PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Brothel Guide 2015-2017 My experiences as a full time punter

Pussyhands
14-07-2017, 07:09 PM
I have decided to write my opinions on different brothels I have been to and provide a short ranking.

Contents:

Introduction
How to use this guide
The Brothels
Honourable Mentions
My opinion on Ranking (from 16/05/2015 to 14/07/17)

1. Introduction:

I was 32 doing my Master’s degree and have enjoyed a successful career. Was still a virgin and been day gaming to try and get laid. It was pretty hectic as I have no idea “how to women”. After doing it for a while and going out with girls, I realised how much I disliked dating. It was starting to impact on my mental health and general wellbeing. Faster forward the sexual frustration, I finally decided to hit up a brothel in middle of May 2015. Friend of mine took me to the best joint in town, Stilettos and there began my adventures as a man whore =D

2. How to use this guide:

I have decided to score brothels on the below points, from a scale 1- 10:

Staff (how nice they were, how accommodating)
Decor (the furnishing)
Quality of girls (my objective views, I like slim, young girls)
Quality of service (views on the service girls gave)
Overall GFE (overall the level of GFE provided by the place)
Overall PSE (overall the level of PSE provided by the place)

3. Brothels:

I will review brothels in as much of a chronological order as possible and lump a few categories together

Stilettos (Pricing 400/hour; 50 for kissing; rest discuss with girl):

Staff: 7/10 (pretty standard, no bad points)
Décor: 10/10 (5 star hotel, very high class)
Quality of girls: 8/10 (Varies, however, mainly Western girls)
Quality of service: 3-8/10 (One girl ripped me off but lots more made up for it)
Overall GFE: 7/10 (Again average to fantastic GFE experience)
Overall PSE: 6-10/10 (Had some crazy PSE sessions here)

I think Stiletto does offer a wide range of girls and experiences, best to call and ask for recommendations. I have had one or two dud punts, however, 90% of it was very positive.

Liaisons (Pricing 340/hour; no extras for kissing but ask girl in intro):

Staff: 4-8/10 (One rude staff rush me out the door as I didn’t see a girl I like)
Décor: 7/10 (Some rooms seem like motel, new rooms like 4 star hotel)
Quality of girls: 4-9/10 (More of a mixed bag, mainly Western girls)
Quality of service: 5-9/10 (Around average to fantastic service)
Overall PSE: 5/10 (Some PSE here, nothing too mind blowing yet..)

In my opinion, Liaisons is the best value for money for western girls. No horrible punts, I think this is solid place to be. I only went to Golden Apple a few times, so I won’t say too much. It is a point or 2 below Liaisons, on average.

Cleopatra’s (Pricing 320/hour; 50 extra for kissing rest discuss with girl):

Staff: 9/10 (One of best customer serviec)
Décor: 9/10 (Modern furnishing rivalling Stilettos)
Quality of girls: 4-9/10 (Great variety all shapes and sizes and cultures!)
Overall GFE: 8/10 (Great GFE)
Overall PSE: 5/10 (Not asked for PSE here)

This is the cheaper alternative to Stilettos, the down side being it is far from Sydney. In my opinion, if I was closer, I would be hitting this place up more. Definitely should at least go once and see the service, girls, and room. It is great!

Infinite Bordello (Pricing 160 - 230/hour; price dictates service in general 1 hour is 2 shots):

Staff: 8/10 (One girl ripped me off and staff gave me around back)
Décor: 7/10 (Same as Liaisons – Motel to 4 star hotel)
Quality of girls: 4-9/10 (More of a mixed bag, mainly Asian)
Quality of service: 5-8/10 (Around average to great service)
Overall PSE: 5/10 (Haven’t had PSE here, leaving it as 5)

I think this place mirrors Liaisons in terms of pricing, but for Asian girls. The key point is, at 230 per hour, CIM is included – but only 2 shots for the hour. Again ask girl in intro what service they provide as it is broken down into Standard to Diamond service. I think this place is great to cater for North Shore folks. If you haven’t tried it, you should. It is my go to place if I am feeling lazy :)

Ginza (Pricing 280-300/hour; Go diamond service for the works):

Staff: 8/10 (Always a welcoming sight, very busy though)
Décor: 9/10 (Modern furnishing as well)
Quality of girls: 6-9/10 (Great selection of Asian girls, lots of stunners too)
Quality of service: 9/10 (They don’t call it Ginza service for nothing)
Overall GFE: 9/10 (Great GFE)
Overall PSE: 8/10 (Great PSE)

This is the Stilettos of Asian girls, I don’t know how to put it but the Chinese girls gives such good GFE and the Korean girls excel in PSE. Not that either can’t do both GFE and PSE, just my experience had been the above. Although the girls offering diamond service can charge under 300 per hour, the service is so good that I think it is 300 dollars’ worth – any leftover I give to the girls (as long as I can remember!)

