PDA

View Full Version : General talk Genuine Remedial Massage by hot ladies

New2Punting
03-07-2017, 11:00 PM
Any genuine Remedial Massage places by hot ladies. Hopefully covered by private health insurance (eg BUPA)? In around Parramatta blacktown or anywhere in west.

AHLUNGOR
04-07-2017, 10:00 AM
Any genuine Remedial Massage places by hot ladies. Hopefully covered by private health insurance (eg BUPA)? In around Parramatta blacktown or anywhere in west.

Sorry mate, genuine remedial massage and hot ladies just Not meant to be in the same place or on the same sentence.

I suppose what you are asking for is to have a good remedial massage followed by a happy endings - that's actually not too hard but a hot lady bit could be a challenge !

No point telling you all the ladies who had retired whom would have ticked all the boxes except the Medibank rebates : such as !

Amy 316
Mena from everywhere
Lisa Stanmore
Jessie QVB / 227

The best massage with a HE can still be have with two master milfs in Yuki (Elizabeth St or Bondi Junction ) or Candy at VIP Pyrmont but be quick as not sure how long Candy will remain there now that she has sold the shop.

Out West a bit, Cherry at 48 The Strand Croydon is fully qualified and probably has the best magical hands for part 2 at the moment she is late 20's hot body for many with small A Cups.

Another very popular young ml is Picky at Sussex Star or Pyrmont Star, Thai babe, very pretty, very sexy and very good.

Good luck

hereandthere
04-07-2017, 11:47 AM
I agree with Ahlungor that hot ladies and genuine remedial are to extent mutually exclusive.

From what I can gather by speaking to a number of ML's, only doing genuine remedial doesn't unfortunately afford them enough $...hence why most work at establishments that offer some form of extras. It seems that in most cases its necessity and not choice and that's why it grates me when I read posts that suggest that these girls and there for punters to do as they please.

wachumba
04-07-2017, 11:50 AM
Read the OP. Around Parra, blacktown.
There are genuine remedial therapists. Go look at some of the girls that get trained at massage schools and you will probably be surprised.

vinegarstroke
04-07-2017, 12:06 PM
Read the OP. Around Parra, blacktown.

Don't let the facts get in the way of a good shill. He is just pushing his own barrow again.

ilum
08-07-2017, 08:40 AM
Candy's back walk is one of the best.

dokidokisuru
08-07-2017, 12:54 PM
This is exactly what I am looking for!!! I guess hard to get a place that manages to get cover under private health
and offers extras. Had some good massages at Dream Girls in redfern tho, cute girls, reasonable price but definately no rebates offered

wachumba
08-07-2017, 03:02 PM
I think the OP New2punting wasn't expecting to get a HE. Just a genuine remedial massage with a hot girl and health fund rebate.
Google can find shops with health fund rebate in the area you are after and quite a few shops list their therapists on the websites.
Most of these shops will require you do wear underwear and be draped.

Utamaro
06-10-2017, 11:05 AM
It's not in west but I go Nim Thai Massage in Kings Cross and Surry Hills. All the therapists (not ML!!) are young and although they are not 'wow' looking, they are friendly and cute. If you go for a oil massage, you will just wear undies and girls go really deep into your buttocks area (professionally). If you like, they can walk on your back and also rub your tummy! And they do accept health rebate.

RNT4LIFE
06-10-2017, 11:11 AM
got a foot massage by a hot 23 yo chinese student at DFO brisbane airport.
her top were pretty loose, were able to preve all 30mins!
i also had a raging hardon (was wearing some slim fit work pants), she didnt seem to mind lol

AHLUNGOR
06-10-2017, 12:55 PM
got a foot massage by a hot 23 yo chinese student at DFO brisbane airport.
her top were pretty loose, were able to preve all 30mins!
i also had a raging hardon (was wearing some slim fit work pants), she didnt seem to mind lol

That reminded me of that young girl over in Perth! Working from a legit shopping centre shop next to Woolies in the Mall. Oh so cute and did a good job on me. Yeah, that loose T-shirt which was her uniform - so I went back the next day for a foot massage instead so that I can watch while she would have to bent down most of the times !

I even introduced her to Vicky but the young lady preferred to stay in Perth.

BongKong
06-10-2017, 11:25 PM
That reminded me of that young girl over in Perth! Working from a legit shopping centre shop next to Woolies in the Mall. Oh so cute and did a good job on me. Yeah, that loose T-shirt which was her uniform - so I went back the next day for a foot massage instead so that I can watch while she would have to bent down most of the times !

I even introduced her to Vicky but the young lady preferred to stay in Perth.

You certainly have a talent for taking the most innocuous events and turning them creepy