PDA

View Full Version : General talk Things said to me ...

BlackToad
30-06-2017, 12:28 AM
Some things said to me whilst punting:

ML: "Mmmmm... I like your body, do you workout?"
Me: "Yes, I go to the gym 2-3 days a week"
ML (surprised): "You do!!???"

WL (during session): "Oh, this is such a great fuck, you go so long"
WL (later, overhead talking to receptionist): "That guy just want to fuck and fuck. He make me so tired."

ML: "I tell my boyfriend I work in a massage shop but one where they don't do hand jobs"

ML: "I'm actually a lesbian but I can give you a BJ for $50 extra"

ML: "We can have sex but just don't tell anyone."
Me: "Who am I going to tell?"

WL1 (during a double session): "They sent me here to teach her how to give blow jobs so customer doesn't complain"
WL2: "I already know how to give blow jobs"

ML: "If it sprays out a long way that means you are strong and healthy"

ML: "Next time you come back we fuck and make baby!"
Me: "Ok" !?!?

ML: "I think it 's amazing. You have a stick and I have a hole. If we put them together it feels good."

Longan
30-06-2017, 12:37 AM
WL1 (during a double session): "They sent me here to teach her how to give blow jobs so customer doesn't complain"
WL2: "I already know how to give blow jobs"

LOL Sounds like an entertaining session...

inmydream
30-06-2017, 12:44 AM
Haha good one. Next time you come back we fuck and make baby. I bet you didnt come back did you?

inmydream
30-06-2017, 12:57 AM
Best thing said to me was in Midas by this girl who claimed she's half korean half thai. She gave me BBBJ and said I only do this for you. I was also curious whether she's a she or ladyboy because she got a deep voice. Tried to check the thing down there and she covered up saying she's having period. WTF. Hopefully MIDAS did proper check with girls and no ladyboy sneaked through😉. Never managed to find out more because didnt know about SYD99 to ask other punters.

rooter
30-06-2017, 12:58 AM
A Chinese WL looks at my face very intensely and then says "If we make a baby it will be so beautiful" LOL!
I am a fucking ugly bastard so hopefully it will look like the mum and not me.

BlackToad
30-06-2017, 11:55 AM
No, haven't been back to that shop in a while. Whole session with that ML was a little weird.

Shoryureppa
30-06-2017, 12:17 PM
The things I hear from ML & WL are both weird & comical!

AHLUNGOR
30-06-2017, 02:54 PM
Best thing said to me was in Midas by this girl who claimed she's half korean half thai. She gave me BBBJ and said I only do this for you. I was also curious whether she's a she or ladyboy because she got a deep voice. Tried to check the thing down there and she covered up saying she's having period. WTF. Hopefully MIDAS did proper check with girls and no ladyboy sneaked through😉. Never managed to find out more because didnt know about SYD99 to ask other punters.

Real tits or bolted on? That's usually a given !

I mean if she has big natural soft tits then you can rest easy !

ChulSoo
30-06-2017, 03:13 PM
From a session 2 weeks ago.
Taiwanese ML

ML: (after Part 2 is done, she gets on all fours on the massage bed still naked, perking her fine ass upwards) this looks good?
Me: ...... yeah, sure. We'll go at it next time.
ML: (smirk) please.

inmydream
30-06-2017, 04:28 PM
Real tits or bolted on? That's usually a given !

I mean if she has big natural soft tits then you can rest easy !

I think it was soft so I can rest easy.

Christmas
30-06-2017, 07:42 PM
Best thing said to me was in Midas by this girl who claimed she's half korean half thai. She gave me BBBJ and said I only do this for you. I was also curious whether she's a she or ladyboy because she got a deep voice. Tried to check the thing down there and she covered up saying she's having period. WTF. Hopefully MIDAS did proper check with girls and no ladyboy sneaked through��. Never managed to find out more because didnt know about SYD99 to ask other punters.

haha yes.. I recall, once I told to customer that I am a ladyboy, ...
he was so angry/or maybe just shocked and complained to Eric.. straightly..
he didn't even wear a cloth...just out of the room..,., ran to office...,

Let me take this opportunity to say a word. SORRY... it was only joking... my voice is deep and I've got almost nothing on my boobs. it's A----...
anyway that day Eric was so angry as well he told me off a lot :T not a good memory

harrycd
30-06-2017, 07:48 PM
Did Eric have to finish the customer off? Lol

ML_Lover
30-06-2017, 07:49 PM
Petite, very tight ML playing with Mr Willy - 'if I put this inside it will probably make me scream'.

ML after huge daty orgasm: 'I'm going to write about you in my diary'

ML after moaning and squirming around the table for 10 minutes of me doing daty: 'STOP!!! I came multiple times, exhausted.'

Me very tentatively to ML after 2nd visit consisting mostly of daty: 'can I bring a condom next time?' ML very loudly: 'Oh my God, YES.'

ML after 7 minutes of daty has big orgasm and says "Can you teach my boyfriend how to do that?'