4. Honourable Mentions:

I have been to Marrickville and other 100-160 / Hour places. They aren’t bad, but you would really only go if you strapped for cash. It is more of a mixed bag of service and quality of girls.
Agencies I have tried LateNightBabes and Atlantic – Both highly recommended.
I have been to Thailand’s punting scene as well, it is okay for the price. Had some great punts and some duds.
Definitely looking for Germany punt in the distant future.

5. Ranking:

I am basing the ranking on Value for service and quality of girls, I have been to lots of other shops too but I am only writing about the main contenders.

1. Ginza (best price for service, great staff, and girls)

2. Liaisons (great selection of Western girls with good service)

3. Cleopatra’s (would be above Liaisons if it wasn’t so far away!)

4. Stilettos (very strong contender, if I was raking in more cash I would be living here)

5. Infinite Bordello (do not underestimate this Asian shop, this is one of the best – if not the best, value for money)

Well there you have it, my punting experience in a nutshell.

Christmas
14-07-2017, 07:48 PM
와~ 와~ 와~ 42 is ranked top 5 :D :D :D thank you!!~~~~ will work harder!!

Lenka_X5
14-07-2017, 08:08 PM
Most beautiful girls are in 5* and Stiletto. So pretty....

Alex T Bear
14-07-2017, 08:18 PM
I have decided to write my opinions on different brothels I have been to and provide a short ranking.

Contents:

Introduction
How to use this guide
The Brothels
Honourable Mentions
My opinion on Ranking (from 16/05/2015 to 14/07/17)

1. Introduction:

I was 32 doing my Master’s degree and have enjoyed a successful career. Was still a virgin and been day gaming to try and get laid. It was pretty hectic as I have no idea “how to women”. After doing it for a while and going out with girls, I realised how much I disliked dating. It was starting to impact on my mental health and general wellbeing. Faster forward the sexual frustration, I finally decided to hit up a brothel in middle of May 2015. Friend of mine took me to the best joint in town, Stilettos and there began my adventures as a man whore =D

2. How to use this guide:

I have decided to score brothels on the below points, from a scale 1- 10:

Staff (how nice they were, how accommodating)
Decor (the furnishing)
Quality of girls (my objective views, I like slim, young girls)
Quality of service (views on the service girls gave)
Overall GFE (overall the level of GFE provided by the place)
Overall PSE (overall the level of PSE provided by the place)

3. Brothels:

I will review brothels in as much of a chronological order as possible and lump a few categories together

Stilettos (Pricing 400/hour; 50 for kissing; rest discuss with girl):

Staff: 7/10 (pretty standard, no bad points)
Décor: 10/10 (5 star hotel, very high class)
Quality of girls: 8/10 (Varies, however, mainly Western girls)
Quality of service: 3-8/10 (One girl ripped me off but lots more made up for it)
Overall PSE: 6-10/10 (Had some crazy PSE sessions here)

I think Stiletto does offer a wide range of girls and experiences, best to call and ask for recommendations. I have had one or two dud punts, however, 90% of it was very positive.

Liaisons (Pricing 340/hour; no extras for kissing but ask girl in intro):

Staff: 4-8/10 (One rude staff rush me out the door as I didn’t see a girl I like)
Décor: 7/10 (Some rooms seem like motel, new rooms like 4 star hotel)
Quality of girls: 4-9/10 (More of a mixed bag, mainly Western girls)
Overall PSE: 5/10 (Some PSE here, nothing too mind blowing yet..)

In my opinion, Liaisons is the best value for money for western girls. No horrible punts, I think this is solid place to be. I only went to Golden Apple a few times, so I won’t say too much. It is a point or 2 below Liaisons, on average.

