PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Bondi Ladies

inmydream
28-06-2017, 10:05 PM
Anyone been to Bondi Ladies and any info on the quality of the girls? Website showing some great photos but hardly seeany AR.

Azninvasion85
29-06-2017, 11:52 AM
I have read some good stuff about them before so I visited abt 2 mths ago... My recommendation? Don't go. I called ahead to make a booking and told them what I'm looking for, Korean early to mid 20s, if they don't have what I'm looking for I would like a line up. I arrived an hr or so later on my allotted time and they said yes we have someone for you, beautiful, very good service. I thought great! I'm paying 280 and they have decent service. At least the booking part is done right!
I was soooo fucking wrong. The lady that came into the room looked like mid 30s, that's fine, dressed up she looked like she has a decent body. She undid her dress and I saw it had a corset built in.. flabs came out... I thought.. ok I don't mind a girl with a bit of meat. We went to the shower, she starts talking to me in Chinese... I thought ok.. are u chinese_korean? She answered saying she's from China.. not korean at all.. the session was extremely boring... It would have been what I would expect from a 150shop, but if I'm paying premium dollars I would expect something like Ginza or diamond service. Especially as it seems like a a lot of girls have left them and went onto Ginza and 5star(read that somewhere in this forum) I would have thought they wouldn't be this shady.
End rant.
All in all, I def don't recommend them. If ur paying abt 300 just go Ginza, 5star or 244 Paddington, or even go see Ayu at Marrickville 👍

Azninvasion85
29-06-2017, 11:53 AM
Just to clarify the good stuff I read about them was dated probs a year or more.

tsunaa
29-06-2017, 12:46 PM
Yea Bondi girls seem wayyy too overpriced. especially those so called beach ready girls.

inmydream
29-06-2017, 01:29 PM
Thanks for the info. Yeah better stick with Ginza or try Ayu in M5. She's too popular and booked out all the time.

Wsbird
29-06-2017, 02:59 PM
Thanks. I had thought of going there before. Better avoid it.

bigeasy
02-07-2017, 01:47 PM
I dropped in a few weeks ago and the guy said I needed to pay upfront before seeing a line up. If I didn't want any of the girls money refunded. Yeah, sure. I walked, giving him some free advice on the way

inmydream
02-07-2017, 02:20 PM
That guy must be in the bad mood. I walked in last week because I was still curious. Showed me two girls and they were not up to standard considering how much they charge as well. I walked out and politely said not my type.

cuteguy
02-07-2017, 02:47 PM
I dropped in a few weeks ago and the guy said I needed to pay upfront before seeing a line up. If I didn't want any of the girls money refunded. Yeah, sure. I walked, giving him some free advice on the way

First time I heard you had to pay upfront to see a line up. Notwithstanding that, to have girls presented as Korean when they are in fact Chinese is inappropriate. Best to avoid such places that have such practices. Take your money somewhere else.

CunningLinguist
02-07-2017, 04:16 PM
I have seen pay up front lineup in other countries but not in Australia, don't encourage these people.

Azninvasion85
02-07-2017, 05:53 PM
Yeh their lvl of standard def dropped from what I read about them to what I experienced. If they were actually good I wouldn't mind paying the premium price

cuteguy
03-07-2017, 12:53 AM
I have seen pay up front lineup in other countries but not in Australia, don't encourage these people.

Definitely in agreement. Line ups should be free of charge. :smile:

cleetusvandamme
03-07-2017, 01:16 AM
There was a shop a few years back that did a nude line up one day a week but you had to pay $20 upfront. If you picked a girl the $20 was taken off the price but if Yu walked they kept it. But that was to stop guys just coming in for a free look.

AHLUNGOR
03-07-2017, 02:44 AM
There was a shop a few years back that did a nude line up one day a week but you had to pay $20 upfront. If you picked a girl the $20 was taken off the price but if Yu walked they kept it. But that was to stop guys just coming in for a free look.

Same for the Golden Apple at the Cross. You could appreciate why the shop do it, there could be endless of people coming in just to look at the line ups on Fri and Sat if it is free for all .

Nomercy
03-07-2017, 08:17 AM
People go with intention to pick a girl if suitable.. there should never be a reason to pay to see the lineup.

5 Star City
03-07-2017, 10:41 AM
People go with intention to pick a girl if suitable.. there should never be a reason to pay to see the lineup.

