PDA

View Full Version : Question Hot or Cold or maybe just right ?

local
02-07-2017, 10:36 AM
With this cold snap ...

How do these cold shops survive ?

I called into one of more regulars yesterday, felt the temperature and decided it really wasn't warm enough. Mamasan, decided she would provide service herself, but even that wasn't going to be hot enough I thought, the room was still under 20c, nope an apology but a walkout.

I wonder if I might find one warm enough today ?

CunningLinguist
02-07-2017, 12:03 PM
It's warm on the inside :)

cuteguy
02-07-2017, 03:46 PM
Isn't it the task of the girl to make it warm for you in the room? You should have given her some time to make it warm for you. LOL

aussiegaigin
02-07-2017, 07:31 PM
Nothing worse than being first customer of the day, and having to shiver for the first 15 minutes of the session until the $5 KMart heater on the floor warms the room up.

BlackToad
02-07-2017, 09:16 PM
In this cold weather I always get cold hands. I have to get the ML to rub them for me to warm up otherwise I'm afraid I'll freeze her tits off.

aussiegaigin
02-07-2017, 09:57 PM
Get one of those heat packs in your pocket before the session, or ask the girl to let you put your hands somewhere warm for a few minutes.

Andy1178
03-07-2017, 12:17 AM
Her body heat would be like a hot water bottle laying on top of you, should have given her some time

cuteguy
03-07-2017, 12:47 AM
Nothing worse than being first customer of the day, and having to shiver for the first 15 minutes of the session until the $5 KMart heater on the floor warms the room up.

Problem solved: -Don't be the first customer!:smile:

AHLUNGOR
03-07-2017, 12:52 AM
The air conditioning in 227 Broadway is the best in RnT shops , it's so well temperatured in the room. I felt warm even when I got out of the shower . Which was a great feeling in these cold weather.

God Member
03-07-2017, 12:17 PM
Never mind what it is like in the shops in this cold snap. I have to get up twice a night for a piss, and I'm only wearing a pair of boxer shorts and a long sleeved t-shirt. Standing in the cold for 45 seconds - you can't hurry such things - I'm shiverin' like a dog shittin' razor blades. :burn: Mind you, this is only Sydney, Goulburn was minus 10 the other night. Imagine having to get up and stand at the porcelin in that weather. :surprise:

AHLUNGOR
03-07-2017, 12:55 PM
Never mind what it is like in the shops in this cold snap. I have to get up twice a night for a piss, and I'm only wearing a pair of boxer shorts and a long sleeved t-shirt. Standing in the cold for 45 seconds - you can't hurry such things - I'm shiverin' like a dog shittin' razor blades. :burn: Mind you, this is only Sydney, Goulburn was minus 10 the other night. Imagine having to get up and stand at the porcelin in that weather. :surprise:

Are you in your prime or at a more advanced age? You should wear some warm socks to bed so when you get up at night, warm feet made a lot of difference, also have a bathrobe or over coat by your bedside, very easy to catch cold in this weather if you don't look after yourself mate .

Cheers

God Member
03-07-2017, 01:17 PM
Actually I'm at a more advanced age (late 50s) and in my prime. Not sexual prime sure, but I still knock off hills the same way I did in my mid-twenties. I did a grade 5 NPWS (national parks) route the other day. I'm not ready for the bathrobe and slippers yet mate! :miao:

aussiegaigin
03-07-2017, 01:43 PM
Problem solved: -Don't be the first customer!:smile:

Unless the shop has a rapid turnover, they turn the heater off between customers, so after about 10 minutes the room gets cold again. I know, I should go to better quality shops LOL

Then I have more of a phobia about who was there before me, if I am not first.

AHLUNGOR
03-07-2017, 02:02 PM
Actually I'm at a more advanced age (late 50s) and in my prime. Not sexual prime sure, but I still knock off hills the same way I did in my mid-twenties. I did a grade 5 NPWS (national parks) route the other day. I'm not ready for the bathrobe and slippers yet mate! :miao:

Glad to hear that, keep up with exercising and it certainly would help to combat the winter chills !

birch
03-07-2017, 04:12 PM
Went to try a different local a few min ago - Kelvina Massage in Balmain - nice Thai pocket rocket who was more than warm enough to touch - but she was half my size and the room was barely 19 degrees and despite the more than passable part one and part 2 (45 mins special for $45!) I still left cold as... need to find a warmer shop tomorrow!

5 Star City
03-07-2017, 06:51 PM
WINTER SPECIAL for All....

WINTER SPECIAL 3RD JULY FOR 2 WEEKS ( Just to keep you WARM )

( All Chinese Ladies except FAY & KIM & ELLIE)
( $150/220/$280 )

Come for Free WARM line up

AHLUNGOR
03-07-2017, 06:57 PM
WINTER SPECIAL for All....

WINTER SPECIAL 3RD JULY FOR 2 WEEKS ( Just to keep you WARM )

( All Chinese Ladies except FAY & KIM & ELLIE)
( $150/220/$280 )

Come for Free WARM line up

Wow, that's very good deal !

The $150/30 min is like back to Milo's period !

I need to study all the Chinese girls boobs size now !

Ps. Quick question , is Taiwanese girls counted as Chinese ??

5 Star City
03-07-2017, 07:01 PM
Wow, that's very good deal !

The $150/30 min is like back to Milo's period !

I need to study all the Chinese girls boobs size now !

All NATURAL but Bs....:cry:

CunningLinguist
03-07-2017, 07:05 PM

You look younger than that in your famous photos, what is the secret of eternal youth ... :)

God Member
03-07-2017, 08:24 PM
So my family says too. Proper eating is essential. I've always worn a hat in the sun, and haven't drunk liquor for many years. Mainly because I like - good - food too much and that means I can eat more of it by not adding the empty calories of alcohol. I much prefer to pig out than drink. The problem with alcohol is that it is a drug with the waistline consequences of chocolate, cake and icecream. Keep active. Keep hair - I'm not responsible for that though...:D

Oh, yeah, and maintain a deluded Peter Pan attitude. :shout:

mankind
04-07-2017, 10:29 AM
The perfect time to punt during the winter is in the Afternoon! Not Cold- Not Hot, just the right temperature IMO!