PDA

View Full Version : Question Healthy thai massage kings cross on 72 darlinghurst rd

vanpersi
01-07-2017, 05:56 PM
Has anyone tried this shop recently?
Is this legit massage shop? Or are they providing happy ending as well? Any ideas? Thanks

Cracker38
02-07-2017, 09:18 AM
I went and gave this place a try after seeing n ad on the body rubs section online. I think maybe the ad was fake as the shop logo used was from the legit shop around the corner. Anyways went in for a massage, got taken upstairs by a girl dressed in black. Little cubicle covered with a curtain, no signs of any tissues in the room which would be the first sign something might be on offer.
I stripped everything off and lay on the table. The girl came back but didn't cover me with a towel so was thinking maybe something was on the cards but the massage was very professional. On the flip over she covered me and a legit massage continued. I didn't ask for extras.
Might be a girl dependent thing but not standard as when I came downstairs there was a girl getting a foot massage

vanpersi
02-07-2017, 08:33 PM
I went and gave this place a try after seeing n ad on the body rubs section online. I think maybe the ad was fake as the shop logo used was from the legit shop around the corner. Anyways went in for a massage, got taken upstairs by a girl dressed in black. Little cubicle covered with a curtain, no signs of any tissues in the room which would be the first sign something might be on offer.
I stripped everything off and lay on the table. The girl came back but didn't cover me with a towel so was thinking maybe something was on the cards but the massage was very professional. On the flip over she covered me and a legit massage continued. I didn't ask for extras.
Might be a girl dependent thing but not standard as when I came downstairs there was a girl getting a foot massage

Ahhh I see.
I was passing that road few days ago, and I saw one lady who was wearing sexy clothes, staring outside. So i was wondering whether they provide happy ending or not. Anyways thanks bro.

wachumba
02-07-2017, 10:25 PM
Ahhh I see.
I was passing that road few days ago, and I saw one lady who was wearing sexy clothes, staring outside. So i was wondering whether they provide happy ending or not. Anyways thanks bro.

Here is one of their cracker ads.
http://sydney.cracker.com.au/BodyRubs/therapeutic-thai-style-massage-in-kings-cross-by-young-burmese-girls/14113738
They are using the old flyer from Thai village massage in one of their pics which used to be located there but moved around the corner.

Pretty sure extras would be on offer but maybe wasn't offered because you didn't ask. A legit place would never advertise in the adult section.

Cracker38
02-07-2017, 10:50 PM
I totally agree, but not seeing any tissues or clean up material in the room was strange. The vibe with the girl just wasn't there for extras.

AHLUNGOR
02-07-2017, 11:40 PM
I have never been to a Thai shop at the Cross, but one would think surely at the Cross more extras will be on offer ?

A legit Thai shop in the Cross, can it even survive?? Unless they are stocked with LBs and have a ready market or something ?

cuteguy
03-07-2017, 12:32 AM
When I read that there were no tissues or cleaning material in the room, it sounded like a legitimate massage place with no extras available.

AHLUNGOR
03-07-2017, 12:36 AM
When I read that there were no tissues or cleaning material in the room, it sounded like a legitimate massage place with no extras available.

Personally I would never risk my time and money and visited an unknown Thai shop if I was thinking RnT .

Chinese shop would be safer for me as I would ask and clarify before handing over my cash ! But on many occasions where the needs of a proper massage out weight the needs of a part II ! So I did go legit on many occasions.

CunningLinguist
03-07-2017, 12:39 AM
I have never been to a Thai shop at the Cross, but one would think surely at the Cross more extras will be on offer ?

A legit Thai shop in the Cross, can it even survive?? Unless they are stocked with LBs and have a ready market or something ?

This just goes to show how ignorant you are, you fool.

CunningLinguist
03-07-2017, 12:40 AM
Personally I would never risk my time and money and visited an unknown Thai shop if I was thinking RnT .

Chinese shop would be safer for me as I would ask and clarify before handing over my cash ! But on many occasions where the needs of a proper massage out weight the needs of a part II ! So I did go legit on many occasions.

This sounds racist to me, you fool.

das232
13-07-2017, 11:42 PM
I was considering taking a punt on this one and you have saved me my time and cash. Bettter luck next time.