PDA

View Full Version : Question VIP69

Cannonball
10-07-2017, 12:51 PM
I'm heading to Sydney on Wednesday for a few days with work and will be punting.

I've been convinced that VIP69 is the place to go for a body slide and good time.

Couple of questions;

What should I expect to pay? And what that includes?

Any particular girls to see?

Is the double worth a go?

Inbox if you need to 👍🏻

kingwally
10-07-2017, 07:58 PM
Cannonball...it is all Thai girls and for $70 you will get a brief bodyslide and a nude HJ...they will nude up right from the beginning. With an extra $50 many of the girls...not all...will fuck for you. I have not been for a while but one of the boys at work tells me August is the girl to see.

Coastal Punter
10-07-2017, 09:45 PM
Bonza, going there next time. Solver Fox the other nite, she didnt nude up til it was flip over time...only 15-20mins tops. And $90.

Cannonball
10-07-2017, 10:15 PM
And the double act? Worth it?

CunningLinguist
10-07-2017, 10:15 PM
Bonza, going there next time. Solver Fox the other nite, she didnt nude up til it was flip over time...only 15-20mins tops. And $90.

I don't get how the RnT's that don't nude up from the start stay in business ...
If I am gonna pay for a naked massage I want the girl to be naked from the start so I can perve and touch.
I guess there is a market for low end naked right at the end with a mechanical handjob ...

CunningLinguist
10-07-2017, 10:17 PM

Save your money most Thai MLs are not into doubles, they will do it but they will giggle and they will be unlikely to do any extras.
If you really want a good Thai double then become a regular with one and ask her for a doubles suggestion then become a regular with the suggested one then hope for the best ...

Cannonball
10-07-2017, 10:20 PM
Thanks for the info

Think I'll swing by this week and give August a whirl.

MoneyDLuffy
10-07-2017, 11:29 PM
I don't get how the RnT's that don't nude up from the start stay in business ...

Im clearly doing something wrong, because they only go naked after they ask the Golden Question.

Should I be flashing or handing them a fifty first?

cuteguy
11-07-2017, 01:11 AM
Im clearly doing something wrong, because they only go naked after they ask the Golden Question.

Should I be flashing or handing them a fifty first?

Ask them straight away when they appear in front of you and not when half the session is over.

MoneyDLuffy
11-07-2017, 06:53 PM
You wouldn't ask them if it's a new shop, would you? I'm hardly regular, once a month or less when I have time. I'm constantly trying new places.

quackman
12-07-2017, 02:36 PM
I didn't the over a year ago and it is totally not worth it. One its on a massage table so you have very little space and it's just one waiting for the other to finish to have her turn. While she waits her turn she watches, giggles and just does light touching to you.

tsunaa
12-07-2017, 03:33 PM
Yea doubles are generally not worth it unless its the full service

AHLUNGOR
12-07-2017, 07:32 PM
Yea doubles are generally not worth it unless its the full service

You obviously haven't tried the mamasans double at QVB for $100/30 min . Best $100 you could ever spend in RnT .

Coastal Punter
12-07-2017, 09:09 PM
If I am gonna pay for a naked massage I want the girl to be naked from the start so I can perve and touch.
I guess there is a market for low end naked right at the end with a mechanical handjob ...

Yep, unfort she kept saying "i get naked soon" Sure i could touch but for $90, she should have been nude from the start.

CunningLinguist
13-07-2017, 12:04 AM
You obviously haven't tried the mamasans double at QVB for $100/30 min . Best $100 you could ever spend in RnT .

Predictable advertising post from the shill ...
This thread is about VIP69

AHLUNGOR
13-07-2017, 01:14 AM
Predictable advertising post from the shill ...
This thread is about VIP69

Sure , I could "Shill" for as much as 60 shops across Sydney too, and last time I showed my hands, you didn't seem to have any answer!

I am more than happy to remind you again and again and again all those shops I have reviewed in this forum.

Cannonball
15-07-2017, 01:08 PM
Went to VIP69 twice this week.....

1. Saw Lily, probably mid thirties with fake tits. Average enough massage but got into it enough to convince me to go to FS. 8/10.

2. Went back a couple of days later and saw a pretty & young girl whose name escapes me. Yawned mid HJ 😂. I ended up finishing myself. 3/10.

Beau
15-07-2017, 01:20 PM
Being to this shop before. Offers both FS and Massage. Very similar to the Thai shop
on Erskine St which closed in 2015. That had some hidden gems and this shop is
similar a bit of hit and miss.

Tram
18-11-2017, 01:00 PM
August is great, had fs with Lily (awesome), saw one of the receptionists awhile ago (she was the hottest girl there) not sure if she is still there though

05tangco
19-11-2017, 07:48 PM
some hot ones tend to walk in..but i wonder if it's a tactic to get guys going in too!

MansNotHot
19-11-2017, 08:07 PM
Thai princess syndrome is rare but this place is definitely full of it.

some of the rudest WL i've met were at this place. plenty of better options around the CBD better then this place.

Tittylover01
20-11-2017, 03:39 PM
Which ones do you suggest ??

Tram
21-11-2017, 09:23 PM
Try Pure Massage NORTH SYDNEY, 3 min from the train station, nice and clean with a good selection of cute Thai girls, used to see April who was stunning with attitude ( beautiful face and figure) $70/30 min - only trouble is no back entrance so if visiting during the day the Pad Hwy is very busy!

Themassageking
12-06-2022, 02:11 AM
I use to visit vip69 regularly and I use to see 2 girls there. One of the girls was a part owner of the shop. She was super sexy. Extreme Dfk from the start, daty, bbbj and fs. Hottest chick I've ever fucked. Nice Bolt ons and amazing 6 pack stomach and bubke ass. I wish I knew where she was now.