PDA

View Full Version : Question CIM Question

BongKong
02-07-2017, 05:39 PM
It seems everyone here is CIM obsessed.

When you guys are talking about this are you talking about CIM with a dom on? Or are you literally blowing and uncovered load inside your respective partners mouths?

Azninvasion85
02-07-2017, 05:55 PM
The latter is exactly what it means

Christmas
02-07-2017, 06:11 PM
Yeah it's cum in mouth, not cum in dom

BongKong
02-07-2017, 06:21 PM
Yeah that's what i thought.

I wanted to check though cos everything im reading lately everyone is chasing DFK everywhere but i dunno if I'm so keen on that if all these dirt bags are dropping loads in everyone's mouth haha

Christmas
02-07-2017, 06:24 PM
I wanted to check though cos everything im reading lately everyone is chasing DFK everywhere but i dunno if I'm so keen on that if all these dirt bags are dropping loads in everyone's mouth haha

Ahhahaha punting rule #1
Do not think too much *^^*

BongKong
02-07-2017, 06:30 PM
Ahhahaha punting rule #1

Haha yeah I'm definitely guilty of that.

BlackToad
02-07-2017, 08:21 PM
Ahhahaha punting rule #1

This made me laugh. But, yeah, I think it's true, don't think too much about other punters. I once saw a punter go streight into the room with the same girl that I was with about 2 minutes before. It bugged me that someone else was about to do the same thing that I just did with "my girl". Probably would bug me a lot more if I was the other guy seeing me though!!

I think this is why most shops prevent punters from seeing each other like this.

Sam88
02-07-2017, 10:45 PM
HAHAH are you serious CIM with dom holy shit hahhahaha

BongKong
02-07-2017, 11:09 PM
HAHAH are you serious CIM with dom holy shit hahhahaha

Like i said i was pretty sure what the answer was - although i was hoping it was the opposite from like a hygiene.

I'm new to this scene but in the brief time I've been here and reading this forum and seeing what other clients look like I'm surprised this is offered as regularly as it sounds. I don't mean to sound like a prick but if i was one of these chicks forget the dom I'd wanna cling wrap my whole body haha

targajajouka
02-07-2017, 11:33 PM
This made me laugh. But, yeah, I think it's true, don't think too much about other punters. I once saw a punter go streight into the room with the same girl that I was with about 2 minutes before. It bugged me that someone else was about to do the same thing that I just did with "my girl". Probably would bug me a lot more if I was the other guy seeing me though!!

I think this is why most shops prevent punters from seeing each other like this.

Yeah try not to think about it too much. It also helps if you're at a place where it has a high traffic/punter turnover like Ginza. You see a lot of other punters there, especially in the waiting room and you can hear Wilson calling out the WL's name & room no. over the speaker in the waiting room when you leave.

cuteguy
03-07-2017, 12:36 AM

If a girl does CIM and DFK and she sees a few customers during the day, I wouldn't want to be the last guy to receive it. Heavens no!

CunningLinguist
03-07-2017, 12:46 AM
Relax, most girls will thoroughly rinse after CIM, some even clean there teeth, and they would mouthwash before your punt also.
Ginza girls always mouthwash and offer the punter mouthwash.

cuteguy
03-07-2017, 12:50 AM
Relax, most girls will thoroughly rinse after CIM, some even clean there teeth, and they would mouthwash before your punt also.
Ginza girls always mouthwash and offer the punter mouthwash.

You'd hope they all take a good rinse and gargle after CIM. :shout:

BongKong
03-07-2017, 12:54 AM
So you CIM - whats the standard follow up then?

Spit or swallow?

cuteguy
03-07-2017, 01:02 AM

Spit or swallow?

The girls tend to spit it out. Most will rush to the bathroom and spit it out or a few just get a tissue and do it in front of you. Sometimes it may go down her throat too far and then she has no option but to swallow it. The very few naughty ones will try to kiss you with the cum in her mouth.

CunningLinguist
03-07-2017, 01:02 AM

Spit or swallow?

Most girls don't waste any time getting to the sink to spit it out. Some swallow and some will play with it.
I did a PML recently and she wanted COF/CIM and then did some cum play. She left it on her face and chatted to me for a while, then eventually wiped it off.
I used to do a PWL who loved DTBBBJCIMSW.
I once did a WL who wanted to kiss after CIM ...

gentleguy
03-07-2017, 09:38 AM

Pretty sure they mouthwash afterwards, well hopefully.

harrycd
03-07-2017, 10:14 AM
Lol great thread.

Noone tell bongkong about DD

Azninvasion85
03-07-2017, 01:36 PM
Lol great thread.

Noone tell bongkong about DD

Hahah oh god DD, bong u absolutely must try it.

darksidedone
03-07-2017, 01:54 PM
Bonkey Kong you dirty ape, I prefer cum in condom over CIM ever since the novelty has worn off.

Sam88
03-07-2017, 03:42 PM
DD then DFK is the worst......

inmydream
03-07-2017, 09:02 PM
Has anyone tried cookie in Ginza and whether she does CIM. My last session with her was great with a lot of DFK.

JackRabbitJelly
04-07-2017, 12:58 PM
These are the risks a punter takes. Like said earlier, don't think too much or avoid the issue lol