Cleopatra’s (Pricing 320/hour; 50 extra for kissing rest discuss with girl):

Staff: 9/10 (One of best customer serviec)
Décor: 9/10 (Modern furnishing rivalling Stilettos)
Quality of girls: 4-9/10 (Great variety all shapes and sizes and cultures!)
Overall GFE: 8/10 (Great GFE)
Overall PSE: 5/10 (Not asked for PSE here)

This is the cheaper alternative to Stilettos, the down side being it is far from Sydney. In my opinion, if I was closer, I would be hitting this place up more. Definitely should at least go once and see the service, girls, and room. It is great!

Infinite Bordello (Pricing 160 - 240/hour; price dictates service in general 1 hour is 2 shots):

Staff: 8/10 (One girl ripped me off and staff gave me around back)
Décor: 7/10 (Same as Liaisons – Motel to 4 star hotel)
Quality of girls: 4-9/10 (More of a mixed bag, mainly Asian)
Quality of service: 5-8/10 (Around average to great service)
Overall PSE: 5/10 (Haven’t had PSE here, leaving it as 5)

I think this place mirrors Liaisons in terms of pricing, but for Asian girls. The key point is, at 240 per hour, CIM is included – but only 2 shots for the hour. Again ask girl in intro what service they provide as it is broken down into Standard to Diamond service. I think this place is great to cater for North Shore folks. If you haven’t tried it, you should. It is my go to place if I am feeling lazy :)

Ginza (Pricing 280-300/hour; Go diamond service for the works):

Staff: 8/10 (Always a welcoming sight, very busy though)
Décor: 9/10 (Modern furnishing as well)
Quality of girls: 6-9/10 (Great selection of Asian girls, lots of stunners too)
Quality of service: 9/10 (They don’t call it Ginza service for nothing)
Overall GFE: 9/10 (Great GFE)
Overall PSE: 8/10 (Great PSE)

This is the Stilettos of Asian girls, I don’t know how to put it but the Chinese girls gives such good GFE and the Korean girls excel in PSE. Not that either can’t do both GFE and PSE, just my experience had been the above. Although the girls offering diamond service can charge under 300 per hour, the service is so good that I think it is 300 dollars’ worth – any leftover I give to the girls (as long as I can remember!)

4. Honourable Mentions:

I have been to Marrickville and other 100-160 / Hour places. They aren’t bad, but you would really only go if you strapped for cash. It is more of a mixed bag of service and quality of girls.
Agencies I have tried LateNightBabes and Atlantic – Both highly recommended.
I have been to Thailand’s punting scene as well, it is okay for the price. Had some great punts and some duds.
Definitely looking for Germany punt in the distant future.

5. Ranking:

I am basing the ranking on Value for service and quality of girls, I have been to lots of other shops too but I am only writing about the main contenders.

1. Ginza (best price for service, great staff, and girls)

2. Liaisons (great selection of Western girls with good service)

3. Cleopatra’s (would be above Liaisons if it wasn’t so far away!)

4. Stilettos (very strong contender, if I was raking in more cash I would be living here)

5. Infinite Bordello (do not underestimate this Asian shop, this is one of the best – if not the best, value for money)

Well there you have it, my punting experience in a nutshell.

Thanks for the report, well written and informative

Pussyhands
14-07-2017, 08:33 PM
I forgot about 5*, only been twice so memory is fuzzy

Staff is 9/10 (very warm and friendly)
Decor is 7/10 (3-4 star hotel)
Quality of girls unsure as I have not booked the busy girls so can't say.
The ones I seen were pretty
Quality of service is 7/10 had a great time, I haven't explored enough to know
GFE is 7/10
PSE can't say....

I think I can't make a judgement on 5* yet only been twice... and not hit up the premium girls like blue before or June that are popular - so can't say much....

It is a bit pricer than ginza so but don't need to book.

I can't think of distinguishing characteristics other than the exceptionally nice and friendly staff (compared to e.g., CIM at infinite bordello for 230 or "Ginza service") - I'll need a few more punts there ESP with the booking only girls to make a call.

From memory a solid place for sure though!

Lenka_X5
14-07-2017, 09:12 PM
Last 2 years in the Asian scene. My best experiences were Diamonds Club Agency dated February 2016 - July 16, and 5* dated January 2017 - present.

