PDA

View Full Version : GC massage shop punt sexy "non Asian"

tuan_87
13-07-2017, 01:50 PM
Recently had a few hours to spare so decided to have a punt. Lately I been going down the coast simply cause it's Cheaper and I been a little low on cash. Called up and asked what kinda girls they had on And got a reply that there's a new girl from nz. Sounds good so I made a booking with her. Rocked up in the afternoon and was greeted by a Cute sexy blonde girl with big real breast. She's legit kiwi with that accent. She's a nice curvy girl . Had a good feeling bout her so decided to go an hour.

Massage started and was predy good a lot better then then most I admit. Attitude wise she was friendly enough and we had a nice chat. She's bubbly and easy to chat too. One things for sure is that she's not planning on sticking Around so you might need to be quick if you wanna check get out. There wasnt alot of erotism/buildup while Face down but she built me up after the flip.

She had a nice long list of extras which to be honest suprised me, I told her what I wanted and she was happy to go ahead With it. Once again can't go into detail all I can say is that she was Had no clothes on and didn't use her hands to finish me off. Ending was the highlight of the hour I really enjoyed it.

The remaining time she continued massaging me then wiped me down. I then Paid her then I was off.

Looks 7/10
Body 8/10
Attitude 9/10
Ending 8/10

Would I return? Yes and I do recommend. If You like hot young caucasian girls with large breast might be worth a visit.

I love the vfm the gc has to offer. Girls up there seem to do a lot more for less money. In brissy my Asian regular would want $120 for the extras I got. At the coast it only Cost me $70 and this girl was "non Asian" and hotter younger etc

reddoor
13-07-2017, 02:16 PM
"If You like hot young girls with large breast might be worth a visit." haha like there is someone who doesnt.
Great report man.

rockbreaker
13-07-2017, 06:13 PM
It sounds like the value is even better than Sydney! Lol

PuntMeat
14-07-2017, 04:11 AM
Haha man, where was this.. you can't write a report like that and keep it to yourself.

Beau
16-07-2017, 06:12 PM
What ? A young caucasian who doesn't charge like a wounded bull and act like a prized
goldfish . I like to see that !!

mman69
17-07-2017, 09:59 PM
yea at least tell us the shop of give clues

gundamsux
17-07-2017, 10:55 PM
Goldie local here. Pm me please. I'll share my finds too.

benchen2209
23-07-2017, 05:12 PM
would love to know the shop if you don't mind pm

tuan_87
23-07-2017, 11:34 PM
Shit my inbox was full.. sorry those who tried to pm.

jacks_sparrows
24-07-2017, 03:34 PM
nice one, sounds like i'm due for a GC visit

benchen2209
30-07-2017, 03:19 PM
Shit my inbox was full.. sorry those who tried to pm.

i think i'm too noob to pm?