PDA

View Full Version : Rockdale 485 Baby - do a favour for yourself

tayne
07-07-2017, 12:16 AM
I was having a good run at Rockdale 485, and when I saw a new lady on the roster, named Baby, I had to come in
If there is no false advertising, the name "Baby" just has to be a winner
I turn up on time, and am shown to a large room, with large showers and four poster bed

Baby walks in, and I have to look twice. Anyone seen that photo of Asian flight stewards all standing in a row?
Well Baby was all in white, wearing a flight steward uniform, including the lapel badge, a black and gold symbol
This is a first for me a lady in uniform

Baby, you need to see this lady if you want service, and value, and sexy, and slim
If the chemistry is there, trust me, see this lady
Now I paid for 1 hour premium, which I dont realy understand what is the difference with that and diamond
Anyway for me, that mean light kissing only, DATY, BBBJ, and great sex

Baby, for me, was the ideal punt. Not jaded at all. Felt like she had done this before, or was just naturally a great lover
Why? The usual beautful points. Loved looking in the mirror. Loved good sex. Loved looking in my eyes. Moaning, real moaning, not the over the top stuff
BBBJ was great. She is very slim, a true size 6, tiny bum, beautiful slightly shaved pussy, natural B-C cup, very small tattoos on right wrist and right ankle
DATY was sweet. She loved doggy, and pushed back, so she loves it. She loved being on top. She wouldnt stop kissing my chest. Have you got the picture now ?

Trust me, if you have the same taste as I do, when you look in the mirror at this lady, and if chemistry is there, this is money well spent
Can you say that about your last punt. I definitely can
I dont feel like writing this review, as you will all know there is a new Baby around. But I learnt about 485 from here, so feel i should repay the debt
Get introduced to her I suggest. If there is chemistry, you absolutely cant go wrong

Rockdale, this is my best punt so far.
There is no false advertising, Baby is a winner

Rockdale_485
08-07-2017, 02:19 PM
she starting at 3pm today!!!!
Don't waste ur time
Show her aussie power!!!

cuteguy
08-07-2017, 04:10 PM
I always find that a good time with a girl comes with having some chemistry with the girl. No chemistry bad experience.

Rockdale_485
22-07-2017, 03:08 PM
she is here tonight^^