PDA

View Full Version : Ginza LYDIA: she's PSE, she's GFE, she's CLASSY ... but mostly she's just FUCKING HOT!

rooter
05-07-2017, 09:08 PM
Had a hot, raunchy, session with the new Chinese girl Lydia; probably the most PSE of all the Chinese girls who have started at Ginza this year - right up there with the amazing Lisa as far as PSE service goes.
She's not the prettiest or youngest girl at Ginza, but fucking hell, she is one of the hottest; really awesome professional girl with top shelf skills and high energy fucking ... but the big surprise was underneath all that she is incredibly sweet and soft and warm and fuzzy.

LOOKS and BODY
Lydia is around late 20s and from Beijing.
She is tallish at around 165 cm and has a very hot, slim, toned athletic body.
Great legs and arse, tight tummy, and A+ cup tits with tiny pink very sensitive nipples (again confirming my thesis that girls with tiny tits have very sensitive nipples).
Her skin is pale and white.
Not a classic beauty, or girl next door cutie, but she has a very sexy look with big eyes and full pouty lips, and beautiful long black hair.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
Brand new to Sydney but definitely experienced.
She is a very classy and stylish girl - very refined and sophisticated.
She lived in London for 2 years so her English is very good and she has a slight British accent. I actually thought she was a Hongkie or Singaporean when she started talking.
Confident girl and knows what she is doing and how to please.
Definitely some PSE performance going on but also genuinely enjoys herself.

SHOWER
I usually don't have a shower category in my After Reports but I really should.
One of the highlights of punting at Ginza is the girl gets in the shower with you, lots of DFK, she soaps you up, rubs your cock against her body, gives you a BBBJ.
I can't imagine a punt without a shower together with the girl anymore.
I can remember some punts early in my punting days where the girl would send you into the shower alone then go in herself alone. That was such a waste of punting time and about as sexy and romantic as having a procedure in a public hospital - all that was missing was putting you in the white gown with your arse sticking out.
The shower with Lydia was amazing - I nearly shot my first load out there and then. If I was like pussyhands and had 3 loads to spare I would have, but I am a mere mortal and only have one or two so I had to resist.

DFK and DATY
Lydia is a great kisser and we kissed pretty much the entire session - sometimes slowly and sensually and sometimes passionately.
DATY was a delight with Lydia's shaved pussy and spicy feminine aromas driving me crazy horny.
She gets into too - some genuine, some performance but all very fucking sexy.

BBBJ
Lydia is a professional so gives a great BBBJ.
I love the way she switches from PSE to GFE to PSE again in a heartbeat - and then you don't even know if it's PSE or GFE any more - it's just fucking awesome.

FUCKING
What I said about Lydia's BBBJ equally applies to fucking her ...
I love the way she switches from PSE to GFE to PSE again in a heartbeat - and then you don't even know if it's PSE or GFE any more - it's just fucking awesome.
She is quite tight but can take a good pounding and a good drilling - but gentle intimate fucking was the best.

ROUND 2
Lydia is a teaser, but more than that she is a pleaser.
I'm not sure if she was pleasing herself or me more in round 2.
All I know is she was really into it and it was intense.

OVERALL
Lydia is not a youngie and she is not a stunner.
But she has got a very sexy look and a hot body and her attitude is 11/10.
She's raunchy PSE and she's sweet GFE and a great girl.

STRIPTEASE
I have to add another category just for Lydia.
After the shower Lydia slipped into her negligee again and did a slow erotic dance for me, then lots of teasing, BBBJ etc.
It was fucking hot!

rooter
14-07-2017, 08:38 PM
Here is my summary of the Chinese girls who have started at Ginza recently.
Cutest - Cookie
Prettiest - Cookie
Hottest body - Lala and Lydia if you like your girls slim and toned. Shella if like your girls a bit more curvy.
Best GFE - Shella and Kiki
Best PSE- Lydia and Lala
Best shower - Lydia
Best tits - Shella and Kiki (all natural and perfect size, shape and firmness)
Best arse - too many great arses to mention
Tightest pussy - all of them are tight but the tightest are Cutie and Kiki
Best BBBJ - Lydia and Lala
Best fuck - they are all awesome fucks - some more PSE, some more GFE, but all fucking hot.
Honorable mention - Emily - she is not number 1 in any category but she is a close second or third in most categories and overall one of the best Chinese girls at Ginza.
So who is my favourite Chinese girl overall? - I can't pick just one, I have to pick two - Kiki and Shella

mvd
16-07-2017, 02:19 PM
Great write up rooter! Need to experience Lydia myself now.

fatcat
17-07-2017, 07:21 PM
Here is my summary of the Chinese girls who have started at Ginza recently.
Cutest - Cookie
Prettiest - Cookie
Hottest body - Lala and Lydia if you like your girls slim and toned. Shella if like your girls a bit more curvy.
Best GFE - Shella and Kiki
Best PSE- Lydia and Lala
Best shower - Lydia
Best tits - Shella and Kiki (all natural and perfect size, shape and firmness)
Best arse - too many great arses to mention
Tightest pussy - all of them are tight but the tightest are Cutie and Kiki
Best BBBJ - Lydia and Lala
Best fuck - they are all awesome fucks - some more PSE, some more GFE, but all fucking hot.
Honorable mention - Emily - she is not number 1 in any category but she is a close second or third in most categories and overall one of the best Chinese girls at Ginza.
So who is my favourite Chinese girl overall? - I can't pick just one, I have to pick two - Kiki and Shella

Totally agree with your list there, rooter

:love:

rooter
19-07-2017, 03:16 PM
Totally agree with your list there, rooter

:love:

Good to hear from you bro.
The standard of the Chinese girls at Ginza has been really good.
I guess different bros may have different views about who is the prettiest, or has the hottest body, or who gives the best service etc.
Any other comments on specific girls you want to add?