put the phone at airplane mode will cut location services and avoid accidental auto pickup of phone calls

harrycd
26-06-2017, 06:05 PM
Easiest way is to simply be single lol.

cleetusvandamme
26-06-2017, 06:31 PM
Sounded like he wasnt paying with cards but she saw on his statements he was getting a lot of cash out. He probably would've been better off saying he was gambling.
His wife going to the brothels to find the girls is pretty full on!
Not sure what makes this a "feminist article "?

quackman
26-06-2017, 07:54 PM
Just don't receive printed bank statements and put it all online

Raybo
26-06-2017, 08:23 PM
Having secret bank accounts and 2nd phones could be disastrous if your SO ever found out about them. Switch off GPS/location trackers on your phone, have a pin or fingerprint lock on your phone. Accumulate cash and keep it in a safe place. No electronic transactions. If the cash is ever found, it is for a surprise present or holiday. Sure, your punting is fucked for the short term, but you are in the clear.

Coastal Punter
26-06-2017, 08:40 PM
Newbie to this and feel like a c##t as i love my wife and have grt marriage but have caught yellow fever badly this yr. For me, put away a little cash- was away for first and will be for next otherwise a night when she wont be home till after me. Leave no trail. I only plan to go 2-3 times a yr and plan it well ahead.

5 Star City
26-06-2017, 08:49 PM
60% of out customers use CARDS:shout:

Wsbird
26-06-2017, 08:57 PM
A good idea is to save some cash every week. Avoid withdrawing a large amount suddenly.

Nejums
26-06-2017, 10:23 PM
Newbie to this and feel like a c##t as i love my wife and have grt marriage but have caught yellow fever badly this yr. For me, put away a little cash- was away for first and will be for next otherwise a night when she wont be home till after me. Leave no trail. I only plan to go 2-3 times a yr and plan it well ahead.
Mate, show us a pic of ya missus. I'll take care of her for ya. ;)

shootermcgavin
26-06-2017, 10:34 PM
I only plan to go 2-3 times a yr and plan it well ahead.

Literally how I reckon 90% of the punters on here started bro. The rabbit hole goes deep, bail while you can!

BlackToad
26-06-2017, 10:48 PM
My tips:

1) Nerver tell anyone that you punt, doesn't how much you think you can trust them
2) Keep separate bank accounts, always use cash, online statements only, no paper
3) Don't make up lies about where you have been, eventually you wil be caught out, make it so your SO just assumes you are at work or whatever works for you
4) Use a special browser with the forum that stores no history, bookmarks and always closes the page on exit

cuteguy
27-06-2017, 12:30 AM
Easiest way is to simply be single lol.

Being single presents you with no hassles. You have your own bank account, car, place and phone that won't be shared with another person such as your partner. You're free like a bird and no partner is watching your every move or action.

puntercouple
27-06-2017, 03:51 PM
60% of customers are single.

corvus
27-06-2017, 06:56 PM
Articles about sex sells !

Raybo
27-06-2017, 07:11 PM
60% of customers are single.

I was thinking the opposite. What is your source?

Coastal Punter
27-06-2017, 09:09 PM
Hahaha, nice try!!!! No way bro!

Coastal Punter
27-06-2017, 09:10 PM
Oops, whats that mean dude? Never heard of that saying!

ronnyvaras
28-06-2017, 11:14 AM
In the article the poor sap made 2 rookie mistakes! 1 always shower and mouthwash after a punt. Use your own shower gel/soap and reapply your own deodorant. 2 never use the combined bank card/account. Have a punting fund and don't keep statements, withdrawal slips or receipts.
Bonus tip, use a separate punting phone

If anyone is after a good prepaid sim the Aldi ones keep your credit for 365 days.

tsunaa
28-06-2017, 11:31 AM
Having a separate phone feels like a time bomb just waiting to blow. Just be stealthy about it and never use your credit card or feel the need to revisit the WL/ML outside of their work. Might sound like common sense but happens to a lot of us.

wilisno
28-06-2017, 01:49 PM
ha ha ha oy accidentally added a 0 to yer number brother go hard!

That's about right ! ;) ;) ;)

James_jones
28-06-2017, 02:28 PM
He probably would've been better off saying he was gambling.

For random cash withdrawals this is good. Should be in everyones play book.

If it is quite large you can also "conquer it" which can play in your favor being reformed etc (provided you don't keep going and withdrawing cash hah)

shootermcgavin
28-06-2017, 07:35 PM
Soon it will be monthly, then weekly and then Coastal Punter will find himself dropping in on his favourite sheila in an evening after a quick rub n tug at lunch time horny after doing the new worker he met the night before in that new cheap shop that just opened... ha ha ha ha ha ha...

