PDA

View Full Version : Shop info RnT - walking distance Strathfield station

Coastal Punter
05-07-2017, 09:22 PM
Ok, so occasionally I'll have a few with the boys at Stratty and just wo dering if any RnT that are well recommended close to the station. Maybe FS but happy just with RnT. Cheers folks CP

aussiegaigin
05-07-2017, 10:15 PM
Use the search function for past comments

hereandthere
06-07-2017, 01:33 PM
I'm not aware of any in Strathfield itself, shops that is, although there may be some privates available. Burwood or Concord would be the closest as far as shops are concerned.

aussiegaigin
06-07-2017, 08:06 PM
There used to be a shop in Everton Rd, just across from the station. Never saw any good reports about it, maybe gone now.

Coastal Punter
06-07-2017, 08:32 PM
Cheers guys. Was thinking that as Stratty is almost K-Town these days there might be something there. All good, happy to stick to city.

aussiegaigin
06-07-2017, 09:57 PM
Noticed an advert in my local eastern suburbs newspaper for "bollywood massage" at North Strathfield, maybe not walking distance though. "erotic Indian, Pakastani, Nepalese and Colombian ladies".

dokidokisuru
08-07-2017, 01:51 PM
Noticed an advert in my local eastern suburbs newspaper for "bollywood massage" at North Strathfield, maybe not walking distance though. "erotic Indian, Pakastani, Nepalese and Colombian ladies".

how did colombian get its way into that mix? haha