PDA

View Full Version : General talk WINTER IS TOUGH TIME FOR WL

mankind
06-07-2017, 07:25 PM
Winter is coming! Imagine the WL has the average of between 10 to 20 showers a day for their job that's not an easy task! Just want to make booking with some beauties but they are off the roster for no reason!

Budgyboy
06-07-2017, 09:07 PM
Ive also noticed that, also rang up a booking and told she on holiday ok I'll make booking with someone else ok, then next the one on holiday is on roster, I think she may have called in sick but maybe some others also called in so she was the one who was less sick so turned up

Christmas
06-07-2017, 09:39 PM
IT MAKES SENSE! I RECALL I HATE IT WHEN I HAVE TO HAVE A SHOWER AND IT'S FREAKING COLD! AND ALSO CUSTOMER TEND TO CUM LATE IF THE WORKING ROOM IS TOO HOT!
SO I DIDN'T ASK TURN HEATER ON! BETTER COLD THAN LONGER SEX! WINTER SUCKS!

but guess the reason why WLs are on holiday when it's winter is because their mother-land (like Korea, Thai, China) is summer and it's also winter vacation for schoolies ㅋ maybe

beta101
06-07-2017, 09:45 PM
I like winter. Gets dark early so not as easily spotted going in n out shops lol

Spaniel
06-07-2017, 09:54 PM
They are well compensated . No need to worry.

G$$
07-07-2017, 04:59 AM
IT MAKES SENSE! I RECALL I HATE IT WHEN I HAVE TO HAVE A SHOWER AND IT'S FREAKING COLD! AND ALSO CUSTOMER TEND TO CUM LATE IF THE WORKING ROOM IS TOO HOT!
SO I DIDN'T ASK TURN HEATER ON! BETTER COLD THAN LONGER SEX! WINTER SUCKS!

but guess the reason why WLs are on holiday when it's winter is because their mother-land (like Korea, Thai, China) is summer and it's also winter vacation for schoolies ㅋ maybe
interesting, so in your experience you would say guys last longer if they are in a warmer environment? why do you think this is?

mankind
07-07-2017, 11:33 AM
Yeah I am very horny during winter but at the same time I don't want to have many showers during the day! Spring or Summer is the best time to be naked with WL:sweat:

BlackToad
07-07-2017, 10:32 PM
One good thing about winter is that the WL/ML's body always feels so much warmer when you hug them.

woods23
07-07-2017, 11:47 PM
I find it hard to cum for me when the is room too hot...happened a few time in rnt. Pity she didn't feel sorry for me nd make me cum in other ways hehe

dokidokisuru
08-07-2017, 01:32 PM
I like winter. Gets dark early so not as easily spotted going in n out shops lol

hahaha so true!!!

cuteguy
21-07-2017, 07:22 PM
Many Asian girls feel cold at times and require a bit of warming up but it doesn't mean that the heater in the room should be turned up so high that you're roasting like in a sauna. :fire:

rogergeorge
21-07-2017, 07:29 PM
Many Asian girls feel cold at times and require a bit of warming up but it doesn't mean that the heater in the room should be turned up so high that you're roasting like in a sauna. :fire:

So true. I'm sometimes starting to sweat and we haven't even started getting "hot and heavy"

Pussyhands
21-07-2017, 08:18 PM
I like my girls sweating ;) and moist - the smell of dirty sex in the air