Lol exactly what I was thinking. We've all been there, it's a slippery slope.

BTK
28-06-2017, 08:25 PM
For me its always been the opposite .Its been a Mr . So i can be a horny hunting
dick hunter . The obvious is different cologne , after shave , stains on the underwear
as for most males its done in public toilets. No not public toilets its too dangerous a
pub , night club or BDSM club safer option.
Though its hard to hid if you have battle scars from a heavy BDSM session with a red
rare arse or burn marks. So be careful slaves as cheating slaves deserve to be punished.

goodtime
28-06-2017, 09:38 PM
Avoid busy times, take a sickie from work if you have to, to avoid being seen by people who know you. Also pick shops which have more discrete entrance. Don't go to your nearest shop.

BTK
28-06-2017, 11:35 PM
Don't worry CL i can keep me mouth shut. Be our dirty little secret. I love
married men a sexy beast like you must have a family. They are the best ones to fuck.

pk77
29-06-2017, 01:37 AM
Just be single, or have a good excuse: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWV3k_d_y1k

Babycat
29-06-2017, 01:44 PM

Pay cash.
I like to use perfume, not because of men attracted but for myself to enjoy it, T.T

BlackToad
29-06-2017, 10:29 PM
Just be single, or have a good excuse: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWV3k_d_y1k

Yeah, I remember the 2nd phone is what got Walt caught out. Better to have just one phone and remember to delete your messages.

Longan
29-06-2017, 10:32 PM
Yeah, I remember the 2nd phone is what got Walt caught out. Better to have just one phone and remember to delete your messages.
Perhaps use work phone. She's less likely to check that - who would ever expect you to punt on your work phone?

CunningLinguist
29-06-2017, 11:42 PM
I like to use perfume, not because of men attracted but for myself to enjoy it, T.T

That's one sure way to cut your number of customers in half, married/attached men wont want to see you.
I find most if not all experienced WL/ML don't use perfume.

vitamin
30-06-2017, 12:34 AM
That's one sure way to cut your number of customers in half, married/attached men wont want to see you.
I find most if not all experienced WL/ML don't use perfume.

Can't you just put it down to hug hello a co worker?..
Lot's of colleagues wear perfume and give hug hello and rub off.

and why can't you say you went gym?? showered. and sprayed lots of deodorant

Longan
30-06-2017, 12:41 AM
Can't you just put it down to hug hello a co worker?..
Lot's of colleagues wear perfume and give hug hello and rub off.

and why can't you say you went gym?? showered. and sprayed lots of deodorant
Hugging co-worker is borderline passable but spraying yourself with some Chanel No5's after a gym session sounds a little far-fetched.

CunningLinguist
30-06-2017, 09:27 AM
The missus: Hugged another co-worker today then did ya ?
Punter: yes dear
The missus: That's 3 times this week, who the fuck is she ay ?
Punter: Just an ugly old fat lady, nothing to worry about dear :)
The missus: Yeah right, I'll be in today at lunch to talk to her about this then.

Nejums
30-06-2017, 01:41 PM
I have a few cougars with strong perfumes who like hugging me at work...

Syd119
30-06-2017, 09:17 PM
agree, cash transactions is key
also timing is important, need to explain well where you have been for the time

Coastal Punter
01-07-2017, 05:23 PM
Well, tried and works so far. Post RnT had shower at SolverFox. Bit of soap also. In a way kinda lucky that i was hot on train going home and bit of light sweat. Anyway, very affectionate wife....no suspicion. Even had early morning root today. Walked into shop off street...paid cash. Too easy.

Coastal Punter
01-07-2017, 05:24 PM
Thats my excuse..."yeah, so snd so was spraying perfume at me for a laugh"

cuteguy
01-07-2017, 06:16 PM
How about GPS or navigational systems in cars? I wonder how many guys were caught out when there was a check of where they had travelled.

CunningLinguist
01-07-2017, 07:44 PM
How about GPS or navigational systems in cars? I wonder how many guys were caught out when there was a check of where they had travelled.

Never use a car GPS. If you do and wipe the history that is suspicious.

Coastal Punter
01-07-2017, 09:03 PM
Hahaha....jesus if i did I'd be broke in no time!!!! :shout:

Coastal Punter
01-07-2017, 09:05 PM
Hahaha..Pay that fellas!!!!��

deucebigalow
02-07-2017, 09:40 AM
Any tips on getting a second phone anonymously?

