PDA

View Full Version : Taren Point 64 GFE Anna

ninja001
28-04-2012, 10:04 PM
Hi Bro's
was doing some shopping in Maroubra and saw some nice young filleys in short skirts in shopping centre and since I was in the area decided to go to 64 Alexander for some much needed relief.

Called up and asked for Tiffany or Evafor was wanting a PSE which I know I will always get from either girl. was told Eva not in but Tiffany available.

So while driving down got a call back from Sonya (got to love her customer service) she told me that tiffany was sick but said Anna was on the menu and I would like.

Once there I took and shower and whilst toweling down, in walked Anna. Oh My God!! she was hot looking and spoke flawless english. Yes a big plus as my chinese is only tourist level. the black see thru teddy and G string hugging her pert tits and fuckable ass gave me hardon that would not quite.

So on to the bed with some light kissing, no DFK was on the menu. Nice soft runway with shaved pussy. she layed me down and started nibbling my ears and then brushing those perky B cup tits in my face to kiss and lick and nibble. I could tell she was getting excited for her nipples were getting hard. then down to the nipple licking which does nothing for me. so gently nudged her to my little brother and Man this girl has a magic tongue, mouth and hand technique- yep BBBJ. so had to slow her down before she made me cum too soon.
Put her on her back and started nibbling her from her dainty ears, then down to her neck before I zeroed in on her so fuckable tits. she started to moan and then pushed my head down to her pussy which was dripping juice.

DATY and she locked her legs around my head, grabbed my head with her hands and shoved her pussy as she came all over my face. her juices tasted delicious. then we talked and I saw on her finger what looked like an engagement ring so hence no DFK. Lucky bastard.
So back down for some more DATY and she was writhing and grabbing the sheets as she started screaming to go faster and harder. as she was cumming she pushed me on my back and quickly putting on the Dom she mounted me Cowgirl style whilst staring me in the eyes totally lust filled with a look that said Major fucking and pounding.
Man she so lubed and I could feel her juices dripping on my leg.
I could not last long with her fast paced pounding. So I put her in mish and pounded her hard. she gripped me and was really thrashing and then she came again and with her milking me I came with her..

Then I pulled out and she wiped me dry. she said she was dripping so ended the session with her HJ me to orgasm whilst I ate her out.

Looks 8/10
sex 7/10 (for no DFK)
do her again most definitely:slobber:

cisco
28-04-2012, 10:51 PM
i like that...............juicy and milky

where is exactly the name of shop and add plz bro?

jimmyk
28-04-2012, 11:17 PM
64 Alexander ave, Taren Point

Awesome review ninja, I always wanted to see Anna, but never seem to get her!

cisco
29-04-2012, 01:47 AM
oohhhhh............anna i`ll be in your box soon

Littlewonder
29-04-2012, 07:44 AM
Its been a couple of years since I saw Anna I have always found her to be hit and miss on a good day she is up there with the best.

wthing
30-04-2012, 05:51 PM
She is Viet girl ? if she is -very professional working fora long time,finished uni but $$$ much betterthen desk job.
And yes she is hit and miss. Seen her on a good day long tine ago ( Kellys ) - and everything was on the table -truly f**k doll.
Ahh memories ( Donna Summer song )..

John_Matrix
30-04-2012, 06:39 PM
Seen her on a good day long tine ago ( Kellys ) - and everything was on the table -truly f**k doll.

Yeah I saw her at Kelly's too, she was fantastic. I'd take chance for a miss just to feel those fun bags again.

wthing
01-05-2012, 12:53 AM
Going with her on the Hershie Highway was a highlight - one of the Kodak moments...
She is one of the top shelf girls -smart,intellegent.Unfortunately working too much to provide 100% service...

ilovefs
01-05-2012, 09:30 AM
Going with her on the Hershie Highway was a highlight

Are you sure we're talking about the same Anna? Never known her to offer Greek. Wow.

wthing
01-05-2012, 09:41 AM
As I said close to movie quote ( īt wont happened today,but it will happen ) - it happened some time ago - not available anymore - YMMV...

Zootyguy
01-05-2012, 09:59 PM
She doesn't working in Kelly's anymore?

wthing
02-05-2012, 12:15 AM
Why not call and ask ?

oxly
02-05-2012, 06:10 AM
Sound good for me

bestofmyworld
03-05-2012, 02:05 AM
This might be a longshot but does she also work at 1/181 Mccredie, guildford?
Theres an Anna there that work fridays, that has a very similar description to this ANNA.

"Vietnam young student, short hair, slim and pretty body, busty and very popular"

Anyways i will see this ANNA on friday and ask her.

is ANNA Australian born/raised?

flubberghusted
12-06-2012, 01:18 AM
Had a run at Anna whilst at Kelly's probably a month ago.
Great attitude and looks great.

Yep it's her. Big bust but skinny and she cums quite easily.

She is an Oz/Viet raised and perfect english and even had a chat about Internet tv show downloading afterwards.

Travelmate
24-07-2012, 06:44 PM
SOFT D CUPs,, everything soft and smooth .. like

lamb
24-07-2012, 10:26 PM
I had a great time with Anna but they're hardly D's.... Great GFE girl though. Would definitely see her again soon.

nene42
03-10-2012, 12:03 PM
Anna use to work at blacktown40. Her breasts are fake. She had a cup tits and after her holidays they are size of a rock melon. She did give great bbbj.

tarenpoint64
03-10-2012, 05:43 PM
thanks nene42 for your comments, Anna is very popular with many of our customers who keep returning to see her. The most important we get from our customers is that she is delightful, speaks fluent English and provides great service.

tarenpoint64
20-01-2013, 07:38 PM
Anna is a Vietnamese stunning beauty, very bubbly personality, soft D-Cup boobs, very smooth skin, soft poulty lips, cute, petite, Cheeky popular girl, size 8

The gorgeous sexy ABV (Aust Born Vietnamese) = ANNA is working Today

http://magmodels.weebly.com/anna.html <<<<<< click here for her Sexy photos

She speaks fluent English and fluent love making'

call 02 9524 1278 to book her

she is very popular.

we are open from 10am till late 12 midnight

www.64alexander.com
http://magmodels.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/0/4/10049190/4697041_orig.jpg

jimmyk
20-01-2013, 07:49 PM
this pic above is one of the reasons I went to 64 for the first time approximately 1 year ago, fantastic booty, even though I have never had a session with Anna. might need to book when I get some free time! wowsers!