PDA

View Full Version : Tian Xin - Runcorn

PuntMeat
08-07-2017, 04:14 AM
Up behind the Sakura sushi restaurant.

Went here a couple of weeks ago. Worst experience I've ever had. I admit I'm not as experienced as a lot of people on this site but I cannot imagine it gets worse than this. (please tell me if I'm wrong)

So I arrived and got told it was 40 for half an hour. Girl greeting me was ok but honestly nothing special which didn't bode well for what was to come. Got shown to a room did the usual and waited. Average looking Chinese girl, probably about 30, comes in and starts massage. Almost no tickling or extra touching. Bad massage. After about 10 minutes she tells me to turn over. Hmm ok. She starts working me and now we begin the negotiations. She starts asking me what I'd like to pay for *makes motion of top coming off* I tell her 40 and she scoffs like this was a ridiculous suggestion and says I should pay 80. I do the same scoff. I say 50, she remains steadfast at 80. She actually thinks I'm going to pay 120 bucks for a 10 minute massage and handy with her top off. I tell her that I only have 60 bucks in my wallet and she reluctantly agrees. (this is already IMO far too much). The whole time this is happening she's working me trying to keep me in the mood and it is NOT working. She is also constantly pointing towards the front desk saying shhh like this is some kind of special treatment I'm getting, which I just found offensive.

So I get up to pay her the 60 and after I do she literally takes my wallet from my hand to confirm I'm not lying when it comes to only having 60, flicking through the receipts and whatever I have in there. I was so stunned it took me a few seconds to grab it back from her hands. I honestly would have walked then except she had already put the 60 into her underwear and I knew I wouldn't get it back.

So on with the business. Again average and mechanical. Kept complaining that my fingers were cold and moving away so I couldn't touch her properly. I focused best I could so I could get out of there. Afterwards I looked at the clock and she noticed so gave me a 3 minute head massage before I got up and left. I was home before my 30 minutes would have been up.

When I got out to the car, my mate (who went in 5 minutes before me) was there and had basically had a similar experience except held fast on 40, which only further aggravated me haha.

Sorry this is so long.

Any tips, advice, feedback, criticisms welcome.

APL
08-07-2017, 09:26 AM
Brother your not wrong but that's why its punting we have all been there
Every time is different even with the so called best shops
My advice find a good shop become a regular and the magic will happen
GL

racer17
08-07-2017, 09:37 AM
Such a true statement.

Redders
08-07-2017, 03:40 PM
Not the worst punt I have heard of or had myself. The worst ones are the ones where you want the time to end.

Having said that, this is a very bad punt, and her grabbing your wallet like that was disgraceful. Let them know that you wont return if you feel like it at the time, but certainly don't return at all. Although it is possible to get a cracking punt at a random, and less well-known place, the better places tend to be ones with a manager who instils a service ethic in the girls.

Spaniel
08-07-2017, 05:51 PM
Be there . Done that . You will be better for the experience.
We have all been through it.

PuntMeat
08-07-2017, 06:13 PM
I went there because my friend said he'd have "some of the best and some of the worst experiences" there. But he apparently had a double there and had a good time. he also added that "some of the girls there are the most money hungry I've ever had" and he's been punting quite a while.

PuntMeat
08-07-2017, 06:15 PM
Redders, can I ask what was the worst punt you've ever had. I'm sure it's an interesting story.

brownwallaby
08-07-2017, 06:41 PM
Happened to me before. The girl asked for 100 I said I only got 60. Aftter a wallet examination I had to part with 67.70 aud or something like that. Luckily then the girl gave me a GFE, but I never saw her again

Redders
08-07-2017, 11:08 PM
Redders, can I ask what was the worst punt you've ever had. I'm sure it's an interesting story.

Hmmm. I can think of a couple that come time mind. If going to visit private ladies counts as a punt, I guess I could include turning up to places that I probably should never have walked into, only to be terrified by the WL presented to me and bailing. Seriously, I have gone to places where I wouldn't
have stayed if it were free.

Worst proper punt I guess, is a massage place that I visited in regional QLD. Went in thinking I only want massage probably, because I had a sore neck, but if a lass appears that really blows my mind, I may pay for more. To be honest, I wasn't even sure if it was one of those places. It was the middle
of summer, hot as all hell, and they had no working air-conditioning. Just a dodgy fan or two.

I was greeted by an overweight, sweating, unattractive, middle-aged ML, in a tiny outfit. She propositioned me at the start and after I said no, propositioned me again later. I was going to leave after she asked me at the start, but my neck hurt like hell, so I wanted something to ease the pain. She was kind of chewing gum the whole time, smacking her lips and mouth in a very unflattering, unnerving manner. What was worse is that she was sweating so badly that every time she pressed against me, in her tiny outfit (way too tiny that is) she would leave an imprint of her sweat on me, from whatever limb pressed against me. I was covered in her sweat in the end. It was absolutely revolting and I just wanted it to end.

So I don't have any real horror stories, nobody poured the wrong liquid on the old fella or anything, but I shall never enter that venue again. If we have it bad in Brisbane compared to Sydney. Spare a thought for the poor buggers who live in regional QLD and want to have a punt close to home.

reddoor
08-07-2017, 11:49 PM
Haha... I can c where this is going.
Right,..Aye but I did it toof, i went to a place once that twas naught more thant 'ole int ground where ladies 'ad ta work 25 hrs a day for 6pence a day and when they went 'ome their 'usbands would slash 'em ta bits wit' bread knife. If they were lucky.

Trapper
09-07-2017, 10:20 PM
ohh god who was it who posted the story on here about the fire up the date hole experience?