PDA

View Full Version : Jesses private asians Penrith

surfiejo
04-07-2017, 07:46 PM
Person's Name : Sophie

Establishment : Jessie's private townhouse, Penrith .

Date of Visit : 4/7/17

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 0404 566 661 advertises in the penrith press

Hours of Business : 9-7 Monday-Saturday

Rates : $80 30min - $140 hr

Size/shape : size 8, A cups with nice large brown nipples, unshaven pussy,

Nationality or Ethnicity : Asian -chinese is my guess

Services Provided : light kissing, BBBJ, FS, massage

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : Heard some good things about this place from various forums on the Internet.
Gave Jesse a call and organised a time to meet one of her lovely ladies around lunchtime today She informed me that she has Apple and Sophie available.
Arrived at the allocated time, some other Punter had just chosen Apple, however I wasn't fussed, Sophie introduced herself she was pleasant on the eye , & seemed quite nice.
Decided to stay for half an hour which was $80 , offered a shower comma which I declined as I've just had one , Sophie came in, helped me undress, wiped my dick with a wet one and started a bbbj.
She got me to sit on the edge of the bed ,she knelt and kept on sucking nice and slow.
She put a condom in me jumped on the bed and i fucked her in mish nice and slow until i blew.
Had a shower, with time still remaining comma she gave me a wonderful. When time was up, she helped me get dressed and Jesse asked how was the girl let me know that she's got new girls everyday and hopes to see me again, which I may just do.

This review will be posted on various forums under various usernames

rcha086
05-07-2017, 04:02 PM
Thanks for the review mate.

So this place operates from a home-type environment, and not an actual shop?

surfiejo
06-07-2017, 08:33 AM
Yes, its a town house in the suburbs.

jackstar
06-07-2017, 03:28 PM
Yes correct a townhouse

das232
14-07-2017, 10:17 AM
Thanks for the tip