PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Friday cbd rnt recomendation needed.

Fisher
27-06-2017, 05:07 PM
Friday i will be in the cbd for a work function starting at 7pm.
Before hand catching up with a mate at 5pm before he heads home.
Will one hour to kill looking at a rnt session.
I have not been in the cbd for a rnt session for 3 years with silver fox the last shop i visited.
Not looking for any extras in particular will take what the ml is comfortable offering in extras.
Which shops are more hit than miss in the cbd these days?
Cheers fisher.

AHLUNGOR
27-06-2017, 05:17 PM
Brother Fisher , one word : QVB !

You are in luck man as Friday is the day where my no 1 girl Cherry is working along with the Playboy Bunny Miya !!

So, Silver Fox 3 years ago ? That's where my previous no 1 girl Lisa used to work ......... haha

Good luck

Cheers

CunningLinguist
27-06-2017, 08:32 PM
I checked out QVB once and the girls were very ordinary, try VIP69 dude it is a sure thing, it's not one of Ahlungor's shops so he won't be recommending it.

Coastal Punter
27-06-2017, 09:05 PM
Perfect thread....I'll be in cbd Friday nite too and may be feeling a bit toey too. Cheers lads��

Fisher
28-06-2017, 12:43 PM
Will check both shops out.
Do both have shower facilities?

AHLUNGOR
28-06-2017, 06:59 PM

You want shower facilities - go to 227 Broadway , all rooms have ensuite !

Cheers

Fisher
28-06-2017, 07:35 PM
Yes prefer a shower before and after.
Not turning up to a work function with oil residue/smell on me.

CunningLinguist
28-06-2017, 10:39 PM

VIP69 has a shower

Coastal Punter
28-06-2017, 10:42 PM
Good thinking..cant go home smelling of nice oils!

Sam88
28-06-2017, 11:51 PM
I'll put my hands up for Cherry if you're in on Friday and looking for some nice big boobs ;)

oto69
29-06-2017, 04:18 PM
I checked out QVB once and the girls were very ordinary, try VIP69 dude it is a sure thing, it's not one of Ahlungor's shops so he won't be recommending it.

How would you rate girls and service there ?

AHLUNGOR
29-06-2017, 07:06 PM
How would you rate girls and service there ?

Mate , you know you have posted more reviews than the person you are asking !

CunningLinguist
29-06-2017, 11:23 PM
Mate , you know you have posted more reviews than the person you are asking !

Just like alot of your reviews you are lying again and again and again, it's not hard to check the profile and count the reviews dummy.
Talk is cheap for you Shillungor.
One day your lies are gonna catch up with you and you are gonna regret it.
Remember how many times you have been warned on another forum ...

BongKong
30-06-2017, 12:06 AM
Just like alot of your reviews you are lying again and again and again, it's not hard to check the profile and count the reviews dummy.
Talk is cheap for you Shillungor.
One day your lies are gonna catch up with you and you are gonna regret it.
Remember how many times you have been warned on another forum ...

Is there a background to this? Does Ahlungor represent certain shops or something?

CunningLinguist
30-06-2017, 09:28 AM
Is there a background to this? Does Ahlungor represent certain shops or something?

Yep. I have sent you a PM, anyone else can PM me for details, no point discussing on the thread.

AHLUNGOR
30-06-2017, 10:54 AM

Mate, if you are a genuine new member started this month, then it's a long story, but if you have been around a long time and only registered or re registered recently then you probably shouldn't be asking this question.

CL is a king of all trolls himself and always have something against me, not sure what his real agenda but he used to be a decent and pleasant guy , no idea why he flipped , may be I said something offended him long time ago ?

This "Shill" thing he has been accusing me of, well, how do you defend that? Ask all my manasan friends to publicly support me that I'm indeed a paying customers ?

And here is the thing, once I declared that I know and or is friendly with the shop owners, I can not be accused of such thing of being a shill as of course I would be some what "biased or protective" to my friends shops! who won't ?

