Name: Cleo

Date of visit: 09/07/2017

Address: 12 Norfolk Rd, Greenacre

Price: $140/ hour

Nationality: Thai

Body: Slim, D cup (fake), brown hair, shaved pussy

Services: FS, CBJ, DATY, LFK

Recommended? YES

I'd seen Cleo on the roster for quite a while but was never quite able to match my schedule to hers. As such, the night I saw her was the first time I ever saw her in the line-up.

First off, I have to say omg that body. Those tits especially are absolutely perfect. For reference, they're similar to those of Rose – if you happen to have seen her before. Fake, but perfectly shaped and perfect size for cupping.
Cleo was wearing a cute bunny outfit when she came to say hi. In the bedroom however, she was definitely not a bunny. More like a ravenous tiger!

After the usual pleasantries, shower, etc she explored each other's bodies with our mouths and hands. She's very responsive to DATY and seemed to love it. I was told however that the more you give, the more you get. So be nice and respectful and I'm sure you'll be treated like a king. Cleo's pussy is just how I like it. By this I mean shaved, but not completely baby-bare, sweet, tight and juicy and without any overpowering smells. I spent the majority of my session with her with DATY so I would recommend Cleo if you're a fellow DATY man like myself.

Of course that's not to detract from the firey sex that came after. Cleo is quite a handful in that she loves to rock you back and forth in the bedroom. I found it very hard to hold myself from cumming simply due to her amazing energy and lustful tendencies. An absolutely beautiful face – one of the prettiest thai girls I've seen at the shop and she really enjoys sex – believe it or not, this isn't a given with working ladies.

Overall I had a great time with Cleo and regret not seeing her earlier. A wonderful night, and one that I would happily repeat in the future. Go out and see Cleo if you haven't already and REMEMBER: treat her with respect and friendliness. She's the type of girl who's great at what she does because she enjoys it. Treat her like crap and she won't enjoy it. If she doesn't enjoy it, your time won't be great.

Happy punting peeps!
A+ for Cleo