PDA

View Full Version : Question Recommendations from a ML

MoneyDLuffy
06-07-2017, 02:47 AM
So I went to a massage place, the usual happened. Great massage, HE, no complaints here. Conversations were a tad awkward nothing major.

When I got dressed, I was talking to the ML. She recommended another lady. And based on the reviews on the forums... This lady is great!

I asked the ML, if her recommendation gave a good massage, and she said it wasn't as good as hers; but she's super popular and I needed to book her.

It kinda got me thinking, why would she recommend me someone else? Was I a bad customer?

Has anyone else been recommended to another ML?

hereandthere
06-07-2017, 02:38 PM
I have to say that has never happened to me, usually most ML's are quite keen to retain your patronage that they don't like the idea of recommending another girl's services. Although i have had the occasional question put to me of whether i would be interested in a double, i assume that the second girl recommended would be a close friend of the ML that I was already with at the time.

Spaniel
07-07-2017, 03:28 PM
There is a level of cattiness between girls and sometimes it can be like mean girls. I
have some girls correct me when i have told them i have been to shop before and
have seen a certain girl and they reveal their real age.
However some girls are only to happy to advise you to see another girl at the shop
who they tell me is their bestie. These girls go up a notch for this selfless act. :miao:

AHLUNGOR
07-07-2017, 07:47 PM
I got recommendations from MLs to see other MLs all the times !!

Of course you can all understand if the MLs I was seeing were also the mamasan !

But there are plenty of MLs to MLs to :

Yuki 288, kept asking me to see other younger girls , girls with bigger boobs and all that because she won't go nude for me at the time.

Rebecca 316 asked me to see the Korean Princess Emma because she was so much prettier !

And many more

harrycd
07-07-2017, 08:48 PM
So they all to want to palm you off to someone else ? Hmmm

:shout:

I think it could be rarer with WL's to recommend other girls only happened to me once, not counting Christmas though :o

Babycat
07-07-2017, 09:13 PM
There is a level of cattiness between girls and sometimes it can be like mean girls. I
have some girls correct me when i have told them i have been to shop before and
have seen a certain girl and they reveal their real age.
However some girls are only to happy to advise you to see another girl at the shop
who they tell me is their bestie. These girls go up a notch for this selfless act. :miao:
Agreed. One time opat King Court one girl who I thought she's a nice girl and could be a good friend (I always give her compliments when she looks down on herself ) recommended her client book me so I could join them in a double booking. It sounded a good thing that friends help each other but actually that client hates Asian. He was a bit drunk so quite aggressive at that time. Long short story but the session went bad and when my manager asked her why she recommended me to a client who doesn't like Asian, she replied that she wanted to to know what I do to clients and hoped that she could catch me break the rules there so I would be expelled. I didn't know that she always thought that clients choose but not her even though she's French because I had some tricks. A lesson of friendship!!!!!

kingwally
07-07-2017, 09:41 PM
Agreed. One time opat King Court one girl who I thought she's a nice girl and could be a good friend (I always give her compliments when she looks down on herself ) recommended her client book me so I could join them in a double booking. It sounded a good thing that friends help each other but actually that client hates Asian. He was a bit drunk so quite aggressive at that time. Long short story but the session went bad and when my manager asked her why she recommended me to a client who doesn't like Asian, she replied that she wanted to to know what I do to clients and hoped that she could catch me break the rules there so I would be expelled. I didn't know that she always thought that clients choose but not her even though she's French because I had some tricks. A lesson of friendship!!!!!
So what were your secret tricks Christmas?

woods23
07-07-2017, 09:51 PM
Only old nd rich experienced ml etc would recommend you to other girls lol....or she don't care about you ;)

Some do get jealous even if they said no not really you can see who ever u like.(knowing nd seeing is totally different)
Becareful guys !!!

Spaniel
07-07-2017, 10:07 PM
Only old nd rich experienced ml etc would recommend you to other girls lol....or she don't care about you ;)

Some do get jealous even if they said no not really you can see who ever u like.(knowing nd seeing is totally different)
Becareful guys !!!
Really ? You are stereotyping ? So cliche ?

ilum
08-07-2017, 08:21 AM
Not uncommon for the ML if she is boss to recomend other girls.

dokidokisuru
08-07-2017, 12:58 PM
Hasn't happened to me from the ML, has happened from the reception saying I should come back and try all the girls

Spaniel
09-07-2017, 08:44 AM
Hasn't happened to me from the ML, has happened from the reception saying I should come back and try all the girls
A honest reply . Unlike some people who are on the payroll and sell there ghost writing to the
highest bidder.

simplelife
09-07-2017, 02:39 PM
I wouldn't see any reason why the ML would recommend you another person unless you are a regular to her and she is recommending a close friend for you to "try once". I don't know about RNT because I am a more FS guy but same concept. My regular only recommended me to visit her really close friend within the shop to try (they live with each other). Other than that I have never been told to go see someone else. Either they say nothing or they say come back to see them again.

aussiegaigin
09-07-2017, 04:14 PM
A few years ago, one of my regular MLs in the city moved out to the suburbs, where it was difficult for me to visit her regularly. She gave me details of one of her friends in the city, who I have been seeing semi regularly (every 4-6 weeks) ever since. The first girl subsequently went back to China, so perhaps she had my interests at heart at the time.

Travelmate
10-07-2017, 09:03 AM
I got recommendation from ML to see their friends frequently.
They all talked about their customers all the time.
Nothing special.

MoneyDLuffy
10-07-2017, 09:35 AM
So, I guess I got my answer. Shes left the business.

I guess she's just referring more business to her mates.