PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville Mona - skilled, experienced, persistent but....

targajajouka
10-07-2017, 12:19 AM
I have finally had the chance to see Mona.

She has been on the roster for a few months, but like Victoria, things have not aligned for me to get a chance to see her. She disappeared for a while and now looks to be back after a break (hopefully Victoria will be too!).

Booked a time over WeChat and arrived to a pretty quiet 42 which was a complete opposite to last week when I walked in a middle of a lineup and the new receptionist going through a baptism of fire/training. Otherwise the place was pumping with some hardstyle/hard trance was playing over the PA.

Got shown into Room 6 - the room with the spa and large bed. The last time I was in this room I had a sub-par punt with someone who I don't think works at 42 anymore.

Mona's pics were obviously photoshopped for privacy, but there is resemblance despite that has filled out a bit (she blamed the junk/'instant' food she ate ever since coming to Sydney) and she is slightly older. She is tanned and has a husky voice.

I showered by myself, which was a first for me at 42. It had me thinking whether there has been a mistake that I paid for Diamond and was about to get Premium Service.

Mona didn't jump into the shower and I was beginning to get worried, but she did dry me off.

Hopped onto the bed and I could feel that she had just put on some body lotion, and so maybe she didn't want to have to go through the trouble of reapplying after. But her not showering and feeling the body lotion/cream put me off for the rest of session - I normally go for DATY but decided to forego it this time.

After some pretty decent foreplay and a short DFK, it was onto BBBJ. The previous AR's were accurate - she is great at this. Terrific suction while tongue flicking. One of best in my experience at 42 on the same level as Erica (K). So good that after doming me up and continuing with CBJ that I unloaded pretty quickly which caught me off guard - this would be only my third time ever orgasming from BBBJ alone. She carefully took off the filled sack and continued with BBBJ. Daaayum....

Mona's a smoker. She had the courtesy to ask if she could have a smoke after cleaning up. Not really an issue with me and so we layed there while I recovered and recouperated for Round 2.

I normally would go for DATY to get myself rolling for Round 2 but having already decided to forego it this time and when for a punt (pun intended) with BBBJ getting me back up.

She is an absolute trooper and persistent - like at one point I was worried that she was going to have whiplash or injur her neck and cramp up her tongue from the furious effort she put in.

I was back up, domed up and she rode and ground me cowgirl. I finished off in missionary pounding almost in time with the 145bpm hardstyle music.

Mona did join me in the shower and cleaned me up, which in hindsight leads me to question why didn't she before....

Summary
Mona is one of the best at BBBJ in my experience and she seems a nice gal.

For me with punting I look for a little bit of a connection for me to see them again unless there is an outstanding quality that draws me back. I didn't get that from Mona, but I'm glad that I finally got to see her.

Others seem to be a fan of hers, but I don't think she is my type.

Postscript
As I was leaving I saw a girl at the reception chatting with Simon wearing a light denim jacket (and I think a striped/see through dress). She looks a bit like Dana from the pics but you can't really tell. I am intrigued. Sent a message on Wechat after to ask but no reply to confirm :(. Guess I'll have to take a punt next time!

Raybo
10-07-2017, 10:54 AM
Thanks for the AR. Her photos are great, i have been thinking about seeing her for some time now.

Sounds like you didnt quite have a connection with her??

42Gladesville
10-07-2017, 11:15 AM
Mona is one of the best at BBBJ in my experience and she seems a nice gal.
yahhhhh thanks targajajouka ㅅㅁㄱㅎ머머ㅐㅕㅏㅁ you the best :D

I saw a girl at the reception chatting with Simon wearing a light denim jacket
need to ask Simon... will let you know!

targajajouka
11-07-2017, 01:33 AM
Thanks for the AR. Her photos are great, i have been thinking about seeing her for some time now.

Sounds like you didnt quite have a connection with her??

Photos are airbrushed and like I said in the AR she even admitted that she put on a bit of weight since the photos were taken.

I would recommend seeing her because of her BBBJ skillz, but yeah not really my type.

yahhhhh thanks targajajouka ㅅㅁㄱㅎ머머ㅐㅕㅏㅁ you the best :D

ㅅㅁㄱㅎ머머ㅐㅕㅏㅁ = smghmeomeoaeyeoam

lolwut?

need to ask Simon... will let you know!

https://i.imgur.com/0BoITmd.gif

harrycd
11-07-2017, 12:09 PM
Ive seen mona a few times and your AR is pretty spot on.

Christmas
12-07-2017, 01:38 AM
Photos are airbrushed and like I said in the AR she even admitted that she put on a bit of weight since the photos were taken.

I would recommend seeing her because of her BBBJ skillz, but yeah not really my type.

ㅅㅁㄱㅎ머머ㅐㅕㅏㅁ = smghmeomeoaeyeoam

lolwut?
https://i.imgur.com/0BoITmd.gif

Ugh forgot to ask! Why no one pushes me.. i have the shortest memory span 😔 Letmeasktmr
ㅅㅁㄱㅎㅎ머머ㅐㅑㅓㅁ was your Usename with Korean keyboard.. hehe hehe

targajajouka
12-07-2017, 10:54 AM
Ugh forgot to ask! Why no one pushes me.. i have the shortest memory span 😔 Letmeasktmr
All good - I got a response. Apparently she was Paris.

ㅅㅁㄱㅎㅎ머머ㅐㅑㅓㅁ was your Usename with Korean keyboard.. hehe hehe

Oh....ㅋㅋㅋ....

Christmas
12-07-2017, 12:19 PM
http://i.imgur.com/8Rq3JVr.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/yGPZE1I.jpg

Paris x Hammys

nosferatu
12-07-2017, 04:37 PM
Sorry not really related to this great AR
The pics posted above -
Hammy Paris?
Or
Paris Deedee?
Or whatever agent like to call it when suits?

42Gladesville
26-08-2017, 11:42 AM
Mona is on today!!!