JackRabbitJelly
04-07-2017, 01:05 PM
Gotta play it smart and create diversions

grubster
04-07-2017, 08:24 PM
Just go when Mrs is out of town... May only be a few times a year, but best time to go.

grubster
04-07-2017, 08:25 PM
Or if she is in town, just tell her you went for a cheap and cheerful Thai massage to loosen up a little. No dramas!

inmydream
04-07-2017, 08:31 PM
Just tell her you go to a gym class. Of course the gym is for your little brother lol.

Coastal Punter
04-07-2017, 09:32 PM
Just go when Mrs is out of town... May only be a few times a year, but best time to go.

Thats what I'll also be doing...

Coastal Punter
04-07-2017, 09:35 PM
Or if she is in town, just tell her you went for a cheap and cheerful Thai massage to loosen up a little. No dramas!

I managed this too althpugh was a legit Thai...had done a big triathlon in morning and said i need a massage, she was fine as i said I'd only go legit but....looked for RnT but no luck unfort.

JackRabbitJelly
04-07-2017, 10:56 PM
Lol CoastalPunter... when the half truths back fire

Spaniel
07-07-2017, 10:40 PM
They will always find out eventually. And the price you will pay will more than you ever spent
on punting. Most missus know if the man is getting nothing at home that he will wander.
So many men naive if they think they don't know.
Once a women because domesticated just feed them , give them car and care and provide
for kids they will turn a blind eye to any indiscretions.

dokidokisuru
08-07-2017, 01:37 PM
damn it sounds like so much more of a hassle when you live with your partner! Sharing finances sounds like a disaster!

plunderpunter
13-07-2017, 07:06 PM
i sqirrel away a few dollars cash everyweek to save for sessions. it helps both with not spending too much and not getting caught out!

stormeewp
21-08-2017, 12:54 PM
I go to legit places that tease a little and I finish myself off afterwards or during. I am happy to tell the Mrs that I needed a massage to chill out.

curious36
24-08-2017, 07:49 PM
Join a wine club. Buy wine and pretend it cost more than it does.Wine does vary in price so you can enjoy your good times.

Coastal Punter
24-08-2017, 10:01 PM
i sqirrel away a few dollars cash everyweek to save for sessions. it helps both with not spending too much and not getting caught out!

Yep, wnat i do. The odd $10 or $20. All adds up after a few mths. Heading up the GC for 3 days work. Going tback to a place at Mermaid i visited in March.

Brothelcreeper
24-08-2017, 10:09 PM
Have two bank accounts. One for punting that nobody else knows about. Get your punting money transferred directly into it from you pay and Bobs your Uncle. Then enjoy spending it.

RNT4LIFE
24-08-2017, 11:17 PM
hey Dence,

I use xiaomi note 4, this phone allows you to run 2 OS/interface. I have setup so that, when i use my pinky to unlock the phone, it will take me to my 2nd OS, which has setup for punting (including Emails and tinders etc)

CunningLinguist
24-08-2017, 11:19 PM
Have two bank accounts. One for punting that nobody else knows about. Get your punting money transferred directly into it from you pay and Bobs your Uncle. Then enjoy spending it.

Your wife obviously isn't an accountant, or she trusts you ...

davies1520
24-08-2017, 11:26 PM
1. Establish a budget for work lunch. Takeaway every day. Coffees etc
2. Buy stuff for sandwiches and keep it at work. Ditto to save on coffee (I use a plunger instead of buying espresso)
3. Keep the money saved somewhere safe. Like the glove box of the work car

Pearler
25-08-2017, 08:45 AM
A decent body bag can be bought from a Mortuary , Crematorium or Funeral home. If that fails i'm
sure Amazon can sell you one online and free delivery. Sadly they only come in one colour.
I think though the best way to remember somebody would be to get a taxidermist to do it.
It might be more expensive but what a delightful way to remember you partner.

Yogurt
17-10-2017, 01:54 AM
Thats is what it should be done

tom238
18-10-2017, 08:47 PM
Cash is king ...

Pussyhands
08-11-2017, 09:21 AM
Single life is the good life ggwp.

chance
08-11-2017, 01:01 PM
One time i turned up. Choose a lady. Opened wallet, and was $50 short. No ATM nearby, had to use the shop ATM. Never again as cash is much more safe

Babycat
08-11-2017, 01:33 PM
mate - if all of the above is true and the sex is good then trust me - stop now, and focus on keeping your marriage great.
Absolutely agreed.

adamwoods
14-11-2017, 10:15 AM
just dont be stupid, dont do anything traceable... best to have a punting phone number too...

breeze
29-11-2017, 09:52 PM
number 1 rule, gotta have a second phone and reason to have one, with 8 digit password, and you are good to go. i assume that sooner or later i will leave punt phone hanging around, so password is critical, and i rarely use this phone unless i am sure im alone. i say its a work phone, not for personal calls, and rarely show it. i mainly use wechat on the phone, so i can just check the phone a few hours before i plan to punt, so im not using that phone a huge amount, and i check aus99 also when im definitely alone
also, the phone has a secret tab for internet browswer with another password, so super safe
again always assume someone will pick up your phone out of curiousity, so password is real important. also assume you will lose this punting phone, we all can be careless, so the password is total peace of mind

nekgent
04-12-2017, 09:47 AM
Always use incognito tab in your browser...

AHLUNGOR
04-12-2017, 09:59 AM
number 1 rule, gotta have a second phone and reason to have one, with 8 digit password, and you are good to go. i assume that sooner or later i will leave punt phone hanging around, so password is critical, and i rarely use this phone unless i am sure im alone. i say its a work phone, not for personal calls, and rarely show it. i mainly use wechat on the phone, so i can just check the phone a few hours before i plan to punt, so im not using that phone a huge amount, and i check aus99 also when im definitely alone
also, the phone has a secret tab for internet browswer with another password, so super safe
again always assume someone will pick up your phone out of curiousity, so password is real important. also assume you will lose this punting phone, we all can be careless, so the password is total peace of mind

And then one day your Mrs will be curious and asks : honey, what's your password in this phone , let me have a look ?

breeze
04-12-2017, 11:03 AM
right AHLUNGOR. but the default for most guys is one phone and no password. already the significant other will ask to check this phone.
depends how curious your partner is.
some women want to check everything including your main phone. i had gf who used wechat and whatapp etc and wanted to know why i had them on my phone. shops put galleries on wechat so you are gone. i had another gf who went thru my phone when i was asleep, and found more images and messages than i knew existed
if u have a stable relationship and your main phone isnt completely clean of punt stuff, your relationshop hangs on a thread. as u said yourself before, you can throw everything away if she finds just one trace of badness.
a friend of mine this month had his iphonex trashed by a pissed off fiance and his relationship was also trashed. his fiance had bought the phone for him, yet she was so pissed she destroyed it and him

Littlewonder
06-12-2017, 09:32 PM
Discuss it with her, then there is no problem.

AWDFun
05-01-2018, 03:07 PM
After visiting places with no shower facilities I use the scented baby wipes you can buy from Aldi or Woolies and clean after myself when I have left the property.
Wet wipe down the residue oil and cream in the car and wipe down the leather in the car as well witha fresh wipe.
If she asks say you were cleaning the car and the smell from the wipes are still on your hands.

chubbs_peterson
08-01-2018, 07:05 AM
How to avoid the missus finding out: Don't punt.

syphon
08-01-2018, 12:11 PM
Glad to see this thread! So often in punting forums, anything negative is frowned upon! If you mention STI's for example,then you are a some kind of troll spoiling the fun. If your going to talk about punting, then you need to talk about everything that relates to punting. The good and not so good!
I would have thought that a major way guys get caught out is through giving their partners an STI acquired via bbbj and daty.
Just be all safe I hear you say! Easier said than done! I know I'm totally hooked on bbbj and just love giving daty. My greatest fear is that I might catch something and give it to my wife.
Like most punters (hopefully all) I have regular checkups and in years of punting have never had a problem but it still worries me.

kotter
08-01-2018, 12:46 PM
Its a matter of time..

Assandlegs
08-01-2018, 01:07 PM
Its a matter of time..

You're just a ray of sunshine, aren't you?
Make sure you have regular check ups and, ffs, don't punt if you have caught something!

As for punting when married, that's a personal decision based upon your circumstances. The question to ask yourself is "if I am married, what is the real reason I am punting?"
Be honest with yourself first.

yug
08-01-2018, 05:51 PM
You're just a ray of sunshine, aren't you?
Make sure you have regular check ups and, ffs, don't punt if you have caught something!

As for punting when married, that's a personal decision based upon your circumstances. The question to ask yourself is "if I am married, what is the real reason I am punting?"
Be honest with yourself first.

Assandlegs, I think he (Kooter) meant "eventually a guy will get caught cheating"...I don't think he meant "it's a matter of time a guy will catch an STD..."

