PDA

View Full Version : mermaid massage formely toby

mman69
13-07-2017, 06:18 PM
Was down that way yesterday and dropped in to this shop ,great layout lol even got atm in lobby .
Got random girl Tina had no booking $30 for massage led in to nice room mirror on wall looked clean and fresh .
This girl looked hot as if you picture the Japaneses GAL type form JAV or Nana from HD for those that know .
So got ok massage bit of tickle then everything could want for a standard finish for $70 which is a bit dear for GC but i was not in the mood to haggle and i had to see this girl in her full glory .
Wow was pleased finish was good not best but good could get better with repeat trips ,but again great body.

Address: 2558 Gold Coast Hwy, Mermaid Beach QLD 4218

http://goldcoast.cracker.com.au/BodyRubs/55266069-today-new-asian-young-sexy-beautiful-from-japan-hong-kong-taiwan-professional-pr/16135867

simplepleasure
13-07-2017, 09:54 PM
I was there just recently. It was shit punt. The girl was ice queen. Yeah short skirt but fucked attitude. Cut time short. Did not bother with extra. What a waste of time and money. Crossed the road to she another shop. Not as attractive but what great service.

I think mermaid massage is a waste of time. There are a LOT better places within walking distance.

mman69
13-07-2017, 11:13 PM
well like we all know punting is hit and miss i could not complain about my visit

johninsurfers
14-07-2017, 08:04 AM
I was there just recently. It was shit punt. The girl was ice queen. Yeah short skirt but fucked attitude. Cut time short. Did not bother with extra. What a waste of time and money. Crossed the road to she another shop. Not as attractive but what great service.

I think mermaid massage is a waste of time. There are a LOT better places within walking distance.

Was that the shop with the yellow sign? Do you remember who you saw? Any reviews?

ococpunt
22-07-2017, 06:09 PM
used to go there when it was Toby's, new owner certainly fuked it up

saw Jap girl, wasn't interested in massage at all, was good looking enough for option 2 in the first visit, and I regretted a few minutes later, shitty attitude and was mumbling to herself all the time, never gone back there again, better to take a dive elsewhere, GC used to be full of surprises :(

Maddona
22-07-2017, 07:40 PM
Yes I've tried the place on the opposite side of the road a few months back. Really nice Korean girl and happy to assist - can't remember her name. Maybe Cindy - long blinding hair. Awesome I day - size 6? ? I did a crawl this day and checked probably 4 shops in the area and she was def at the top of the list.