We offer FREE Line up daily:miao:

AHLUNGOR
03-07-2017, 02:09 PM
Kings Court still charging the $5.00 entry fees ?

AHLUNGOR
03-07-2017, 02:10 PM

Always an awesome line up too .

And thanks for always showing me the line up for future references even when I usually already have a booking .

vitamin
04-07-2017, 05:36 PM

That's not always true
When i visit. a few times, was told super busy and i get 1 girl line up :P
you're too popular mate

cuteguy
05-07-2017, 07:15 PM
That's not always true
you're too popular mate

If the shop has many girls then you would expect a few girls appearing in the line up and not just one. 5 Star City has many girls who see 'Asian only'. Could this be a reason for the poor line up at times when a non Asian customer visits the shop?

5 Star City
05-07-2017, 10:57 PM
That's not always true
you're too popular mate

You always come in at a busy time bro:miao:

vitamin
06-07-2017, 12:12 AM
If the shop has many girls then you would expect a few girls appearing in the line up and not just one. 5 Star City has many girls who see 'Asian only'. Could this be a reason for the poor line up at times when a non Asian customer visits the shop?

as asian as they get.
Just been unlucky a couple of times. and make booking the other half.

inmydream
08-07-2017, 12:29 PM
Maybe 5 star should move location to Bondi Ladies. Free parking at Westfield, cheap meals at RSL and 5 minutes walk to Bondi Junction. And customers will get free line up!

dokidokisuru
08-07-2017, 12:41 PM
great description of bondi ladies...really looking for a good place with stunning korean girls. sad to hear Bondi Ladies isn't the place.
anyone got any ideas. definately would pay a premium for premium girls

inmydream
08-07-2017, 01:42 PM
You can try Ginza, 5 Star Woolomollo or 5 Star Marrikvile. You'll find korean ladies there. Just check their websites and give them a call. Or there is the infamous MOMO at 5 Star Marrickville and she's Japanese too. Just search and read the review first if you love the challenge, she's pretty though.

cuteguy
08-07-2017, 10:03 PM
great description of bondi ladies...really looking for a good place with stunning korean girls. sad to hear Bondi Ladies isn't the place.
anyone got any ideas. definately would pay a premium for premium girls

Marrickville 5 and Gladesville 42 have many Korean girls.

AHLUNGOR
09-07-2017, 12:39 AM
Maybe 5 star should move location to Bondi Ladies. Free parking at Westfield, cheap meals at RSL and 5 minutes walk to Bondi Junction. And customers will get free line up!

Do you know how much would it cost to have a venue like the 5 Star with all its current facilities as it is ??

inmydream
09-07-2017, 08:20 AM
I am just a normal punter and not associated with any of the brothels. Hence don't have that inside informayion. I'm sure other punters keen to know. Can you share that info? Wasn't there a famous korean massage place on the next block ages ago in Bondi Junction as well? Can't remember whether it was the old Midas before they moved to Marrickvile.

Spaniel
09-07-2017, 08:31 AM
I am just a normal punter and not associated with any of the brothels. Hence don't have that inside informayion. I'm sure other punters keen to know. Can you share that info? Wasn't there a famous korean massage place on the next block ages ago in Bondi Junction as well? Can't remember whether it was the old Midas before they moved to Marrickvile.
Spoken like a true gentleman. The key words not associated with any of the brothels.

Hard-as
11-11-2019, 07:14 PM
Bondi Ladies was half decent establishment about 3 years ago before changing ownership. Mainly K Girls with a few other Jap, Thai and Chinese girls.

The line up, albeit only consisting of 5-6 ladies at a time, was of much better quality compared to now and the rates, although not as competitive as one of the CBD shops like Ginza, were more affordable. Some of the best punts I have ever had were at this shop.

I have major concerns when a shop mandates payment without allowing the customer to chose a WL, it implies that they lack confidence in the quality of the ladies and/or service provided.

It would be welcomed if another owner say 5 star or Ginza took over this establishment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ellison
12-11-2019, 07:43 PM
I have major concerns when a shop mandates payment without allowing the customer to chose a WL, it implies that they lack confidence in the quality of the ladies and/or service provided.

Most people would agree. In what other financial transactions in life do you hand over money without seeing what you are buying?
Does anyone buy a $150 jacket with a blindfold on? No.
So why are punters expected to part with cash and not know what they are spending cash on? We are all much wiser these days