PDA

View Full Version : On a roll

Vmann
07-07-2017, 12:33 PM
Quick report on my last 4 punts, although there is no new intel that I can share I thought some of you fellow punters might be interested is some current opinion. *I have to say that my last 4 visits to massage shops and private operators have been pretty good (makes for a nice change I know)

First after many disappointing visits to Cracker advertisers I hit on this one at HollandPark.
http://brisbane.cracker.com.au/BodyRubs/nude-massage-body-slide-magic-touch-best-rub-real-pics-warm-room/53281543

For the money, this lady is pretty good value. She has little vibrating toys that she uses for the enhancement of the experience. Definitely not a clock watcher and pretty easy on the eye, and very open to suggestions. I’ve been to see her a couple of time now and I will more than likely go and see her a again in the future

Next, I revisited SDS for the first time in a while I know its well reported on here, but thought I would mention it for the fact that I had a massage with young Kat and would highly recommend asking for this little lady. She would have to have the best body Brisbane has to offer in the industry and she knows how to do her thing.

Mia at Sky is also a worth a visit. Had a massage with here a week ago and was nicely surprised with the effort and dedication she puts into here services compared to other girls I have seen at this place.

Yesterday had to head down the coast to do some deliveries so thought I would stop in at the new shop at Coomera. Although I had a couple of hick ups with my booking due to a constant flow of walk ins, I scored a massage with the cute little Taiwanese girl that has been mentioned on a previous thread here. She really is adorable and very easy to get on with. Had a bit of a surprise when I was in the shower and had the opportunity to meet the Spanish girl, I think after our little chat I might have to head back down there for an appointment with her very soon.

newbiejones
07-07-2017, 08:19 PM
Nice punts and some awesome luck. Thanks for the info.

Will def have to check out the private WL which is my preference. If you didnt post this I most likely would have went back to MP's which I never have luck with.

Thanks mate!

Update: went to the private girl above and I walked. She looked too old for me. I didn't find her attractive. Each to their own I guess.