PDA

View Full Version : Other 143 Marrickville Rd: NaNa, Blam and Brooke

Steven Seagal
28-04-2012, 09:34 PM
A big hello to all,

This is a review of NaNa.

It will seem like I am off topic here, but bear with me.

I am a guy who absolutely notices and remembers nothing unless it falls decidedly outside the norm and smacks me in the face.

I remember in the 6th grade I noticed that Eleanor Oheada had started to develop breasts. I also noticed that I was attracted to her big time and had no real idea why. She was Hispanic and I made friends with her brother Oscar and learned Spanish just to be around her. He taught me how to say fuck in Espanol, but said he’d kill me if I used the word around Eleanor He need not have worried because even in the 6th grade I had no idea what fucking was!

My ex would constantly give me heaps of shit because I didn’t notice her new hairstyle or the great bargain dress she bought. She’d say things like:

Ex-wife: Notice anything different about me?
Steven: You had a bath?
Ex-wife: No silly, I bought a new dress. Like my new dress honey?
Steven: I guess.
Ex-wife: It normally sells for $800, but it was on sale for $500 and I saved you $300!
Steven: Swell. That makes it all good!
I noticed that dress from then on, but rarely saw it as she didn’t like it. I certainly noticed the credit card statement!

During my stint in Vietnam I took some notice of when somebody was trying to kill me, but never bothered to take out a camera and take pictures of temples and such as they all looked the same. I did notice Jose ‘Blam’ Jiminez who accidently discharged his rifle and the round grazed by left cheek. Jiminez was removed from my Xmas card list for that stunt.

In terms of punting a lot of the rub and tugs were forgotten about as quick as they happened. I do remember one event where I was being massaged by a geriatric milf who suddenly put a latex glove on my hand while I was still face down and the following interaction ensued:

Steven: What is this glove for?
Geriatric Milf;: So you can play with pussy.
Steven: I think I prefer to go home and play with myself thanks!

I remember Brooke from Golden Apple at the Cross. She was a very pretty blond, with C cups and when I saw her she began the session with “Let’s get something clear here. I don’t like touching or being touched!” Folks, the punt went rapidly downhill from there. (Note: I found out later my nephew Efrem Zimbalist Farquar saw her and he didn’t get to first base with her either. I guess her ‘extras’ consisted of providing no service at all!)

This brings us to NaNa.

I arrived at Billy’s and decided I’d make it a real punt and let him look through the smoke filled room and select for me who he thought would meet my needs. He yelled out to NaNa and she quickly came out of the front ‘ old lady waiting room’.

She wasn’t an old lady. I’d say she was mid to late 30’s. She has a cute face, B-cups, nicely trimmed pussy, sweet smile and basically provides a good, honest service i.e. bbj, cat bath and covered sex in any position under the sun. The time with her was pleasant and she did her best to make it an enjoyable experience for me and I did my bet to not make it a repugnant experience for her.

So what is memorable about her? She has one of the cutest voices I have ever heard and a great laugh to go with it. It is almost a little girl sounding voice and has a real sweet, innocent tone about it. I talked with her for awhile just to hear that voice. Don’t laugh, great voices count for something. They made movie careers for Humphrey Bogart, Cary Grant, Katherine Hepburn and Steven Cagney, just to name a few.

So there you have it. NaNa was a good punt with a great set of vocal cords.

Will you remember this review or will it be forgettable?

Only you will know.

It looks like there is another punt for me on the horizon for tomorrow so I may be back soon with another review. (Unless I don’t notice when tomorrow arrives.)

Steven

mrcookiemann
05-05-2012, 01:17 AM
Thx for another entertaining & informative post. I'm looking for a reason to go to 143 but havnt found it yet...