PDA

View Full Version : Ginza KIKI: she's CUTE, and SEXY, and SWEET ... a professional girl with a wonderful GFE feeling

rooter
13-07-2017, 11:01 AM
Caught up with the new Chinese girl at Ginza yesterday.
Her name is Kiki and she is a real sweet heart with with cute looks, hot little body, friendly nature and very good service.

LOOKS and BODY
Kiki is around mid 20s and from Guangzhou - I love girls from South and South West China.
She is just under 160cm and very slim.
Very hot little body with a perfect little bum, leggy for her height, very slim waist and hips.
She also has a perfect set of C cup tits - they are so perky and perfect i though it was one of those hi tech boob jobs, but they are definitely all natural.
She is definitely the girl in the website pics.
Those professional and photoshopped pics the girls have these days I find a bit boring and bland - they are so perfect and all the girls look the same. It's like they have the life photoshopped out of them.
There is nothing like the real thing - Kiki has the most sexy and sultry eyes, high cheekbones and the cutest dimples when she smiles. And of course her charming personality that shines through.
She is very sexy and very cute at the same time.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
Kiki has only been in Sydney a week or so and her English is limited.
She is definitely experienced in China though and has all the professionalism and skills you expect from a girl trained in China - great shower together, DD, hot and cold BBBJ etc.
But she is not mechanical or stuck to her routine - she has a very natural and organic approach to sex and loves being pleasured as much as giving pleasure.
One of the best GFE vibes going - she even kept referring me as her boyfriend rather than a customer which was very cute ;)

DFK and DATY
Kiki started with the DFK as soon as I walked in and didn't stop until I left - still kissing me as I was saying goodbye and going out the door.
Kiki has a freshly shaved pussy and really loves DATY.
It's a real pleasure licking her and she genuinely enjoys it and can get pretty vocal.
You can never be 100% sure with experienced girls if they genuiely come or not, but i am pretty sure she came a couple of times during DATY and sex - either that or she is an Oscar winning actress.

BBBJ
Kiki has some nice oral skills and gives a sensual BBBJ with a slow build up and gradually adding some speed and techniques as she responded to my reactions.
A very GFE feeling about her BBBJ but with some good proifessional skills too.

FUCKING
Kiki is a very passionate and sensual fuck.
Definitely a GFE vibe punctuated by bursts of PSE.
She is very tight, but she is keen and willing and gets very wet, so we had a really great fuck.
Her perfect tits, narrow waist, small hips, and cute little bum are perfect for fucking in any position.

ROUND 2
Round 1 was a long sensual affair so we didn't have much time left at the end, so we just held and kissed and laughed for a while.
Her English is very limited and i speak almost no Chinese but somehow we still managed to communicate.
She then started playing with my cock and had me rock hard and was hinting at another round, but I was feeling so relaxed I was happy to just chill out with her for a few more minutes.

OVERALL
Kiki is very cute and sexy with a great GFE vibe.
She is experienced but still has a very natural, warm and genuine feel to her.
She does have a routine if you are the type that likes to relax and let the girl take the lead and treat you like a king, or if like me, you prefer a more intimate GFE session she is perfect for that too.

Pussyhands
13-07-2017, 11:35 AM
Wow nice one

God I am amazed at the amount of new girls coming into ginza - esp the Chinese girls!

I'll need to get back into it, Kiki sounds like lots of fun.

I have a new appreciation of Chinese girls - I just find them packing so much GFE punch.
Really sets the bar up very high - the way they treat their customers!
I tend to pull the Chinese girls closer for some lovin ;) although they insist on providing service ahhaha

I find Koreans girls more PSE if ur into a crazy sex session :)

If there were awards on brothels, I think ginza would win majority of them

rooter
13-07-2017, 01:57 PM
Yeah bro, the Chinese girls at Ginza have been amazing - quantity and quality.
Not as many new Japanese girls as previous years this year and no new Thai girls, but the Chinese and Korean girls have made up for it.

whoisbad
13-07-2017, 04:36 PM
Hi rooter, its four corners time: how is her look compared by Shella?

rooter
13-07-2017, 08:52 PM
Hi rooter, its four corners time: how is her look compared by Shella?

Haha! You always ask the tough questions bro.
Really hard to compare Shella and Kiki as they have a totally different look.
Both are cute and pretty.
As far as body goes Shella is more curvy and Kiki is more slim.
Personality wise they are quite similar; very GFE and friendly but they can get hot and wild too.