Ah, so many happy memories...

inmydream
30-06-2017, 08:18 PM
haha yes.. I recall, once I told to customer that I am a ladyboy, ...
he was so angry/or maybe just shocked and complained to Eric.. straightly..
he didn't even wear a cloth...just out of the room..,., ran to office...,

Let me take this opportunity to say a word. SORRY... it was only joking... my voice is deep and I've got almost nothing on my boobs. it's A----...
anyway that day Eric was so angry as well he told me off a lot :T not a good memory

Opsss was it you? Hahahah but I did not ask if she's a ladyboy and I did not run to office though. I kept it to myself for a long time. She looked more Thai to me though and a bit dark skin without Korean accent. CAN'T BE YOU CHRISTMAS. 😃

papi
30-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Sliding on dom, ML says, "it's tight, are you bigger today?"
"I think it's because of you baby".

scooper
30-06-2017, 11:31 PM
Petite, very tight ML playing with Mr Willy - 'if I put this inside it will probably make me scream'.

ML after huge daty orgasm: 'I'm going to write about you in my diary'

ML after moaning and squirming around the table for 10 minutes of me doing daty: 'STOP!!! I came multiple times, exhausted.'

Me very tentatively to ML after 2nd visit consisting mostly of daty: 'can I bring a condom next time?' ML very loudly: 'Oh my God, YES.'

ML after 7 minutes of daty has big orgasm and says "Can you teach my boyfriend how to do that?'

Ah, so many happy memories...

And then you woke up.

BlackToad
01-07-2017, 12:32 AM
LOL Sounds like an entertaining session...

Yeah, it was a good session. ML2 was young and new to the brothel, I picked her based on her photo and description. I also picked another younger girl but turns out she it not available so they give me this older (early 30's) WL who had been working there a few years. Apparently some punter had complained about the younger girl's BJ but both me and WL1 thought she was Ok.

AHLUNGOR
01-07-2017, 12:31 PM
How many of your MLs were giving you BBBJ and look you in the eyes, very seriously , took your cock out of her mouth and said, I've never sucked anyone else , only you ??

Don't tell anyone OK !

ChulSoo
01-07-2017, 02:43 PM
How many of your MLs were giving you BBBJ and look you in the eyes, very seriously , took your cock out of her mouth and said, I've never sucked anyone else , only you ??

Don't tell anyone OK !

4 ir 5. Although, 2 currently popular ones went straight into FS after some BBBJ and intense DFK. Sad to one one had gone back to Taiwan for 3 months, and the other on a 3 week "holiday". One of them even had condoms on hand, so I didn't need to use mine, lol.

ladokha283361
01-07-2017, 06:12 PM
WL after 10-15 mins of fucking "You are Superman"

carmen farquis
01-07-2017, 07:11 PM
WL after 10-15 mins of fucking "You are Superman"

karen/nana ?.........

wachumba
01-07-2017, 07:57 PM
karen/nana ?.........
lol I think she tells everyone that after a few minutes

Andy1178
02-07-2017, 09:34 AM
I hear this alot, I only do special for you.

woods23
02-07-2017, 11:39 AM
" I didn't let him suck my nipples I knew u coming" yeah sure.

"Every time u my first client for the starting week I'm busy the whole week" wow really ? I bring u luck baby ;)

"I only cum for you others no feeling I like you "hehe sweet girl ;)

"Your dick so beautifull " why? " it's so hard nd big " Big ego now haha.

"Lick it baby? for you ok i can do "haha. Thanks babe.
Ask a Korean girl to do the same " Lick it ? Fck you are playfully stare back with killer look :(

So many more it's funny lol....

cuteguy
02-07-2017, 03:53 PM
When a girl asks you to put the condom on because she is not sure how to roll it onto your friend. This might suggest that she is inexperienced. Another time I had a girl say she never did CIM in her life and that her only boyfriend never did it to her. If it was true, it was great to hear!!!

rooter
02-07-2017, 03:58 PM
A very keen WL.
The buzzer sounds and she screams out "Shut up!!!" ;)

inmydream
22-07-2017, 12:21 AM
When the fucking part ended she asked
What do you do? I replied in English and she did not understand. She pulled her iphone and asked me to type in google translate. The n she nodded argg okay.

Went to shower and she asked me are you married? I said no and showing my fingers no ring. Do you have kids? I said No. Then she said Old?? I said Whatt?? Lost in translation obviously.

I only realised when I got home she probably thinking I'm old but not maried and no kids? Yeah I am divorced so technically not married and bullshit a little bit with that kids thing. It just make me feel guilty talking bout kids. Lucky she asked at the end otherwise my mood will be turned off straight away.

jeter
22-07-2017, 12:33 AM
Common things said to me:

WL: You look young.
Me: I am older than you

WL: What you do for money honey?
Me: ............
WL: Must be really good money honey
Me: You make more money than me per hour

WL: You come here often
Me: No never, first time come here

WL: You have nice............
Me: all natural
WL: Giggles

puntercouple
23-07-2017, 08:12 AM
"If you don't cum, I'll kill you!" - WL realising that I take a long time to cum.
"No! I can do this!" - WL determined to suck me off and CIM.

