PDA

View Full Version : Parramatta/Rosehill Area

chemistry84
11-07-2017, 09:22 PM
I usually look around my area for some quick fucks not too far from the office.

Lately there's a lot of 'good looking asians' in Parramatta, although it's hard to tell whether they're fake or not as some have videos.

I SMS a few girls in Parramatta that look good and both gave me the address of 'Parramatta Motel'. Thinking it was the same girls I quickly went and oh boy when I got there the girl was completely different to the photos on Cracker. I texted a few girls in the parramatta and 3 of them happened to be at Parramatta Motel, of course with different rooms and no surprises all other girls did not look like their photos.

What annoyed me the most is one of the girls got angry that I 'wasted' her time, this bitch didn't realise I only went after her with the photos that were on Cracker. I suspect these ladies from China are used to deceptive and dodgy marketing methods that they truly believe people can be lured in and pay good money after walking.

I would recommend everyone who's in the Parramatta area especially if they've been given an address of Parramatta Motel to ignore. Same goes for Rosehill as well as all the videos/photos are fakes.

Fuck these bitches.

puntercouple
12-07-2017, 05:50 PM
I agree with 99% of what you said. The only one I don't agree with is the last sentence. DONT fuck these bitches.

cuteguy
13-07-2017, 12:33 AM
I usually look around my area for some quick fucks not too far from the office.

Lately there's a lot of 'good looking asians' in Parramatta, although it's hard to tell whether they're fake or not as some have videos.

I SMS a few girls in Parramatta that look good and both gave me the address of 'Parramatta Motel'. Thinking it was the same girls I quickly went and oh boy when I got there the girl was completely different to the photos on Cracker. I texted a few girls in the parramatta and 3 of them happened to be at Parramatta Motel, of course with different rooms and no surprises all other girls did not look like their photos.

What annoyed me the most is one of the girls got angry that I 'wasted' her time, this bitch didn't realise I only went after her with the photos that were on Cracker. I suspect these ladies from China are used to deceptive and dodgy marketing methods that they truly believe people can be lured in and pay good money after walking.

I would recommend everyone who's in the Parramatta area especially if they've been given an address of Parramatta Motel to ignore. Same goes for Rosehill as well as all the videos/photos are fakes.

Fuck these bitches.

Expose the ads so that fellow brothers can avoid. Simple!

James_jones
13-07-2017, 01:17 AM
Parramatta City Motel are always bad. As are the ones in Rosehill.

Don't need to uncover the ads as they change regularly. Avoid both. Have visited many times and walked.

eltran
13-07-2017, 05:17 AM
That's what you get for using cracker. By even getting in contact you are helping them justify their fakery.

mabo_dick
13-07-2017, 08:00 AM
Never try the ones in Parramatta motel, but had few good ones with the ones in Rosehill, but they are Thais...

James_jones
13-07-2017, 09:14 AM
That's what you get for using cracker. By even getting in contact you are helping them justify their fakery.

By getting in contact and walking you are justifying nothing. By booking then walking you are wasting their time.

If everyone did this they would be forced to lower their prices, either to justify their fake pictures or to have pricing in line with their "real" pictures. Which they would probably do, have tried asking for lower pricing after walking and they seem amenable to the idea.

Never try the ones in Parramatta motel, but had few good ones with the ones in Rosehill, but they are Thais...

Must be lucky, have stopped there to walk close to a dozen times.

cuteguy
14-07-2017, 12:22 PM
If they are Thai you need to be careful that they aren't ladyboys or post ops.

mabo_dick
14-07-2017, 10:26 PM
If they are Thai you need to be careful that they aren't ladyboys or post ops.

True that, but I suppose you can tell the post ops... fake boobies, big feet, hush voice...

cuteguy
14-07-2017, 11:56 PM
True that, but I suppose you can tell the post ops... fake boobies, big feet, hush voice...

Not always. I wonder how many guys thought they were banging Thai girls in Thailand without realising they were born males before having their surgeries.

shootermcgavin
15-07-2017, 07:03 AM

It can be hard to tell, trust me lol. My mate saw a Thai private ML one night. Messaged me after to say how good she was, he ended up fucking her for free, she was horny as, etc etc.

I got her number off him and checked her out the following day. Nice apartment in the CBD near Market Street. I rocked up, and in daylight and after seeing her tits I could tell: post op.

Had to call him to break the news. He wasn't stoked. But she was pretty much passable. Beware.

eltran
16-07-2017, 12:55 AM
By getting in contact and walking you are justifying nothing. By booking then walking you are wasting their time.

I disagree. By contacting people with a fake profile you are rewarding them for using a fake profile. They will see people walking away not as "wasting their time" but a reinforcement for their fake marketing scam, because they will know that more people getting in touch means their fake profile is working and that a certain amount of people won't walk away.

cuteguy
16-07-2017, 07:50 PM
I disagree. By contacting people with a fake profile you are rewarding them for using a fake profile. They will see people walking away not as "wasting their time" but a reinforcement for their fake marketing scam, because they will know that more people getting in touch means their fake profile is working and that a certain amount of people won't walk away.

Ads with photos of hot looking babes will always attract attention. It can't be stopped because companies running classifieds such as Cracker and Backpage won't do anything to stop people from deceiving customers with their fake profiles. However by making a booking with the imposter in the ad and turning up to find that the girl is not the hot looking girl in the ad, the one way to send a clear message to the imposter is to walk away. In doing so, you deny them money and hopefully any customers from visiting the imposter during the scheduled session time that was set down for you.

Prashvj
21-07-2017, 02:10 PM
Yeah I agree most are fake. I went to one such in Rosehill and went through with the punt.. obviously my dick made the decision. Never again

firefox1234
22-07-2017, 03:09 PM
Those Paramatta ads, all 40+ old, fat Chinese women (at best). Offering natural as well. Avoid like the plague, unless you're into that stuff.

cuteguy
22-07-2017, 04:55 PM
Those Paramatta ads, all 40+ old, fat Chinese women (at best). Offering natural as well. Avoid like the plague, unless you're into that stuff.

Are punters that desperate to pay to have sex with 40+ old fat Chinese women????? C'mon guys wake up. Spend your money wisely!