PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Amber - Golden Premium class with super diamond service

xboyx
01-07-2017, 01:29 AM
Walked to Ginza yesterday and saw Amber on the way in so decided to write an AR about my last session with her. I've seen mostly Diamond girls at Ginza but sometimes see Golden Premium class ones to try out.

Going to Ginza is like a blind date sometimes, you haven't seen the girl and you don't know if you'd be attracted to the girl. But then everytime you walk out happy "damn, it was good".
Amber was the same, she's not in the diamond class so I didn't know what to expect. Having seen her in person, she's probably not the prettiest girl there thus she's not in diamond class. But hang on, before you bail out of this AR, read on. If you prioritise look, go see Miki, Yuri, or Angela, or Shelley, or Barbie (note that I haven't tried all girls at Ginza yet). Look is subjective, I personally I like slim girls.
Since Amber is on a slim side, I was happy to see her. and boy, I never regret.

Amber is probably around mid 20s, she certainly had some "improvements", enhanced boobs. A friendly girl to see, you felt welcome walking into that room.

Nice slim body, soft white skin as you'd like from an asian girl.

After the shower, we went onto the bed and that's this part that I "never regret". She gave a nice, slow BBBJ that was super awesome. It wasn't fast or got all kinds of different techniques, it was just a simple, slow, deep BJ but it was great.
I rarely rarely come on BJ, I could go on for a loooong time and don't easily come on BJ but Amber made it so close. I had to stop her otherwise I'd be shooting the ceiling.

Moving onto the sex, her BJ was really good so I was in good mood. I booked for half hour only and didn't have much time for the sex. Overall it was money well spent a nice session that stay in my memories. Foreplay is half of the session and Amber did it well. I wonder if I'd get the same feeling next visit with her again.

harrycd
01-07-2017, 11:12 AM
Amber is great, your AR is pretty spot on as well. I get what you mean about her appearance but I still think she should be Diamond lol.

Agree with her BBBJ as well, I'm the same way rarely cum from just BJ and hers was great lol.

It's a shame you only booked half an hour as she does an excellent massage, probably the best I've had punting.

hypebeast131415
01-07-2017, 01:51 PM
i tried amber end of last yr, personally i do not prefer her looks, but she has nice body and her attitude is on point.

Ivs experienced better bbbj but yes her bbbj was still very good. I think shes also really easy to chat with as well.

Sam88
01-07-2017, 02:48 PM
oh man she was so intense!! she went down on me straightaway after first shot was done and we only had 10mins left!! she wiped my cock and went down straight lol without me asking for a 2nd shot...what a service!!

wanted to extend but she was fully booked :(

hypebeast131415
02-07-2017, 07:01 PM
LMAO now that i remember she did the same to me after i blew my first load. I told her that we perhaps can chat a little bit, and she laughed.

Nomercy
02-07-2017, 07:04 PM
Might have to try her😱

Sam88
02-07-2017, 10:45 PM
she'll suck you dry my friend!! make sure you have nothing left when you leave lol!