Babycat
23-07-2017, 12:01 PM
Believe or not. That's what my male friend got.
1. S: Day X is my birthday
H: what do you want for your birthday?
S: Tiff&Co necklace
S: Can you buy me facial wash?
H: Okay. Easy ( he thought everyone use facial wash less than $20 like me)
They came to Westfield and the bill for facial wash was over $200!!!
S: I need to pay for school fee but now I don't have money. Can you lend me $7000?
H: Sorry I can't
S: Why not? Why not?
All true. Same people.

Christmas
23-07-2017, 12:28 PM
S: I need to pay for school fee but now I don't have money. Can you lend me $7000?
All true. Same people.

Yeah why not? She didn't ask a van cleef arpels, it's only tiffany :T
And what, she only asked face wash, not moisturiser, ok? Guys complain too much nowadays duh

http://i.imgur.com/0qJaAFD.png

inmydream
23-07-2017, 09:47 PM
Wau such a bargain.

Beau
23-07-2017, 11:01 PM
Blah Blah Blah . I would rather buy a treat for my Budgie or buy a new fern than a present for a WL.
Its a business transaction nothing else . Unbelievable some people.

inmydream
23-07-2017, 11:35 PM
It seems that the troll is back . I feel like I want to practise my neck crank on it.

Beau
24-07-2017, 05:53 PM
It seems that the troll is back . I feel like I want to practise my neck crank on it.
What a emotional immature little runt. Every litter has one.

shootermcgavin
24-07-2017, 11:15 PM
Hooker: Your penis is above average in length and girth
Me: Oath

Hooker: You made me orgasm several times with your above average penis
Me: Bloody oath

Hooker: I find you handsome and sexuality alluring, would you like a freebie plus my telephone number
Me: Yes

otokosg
25-07-2017, 12:47 PM
All true. Same people.

i wonder which country S comes from?
sounds like a (very dumb) gold digger.

BlackToad
24-08-2017, 09:46 PM
A few more from this year's punts:

ML: "I'll let you lick it ( pussy) because I figure it's addictive for you."

ML (after kissing around my naked arse): "mmm... You smell so good."

ML: "Your back is so smooth. It's like a girl's back."
Me: "But it's got hair all over it"
ML: "Yes, It's just like a girl's back"

Brothelcreeper
24-08-2017, 10:17 PM
Things said to me.....today.

Had a great session today with Jojo at 24 Station St Liverpool. Had been fucking her in mish for a bit and she was horny so she turns over, lifts up her arse and tells me to fuck her hard in doggie.

I obliged and pumped her pussy hard for about 10 minutes with her nice natural tits swinging underneath as we both enjoyed watching the action in the large mirrored wall next to the bed. I like it when girls tell you what they want. Always happy to oblige.

woods23
24-08-2017, 11:28 PM
More the last few months

ML- clients ask me for extras all the time I tell them to get fck
Me- can I ask ?
ML- you ok !! But you not getting it :(

ML- I walk in ...she said lol "why you book me" damn
Me - :cry:

ML- me no sex for 2 years
Me- really?? Later I found out she's a wl lol LMAO

ML- while I licking/eating her bum " if you don't stop I will fart"
Me - it's ok It will smell good beacuse is coming from you ...cant believe I said that lol :p. Pussy power wins haha.

shootermcgavin
25-08-2017, 07:54 AM
WL: "Have you always had this problem?"

rooter
25-08-2017, 08:26 AM
After a long intense session with a Chinese WL who spoke almost no English she pulls out her mobile with a translation app and speaks into it in Chinese. I have no idea what she is saying.
Then she pushes the button and a Siri type robotic voice with a bit of a British accent says "I like your sex. Your penis feels very good" :)
It was weird and funny but somehow it was as horny as fuck too.
I wasn't sure if i wanted to fuck the WL or the Siri voiced girl.
I think there was a film made where a guy falls in love/lust with the Siri voice girl?

curious36
25-08-2017, 03:45 PM
She told me I smelt good. Maybe she meant I had recently had a shower.

Pearler
25-08-2017, 08:13 PM
Silence . No screams , cries just silence. The last time i had a threesome after i came the lady
who just watched urinated.
And i thought don't be so nervous honey i'm just having some fun.

Brothelcreeper
25-08-2017, 08:38 PM
Today...."fuck me" and then my cock went all soft. Hate it when that happens. Had to make do with bbbj and handjob. Very frustrating as she was gorgeous and I had just got her all hotted up with DATY.

BongKong
25-08-2017, 11:12 PM
Today...."fuck me" and then my cock went all soft. Hate it when that happens. Had to make do with bbbj and handjob. Very frustrating as she was gorgeous and I had just got her all hotted up with DATY.

Punterman - the legend is human after all

NC3
30-08-2017, 08:40 AM
'''I wasn't sure if i wanted to fuck the WL or the Siri voiced girl.''' ... :smile::smile::smile: