PDA

View Full Version : Thai double, Jasmine & Vivienne Riverwood

Johnpaul
27-06-2017, 04:08 PM
A Sunday afternoon,
I was a bit bored and felt like a punt,

I went down to one of my local (Legit) Thai massage places on the hunt for a sneaky RnT with no luck,
After being beaten up by the Thai girl I felt like I needed some actual action, I had a look at the rosters on here and decided to go over to Riverwood to try out the new shop, its not far from where I live so it works well and I know the quality of girls that Rockdale and Waterloo have so I thought its a pretty good beat I will leave happy.

I head down Belmore Rd and find it near the shops, heaps of parking was available (big Bonus as Rockdale is crap for parking)
I jump out go through the front door and I am greeted my the Mamasan and taken to the large room, as I had already been beaten up by the legit shop I opted for just a half hour, the Mamasan asked if I wanted to try a double, I thought HELL why not! I asked how much and then paid the $60

A few moments later Jasmine and Vivienne walked in, both Thai, both sexy I was happy indeed.
Jasmine is the sexy milf type, early to mid 40s but stunning, she has a great ass and very talkative
Vivienne (Vivi) is my type of girl, cute face mid to late 20s, great big tits

To be honest Vivi had my attention the moment she walked in the door, I just wanted to stay for the afternoon and play with her! but I will do that next time haha

We started off with a massage Vivi on my top half and Jasmine on my bottom half, the massage was great I didn't want nothing to hard so it was mostly soft and flirty but that came with lots of fun and laughter, we all had a good laugh as my hands moved around different areas and touched their bodies.
Time to turn over I told them what I wanted and agreed to pay that standard $50 each, They both stripped off and the fun really started, Jasmine looked after me down low while Vivi pampered me with he lips and tits, Vivis tits are great I loved sucking on her while Jasmine got busy with the HJ
I ended up with both girls on the end of my hands and we all went for gold, Jasmine and Vivi both ended up wet and moaning for more, it was great.
I finished up and then the girls cleaned me up.

I wanted to take Vivi for another hour session by her self but the night sky coming in I thought best for me to return to my cave and wait for another day haha

Overall the experience was great,
I will be back for sure, they are both great girls and both know what they are doing and made me feel like a king.

King Massage Rockdale
20-07-2017, 11:26 AM
Thanks John Paul king ! Welcome you Come double again ! :-).