Anyway, he is right though...As a punter, we need to have precautions...The things that scare me are these (as a punter all must be wary of this):

1) 50% of male will not have symptoms of STI so, if they don't do check-ups, they will be infecting a lot of people.
There are lot more women who do not have symptoms as well.
2) BBBJ (oral sex) is an equal culprit and can actually be more risky.
3) If you have open wound in your mouth, don't go for DFK.
4) Does the $150 shops actually educate their WL to get tested?
5) Like Assandlegs said: Do not punt if you have STD! ( I heard it takes 2-3 weeks for STDs to be treated. I am pretty sure most punters here have enough self-control to go 3 weeks without punting right? )

Precautions to take:

1) Instead of BBBJ, do CBJ.
Unfortunately, I haven't been able to follow my own advice on this 'cause BBBJ and CIM are crazy good :smile:
2) Punt Less
3) Go to high-end places or whatever-end places where you are sure the girls are tested regularly.
Example, I was told by one of the girls in GINZA that they are tested regularly.
4) See regulars you trust.

I wrote twice about this subject in less than a week. Sorry to dampen people's fun but I wanted to get the words out there so we can all punt safely or at least have peace of mind. Ok, I am not bringing this topic ever again 'cause I can already picture some punters rolling their eyes and saying: "This guy!"...

And about mrs finding out, (it is just my opinion) Keep your marriage.
You will regret it when your marriage falls apart around you!

xcite
08-01-2018, 06:56 PM
I've also read that engaging in risky activities when sick (ie flu) is more likely to increase the chances as your immune system is far weaker.

Be careful with incognito browser mode as it also tends to remember frequently typed words. Sometimes people quickly use your phone to login to something temporarily.

curious36
08-01-2018, 08:29 PM
Life can be simple.
Just tell your wife you are having a massage.
Find a few legit ones in case she asks where you went.
If she checks on you tell her you tried another one.

Some make life so difficult for themselves.

Black3yes
08-01-2018, 08:34 PM
60% of customers are single

BongKong
09-01-2018, 12:13 AM
60% of customers are single

Bullshit lol

I think you mean maybe 6%

yug
09-01-2018, 01:13 AM
Bullshit lol

I think you mean maybe 6%

Yeah, 60% is too high and 6% is on the low end.
I think more like 15% - 25% are single.

One of my high-school friend who married his high-school sweetheart told me that most of his married team mates secretly punt at least once a month, including him. He was talking as if it was the new norm. Then I bumped into one of my colleagues in Ginza who is 55 years old and happily married.
Surprisingly, I was the one trying to hide my face from him though I am single by choice and have hardly anything to be guilty of.

All of this tells me that reality is quite different and that majority of the punters are actually married/spoken for.

BongKong
09-01-2018, 01:20 AM
Yeah, 60% is too high and 6% is on the low end.
I think more like 15% - 25% are single.

One of my high-school friend who married his high-school sweetheart told me that most of his married team mates secretly punt at least once a month, including him. He was talking as if it was the new norm. Then I bumped into one of my colleagues in Ginza who is 55 years old and happily married.
Surprisingly, I was the one trying to hide my face from him though I am single by choice and have hardly anything to be guilty of.

All of this tells me that reality is quite different and that majority of the punters are actually married/spoken for.

I still reckon my number is closer.

Have you ever watched any of your friends fuck their wife?

jfoldbar
09-01-2018, 05:39 AM
live with a stupid girl. that way you can tell her any bs and she believes it.

true story.
a work mate once gave me brothel page out of the local rag and recommended one to try. i folded it up and jammed it in a hideyhole in my car thinking id try it when i can a chance. i forgot about it. few months later my other half was cleaning the car and found it. but luck would have it that on the back of this page was a story that was very similar to my work. so she assumed thats why i kept the page and was too stupid to realise anything different.

JamesG
09-01-2018, 07:18 PM
Seems clear to me that he was trying to get caught

Another must IMO is don't shit where you eat, stay clear of brothels in your local area

Or even close to your/her workplace. 2 suburbs over is my rule, an extra 10 minutes drive is a small price to pay for piece of mind

Dupper
09-01-2018, 10:10 PM
Why all the smoke and daggers ?
Just do it .
It's like a cat shitting and it hides it in garden or kitty litter.
Everybody know's the cat is shitting the same as your women.

marmont
10-01-2018, 12:19 PM
There are a lot of ways to fluff up, and being busy, its not hard to fluff up
Your mobile going off with a few texts after 9pm is example
Last night, I had my phone on vibrate, and it buzzed a few times late at night
Can be a giveaway