PDA

View Full Version : Question does ❤️yoga❤️ really help your sex life?

Christmas
27-06-2017, 12:11 AM
I had few yoga session from last weekend and It doesn't seem the great exercise for me?
firstly it's too boring (barre yoga/aerial yoga was intense AF though, those are not real yoga... are they? that was mad! real good fun!)
and secondly I got bored.

many people told me that yoga improve your sex life, so I googled it and it seems orite LOL
http://i.imgur.com/CFVU37Y.png

but guess it's all because yoga makes you to be more flexible -.-??
I'm bit skeptical. isn't it all marketing?? I'd say all exercise improve your sex life because

1. Testosterone
2. better perform (due to physical strength, stamina)
3. because your body is hot(as sexy, not the temperature)

I don't know why I wrote this.. maybe I'm horny ㅋ

cuteguy
27-06-2017, 12:18 AM
I had few yoga session from last weekend and It doesn't seem the great exercise for me?
firstly it's too boring (barre yoga/aerial yoga was intense AF though, those are not real yoga... are they? that was mad! real good fun!)
and secondly I got bored.

many people told me that yoga improve your sex life, so I googled it and it seems orite LOL
http://i.imgur.com/CFVU37Y.png

but guess it's all because yoga makes you to be more flexible -.-??
I'm bit skeptical. isn't it all marketing?? I'd say all exercise improve your sex life because

1. Testosterone
2. better perform (due to physical strength, stamina)
3. because your body is hot(as sexy, not the temperature)

I don't know why I wrote this.. maybe I'm horny ㅋ

Did I hear the word 'HORNY'? :miao:

BongKong
27-06-2017, 12:24 AM
You are right - any type exercise is going to improve your sex life.

It doesn't matter what type

Nejums
27-06-2017, 12:46 AM
Doesn't yoga also teach you control? I think that's more important than flexibility. When you're more in control of your body, I think it does wonders in the bedroom.

cleetusvandamme
27-06-2017, 12:58 AM
When I first started doing yoga 2-3 times a week 2 girls separately exclaimed surprise that my cock seemed bigger and harder. One even accused me of having work done! But I think the thing about yoga is it not only benefits you physically but mentally as well. It puts you more in the moment which makes you a better lover and make you enjoy it more too. I also find the ujjayi breath gives me more control and helps me last longer.

Did you focus on your breathing Christmas? That definitely helps to put you in the zone and makes it less boring. Can be a challenge at first for people with short attention spans :miao:

ML_Lover
27-06-2017, 01:08 AM
I had a lot of fun with an ML that was really into yoga. Her pussy muscles were unbelievably strong. Too strong in fact, she actually bent me a few times when her muscles gripped (if you follow).

Christmas
27-06-2017, 01:27 AM
Can be a challenge at first for people with short attention spans :miao:
Hello it's me
Oh ok.. it's totally different from pilates' breating method so i'm a bit struggling now. Will try to concentrate more about it :) thanks for the tip!

I had a lot of fun with an ML that was really into yoga. Her pussy muscles were unbelievably strong. Too strong in fact, she actually bent me a few times when her muscles gripped (if you follow).
Haha whatttttt that's mad! I can squeeze it but never bent someone's banana. That's strong!

cleetusvandamme
27-06-2017, 01:31 AM
Hello it's me
Oh ok.. it's totally different from pilates' breating method so i'm a bit struggling now. Will try to concentrate more about it :) thanks for the tip!

Haha whatttttt that's mad! I can squeeze it but never bent someone's banana. That's strong!

Did they tell you about the ujjayi breath at the back of the throat? It's important.
A beginners class is good to get that kind of guidance rather than jumping in to a more experienced class.

Christmas
27-06-2017, 09:16 AM
Did they tell you about the ujjayi breath at the back of the throat? It's important.
A beginners class is good to get that kind of guidance rather than jumping in to a more experienced class.

They did, but I am more comfortable with rib breathing when I do this kind of thing so I often forget i need to make ocean sound when I do yoga :T ㅋ the more you know~

Miyamoto
27-06-2017, 12:21 PM
I think a certain type of yoga may help men with endurance. Not sure if there is any tangible benefits for your sex life Christmas, but it will help your BJJ (as in jiu jitsu, not some sort of blow job for those reading), especially if you like the 10th planet system

Christmas
27-06-2017, 01:26 PM
I think a certain type of yoga may help men with endurance. Not sure if there is any tangible benefits for your sex life Christmas, but it will help your BJJ (as in jiu jitsu, not some sort of blow job for those reading), especially if you like the 10th planet system

true.. that's one of reason why I started yoga. I thought pilates helps it but is more likely stretching your body from stiffness,
guess yoga helps broaden my body flexibility.,.,, same same but different
but yeah I did really like barre yoga. that was heaps fun!

puntercouple
27-06-2017, 03:42 PM
If you want to do some internet research, the best way to do it is to search the opposite. In your case, try Googling "yoga does not help with sex life" and read whatever comes up.

Christmas
27-06-2017, 04:36 PM
If you want to do some internet research, the best way to do it is to search the opposite. In your case, try Googling "yoga does not help with sex life" and read whatever comes up.

http://i.imgur.com/OMoSUVp.png

hey
thanks for the top tip!! wow

harrycd
27-06-2017, 05:31 PM
When I first started doing yoga 2-3 times a week 2 girls separately exclaimed surprise that my cock seemed bigger and harder. One even accused me of having work done! But I think the thing about yoga is it not only benefits you physically but mentally as well. It puts you more in the moment which makes you a better lover and make you enjoy it more too. I also find the ujjayi breath gives me more control and helps me last longer.

Did you focus on your breathing Christmas? That definitely helps to put you in the zone and makes it less boring. Can be a challenge at first for people with short attention spans :miao:

Damn, sign me up.

Since leaving school I've found I have a mind like a sieve and the attention span to match, so that would be an issue :grimace:

cleetusvandamme
27-06-2017, 07:22 PM
Damn, sign me up.

Since leaving school I've found I have a mind like a sieve and the attention span to match, so that would be an issue :grimace:

Surely you don't want your monster cock to get bigger!

harrycd
27-06-2017, 07:47 PM
Surely you don't want your monster cock to get bigger!

I was focusing more on the being better in bed, I'm piss poor :/

cmk76
27-06-2017, 10:15 PM
There's nothing hotter than having a sweaty yoga session with a partner and stripping down in the shower for some intense lovemaking... Yoga gets me horny...

AHLUNGOR
28-06-2017, 12:17 AM
There's nothing hotter than having a sweaty yoga session with a partner and stripping down in the shower for some intense lovemaking... Yoga gets me horny...

There is a Spa in the Watermark Hotel in the Gold Coast, they have a couple's pampering package where the husband and wife get the massage treatments in the same room. Then the couple can enjoy the shower, spa bath etc together in their own privacy.

They can give each other the 5 Star and BB services then !!

Christmas
28-06-2017, 12:26 AM
When I just finished one yoga class

http://24.media.tumblr.com/92493c616ec8743f87c206cd8f91e0a2/tumblr_n5a9qowe801rkzvfvo1_400.gif

ChulSoo
28-06-2017, 12:55 AM

http://24.media.tumblr.com/92493c616ec8743f87c206cd8f91e0a2/tumblr_n5a9qowe801rkzvfvo1_400.gif

설마 ..... 진짜로? ㅋㅋㅋ

Shoryureppa
28-06-2017, 12:57 AM
Any form of exercise helps. To each their own.

cmk76
28-06-2017, 10:13 PM

Looks more like fainting or having hot flushes...! Hahaha!