PDA

View Full Version : 12 Greenacre Sexy Thai Jessie

Azninvasion85
03-07-2017, 08:37 AM
Hi fellow punter bros!

So last night I had some things to do that would take me past 12 greenacre. I have called them a couple times, and have seen their roster however as they are quite expensive for the lack of service I have never went. That is until last night.
I dropped by as I thought fuck it, if they aren't good then I'll just leave. So I arrived and the receptionist that opened the door was a cute Thai girl, I straight away thought this girl would be similar to Christmas! Maybe ex working girl! Quite hot with a slim body. I was quickly moved to the waiting room area, and it was quite well decorated. It had a very Egyptian feel to the place. I asked the receptionist if they had any girls that do premium on tonight as they had a price list that premium service offered was at 190$ same as Rockdale n Marrickville etc. I asked if the difference was that I get better service?
I was told no, premium meant a better looking girl. Ok fair enough so I asked if any girls do bbbj, she said she will ask and intro me only the girls that offer it. She came back and said Jessie does bbbj but u gotta pay an extra 50. I was happy with that but wanted to see the girl first.
And goddamn the girl that walked in looked like she was early to mid twenties, dressed in a short school girl skirt that just showed her very bubbly butt. I thought damn this girl squats!
Her face had a very slutty look it could be the make up or it could be her tits popping out of her small white top. I'm not sure.
I agreed and paid and I was lead to the room by Jessie, the room looked pretty nice very well decorated with the them of the place.
I was left alone to shower and they also provided mouthwash. As well as a free bottle of water! Awesome!
Jessie came in after the shower and as I sat on the edge of the bed just chatting to her, she started a slow lap dance and my little bro was awake instantly, her bubble butt and her body was amazing for a lapdance, her breasts are D's and all natural, which felt great! How ever she had virtually no nipples you can see the areola but the nipples themsleves were very flat. Side note does anyone know if it's a specific issue that causes this?
Anyway she striped after the lap dance and pushed me back onto the bed and started a cat bath, it was a very solid effort on the cat bath. As she went further south her bbbj was actually quite excellent lots of shaft and ball play along with some DD as well! After a good 15 min I turned her around and went for DATY, this girl was very responsive. She poped a condom on my fingers and asked me to finger her while getting licked out, seemed like she knew what she wanted and I had no trouble with that! After returning the favor we went for some more bbbj and DD, and finally sex was on the table, she started in CG and she was tight! The view from the bottom was amazing, she knew how to ride, as I did not want to orgasm too quickly I patted her around and went for doggie, remember how I said her ass looked like she squats? It looked even better with it pointed up n ready to go. I finished back in CG after doggy and I saw I was abt 10min over time. It was great they didn't rush me.
I then had another shower while Jessie fixed the room up and laid my clothes out, very nice service. I left a happy chappie

Face: 8/10
Body: 9.5/10( not tall enough once she out of heels, but it's just me being picky lol)
Bbbj:9/10 (seemed to me she loved to suck cock, she took her time with it)
Service: 8/10 ( for the amount I paid, if I went to Gladesville which would be a further 10min drive, I would not only get bbbj and dfk, I only got lfk with Jessie, and I paid for 45 min. However I have to stress that this was actually pretty good as I did go over time.)

Return factor: maybe not sure I will go back unless if they had either better pricing. However I prob will go back just to visit Jessie I have a feeling that return punters may get her more comfortable and provide even better service

Thanks for reading brothers.

Nadira.Club
30-06-2018, 07:57 PM
Jessie is back ,and her name change to Jasimine 。welcome to meet her in Nadira Greenacre which is new managementhere!~