PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Sandra

pokemongo
12-07-2017, 04:15 PM
Sandra is one of the younger girls at red palace, she may even be the youngest!

She is Very Pretty, with a great shaped body and Big Natural Tits and a Tight pussy, with a full grown bush!

Sandra entered the room, said hello and gave me a gentle kiss on the lips I handed her the money, she said shower as she rushed off to settle the finances for one hour.

Sandra was in the room as I returned from the shower. she looked stunning in her black two piece costume.

I removed the towel I had around me and we lay on the bed together and commenced kissing.

I roll her over on to her back and move on down to those lovely tits of hers, she was only too happy to have them licked and sucked.

Sandra was now relaxed and enjoying herself so I moved down to her hairy pussy for some daty she enjoyed this and so I continue for some time before she finally has an orgasm.

I have to admit I do prefer a shaved or waxed smooth pussy but you can’t win them all.

I move back up the bed and we have a very nice kiss as she recovers, then I lay beside her somewhat exhausted from the daty.

Sandra then sits up and moves on down for some bbbj which began with a wipe with the tissues before some ball licking which continued for some time before progressing up the shaft to the head. She does a nice bbbj which I am sure will only get better.

Eventually Sandra says sex now, yes please so on with the dom, she was quite wet I know this as I was fingering her pussy while she did the bbbj, however she still applied lube to both my dom covered dick and her pussy, a bit of an over kill but never mind.

Sandra lowered herself onto me in cowgirl, I just love this position with a pretty young girl who is so tight and loves to have her tits fondled and the occasional kissing, while riding me or enjoying me pounding her from below.

Eventually Sandra explodes in an orgasm she immediately gets off and lays on her back spreads her legs wide and says you fuck me. As any gentleman would do I enter her and push her legs together in missionary and do exactly as I had been told until I explode inside this lovely lady.

Exhausted I lay beside her she cleans me up and says shower she heads off to the shower when she returns I then shower, when I return she is dressed in her black two piece she says I massage you lay on the bed.

So Sandra gives me a massage for the remaining 10 or 15 minutes.

As always YOMV.

In summary.
This girl is one of the youngest at red palace, there are 3 that I know off all around the same young age.

She has a nice pair of large tits and a tight little pussy and lovely shaped body with a thin waste and shapely hips, something that you don’t usually find on small petite asian ladies.

She is a little reserved but very attractive and has a good attitude.

She was lovely, sweet and a real GFE. YOMV.

Her English was reasonable.

A must see again girl for me!

I think she will become one of the more popular girls at red palace particularly if you like them young with big tits.

I am sure she will be even better on a return visit

Happy Punting.

redpalace
13-07-2017, 03:19 PM
***RED PALACE***
48 KELLETT STREET, POTTS POINT, SYDNEY
Open 7 days 10am - 3AM

RING IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO COME IN THAT WAY.
Phone 0467 620 130 or 0450 667 111