There are a lot of other real shills or writers in the forum and perhaps CL should be man enough to expose them instead, but then again, without them there will be a lot less informative ARs in the forum won't it ?

And I certainly don't want that . All reviews should be taken as a guide only, intels and Infos which could be useful rather than a shot into the dark, they are quite handy, very valuable and they shall be welcome and appreciated!

My records speak for itself, I could be accused of being a shill for a certain shop but can I be a shill for more than 50+ shops, won't that make me a super shill for the industry instead of just for a couple of my secret friends whom I didn't say I know ?

CL the king troll is gonna to bring up the Coco case again and again and said I lied about her identity! Yes I did and it was requested by the lady as she had just sold her Stanmore shop and was picking up odds shifts around town using a different name, shall we not respect the lady's privacy? For someone who started a thread about "face" in the Chinese culture , he should be more understanding than that. I went to support her in that shop as a paid customer and reviewed her with her new shop name as she didn't want people to know, it's an honourable thing and I will do it again.

Shops and girls I had reviewed in this forum:

501 Newtown plus Chatswood and Sevenhills both were just Sophie
532 Newtown
447 Newtown
329b Newtown
5 Star
Chequers
55 George Granville
Villawood $50 special
5/f NAB building George St
Secret Garden Potts Point
Wishway
Mina's old shop in Broadway
Oriana Chatswood
288 Wattle
Snow Lotus
Shop 9 Eva's shop
7 Lotus
Silver Fox
378 Pitt
370 Pitt
316 Central
55 Burwood
252b Stanmore
Alisa shop in Rockdale
Mimi's Burwood Apartment, Falcon St, Burwood House
OBA
Private Korean on Sussex
Private in Perth
Legit masssage in Perth
Korean RnT with $100 bbbj in Melbourne
Korean FS and some legit in Cairns
A quickie in Hong Kong Sauna
Busty Thai in 77 Canberra
Korean in upstairs 77 Canberra
The original City Posh at 107
107 Diva
Diva shop 9
Diva Sussex St
QVB 1 B
QVB 1 A
888 Bourke St
Yuki Elizabeth St, Bondi Junction
8 Railway parade Burwood
535 Garderner
Mia at Bondi Junction
368 West Pennant Hills road
Pyrmont Star
VIP Pyrmont
Sussex Star
Golden Rose
Hong Kong massage Bathurst St
244 Paddington
14 Concord
48 the Strand Croydon
227 Broadway !

Plus all the At Michelle's on level 3, level 5 and Bayswater , Zanadu and Babylon and the old 100 Bathurst which were all before my time in this forum !

If any another Shill can contribute all these reviews to the forum regularly over a long period of times , they will be my heros ! bring them on, more the better !

So, over to you now CL, please enlighten me, which one of the above was a lie and which one was a freebie fake review that you have been accusing me with if you don't mind pointing it out ??

PS. May be I should thank CL for stirring me up, I'm not usually bagging about my achievements, but looking back , fairly impressive isn't it? Enough said - beat that !!

CunningLinguist
01-07-2017, 01:05 PM
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?28400-A-brief-history-of-punting-time-From-my-first-big-flop-to-black-holes&p=1131487&viewfull=1#post1131487

Fisher
01-07-2017, 05:12 PM
Thanks for the suggestions.
Did not make it into the work function.
Skippy did not skip away after i hit him on the way to work in the morning.

Coastal Punter
01-07-2017, 05:19 PM
I've just posted an AR tre my cbd session last nite. I'll preface it by saying been stressful few weeks at work and just as i was lvg copped a nasty personal email which was not what i needed. I might try VIP69 next time....CP

grubster
03-07-2017, 11:06 PM
Gets damn busy in the city shops on Friday nights. Make sure booking is made first to avoid disappointment

dokidokisuru
08-07-2017, 02:59 PM
this really seemed to turn into a CL vs Ahlungor rather than really answering the question