A lot of model quality girls. Service also good. T (Diamonds Club) and Kay (5*) the benchmarks for me.

Pussyhands
14-07-2017, 10:58 PM
Last 2 years in the Asian scene. My best experiences were Diamonds Club Agency dated February 2016 - July 16, and 5* dated January 2017 - present.

A lot of model quality girls. Service also good. T (Diamonds Club) and Kay (5*) the benchmarks for me.

Great thx for the tip ;)

Puntingwines
14-07-2017, 11:06 PM
Thanks for the informative and holistic review.

scooper
14-07-2017, 11:52 PM
I think I can't make a judgement on 5* yet only been twice... and not hit up the premium girls like blue before or June that are popular - so can't say much....

It is a bit pricer than ginza so but don't need to book.

I can't think of distinguishing characteristics other than the exceptionally nice and friendly staff (compared to e.g., CIM at infinite bordello for 240 or "Ginza service") - I'll need a few more punts there ESP with the booking only girls to make a call.

From memory a solid place for sure though!
I am also waiting for Blue to come back but I am losing hope lol.

Thank goodness for Ginza !

Beau
15-07-2017, 11:47 AM
Thanks for the tips. Bit expensive for me , perhaps if i can get a good tax
return from my accountant i will try.

plunderpunter
15-07-2017, 04:02 PM
i havent been to many shops and id only hit asians. good to see the places ive visited in your top list

Pussyhands
15-07-2017, 08:23 PM
I have been to a lot of shops (but not all!) these ones are the ones that stick out with some uniqueness.

rooter
15-07-2017, 09:40 PM
Where is 12 Bellevue in this list.

faruk
15-07-2017, 11:26 PM

Anyone know the name of the girl in that avatar?

Pussyhands
16-07-2017, 11:44 AM
Where is 12 Bellevue in this list.

I'll have to go there first :D

I have been to Cowper and one in tarrenhill point so I am guessing its within that bracket which I have intentionally left it as honourable mentions

ebach77
16-07-2017, 11:55 AM
great reviews mate!!

refokkused
16-07-2017, 12:36 PM
lol 12 Bellevue almost scared me off punting when i walked in about 15 years ago

Budgyboy
16-07-2017, 09:26 PM
Im keen to know what 12 Bellevue did to scare you off I've been tossing up lately as I've spent some good coin on some dud experiences lately.

Pussyhands
16-07-2017, 11:07 PM
Im keen to know what 12 Bellevue did to scare you off I've been tossing up lately as I've spent some good coin on some dud experiences lately.

In my experience with the 100-160 dollar an hour punts there are a lot of:
1) older ladies pretending to be 20-30
2) it's just sex not much GFE / PSE (in my experience it's about 5-10% really good punts worth 300/hr. so doing the maths ur better off saving 2 punts and hit up ginza (95% good punts) / infinite boredello (75-85% good punts)
good punts tend to be rare but is not unobtainable (I also been to Hornsby, tarenhill point, Cowper, marrickville, umm and some others I may not remember)
3) straight up guessing - I think it's aimed at mainly pensioner clients and perhaps more rougher clients

Admittedly I have not been to Bellevue but my assumption is that it is within the 100-160 range

Devilex
19-07-2017, 09:28 AM
thanks for sharing mate!! great thread

apepork
19-07-2017, 08:42 PM
Thanks for the share.
These will be on my bucket list for punting. Hopefully once the tax returns are completed it will contribute to my quest

cuteguy
20-07-2017, 07:14 PM
In my experience with the 100-160 dollar an hour punts there are a lot of:
1) older ladies pretending to be 20-30
2) it's just sex not much GFE / PSE (in my experience it's about 5-10% really good punts worth 300/hr. so doing the maths ur better off saving 2 punts and hit up ginza (95% good punts) / infinite boredello (75-85% good punts)
good punts tend to be rare but is not unobtainable (I also been to Hornsby, tarenhill point, Cowper, marrickville, umm and some others I may not remember)
3) straight up guessing - I think it's aimed at mainly pensioner clients and perhaps more rougher clients

Admittedly I have not been to Bellevue but my assumption is that it is within the 100-160 range

If you imagine the $100-$160 range doesn't include young pretty girls or services that may include some GFE as part of the service or aimed at pensioner or rough clients, I would have to disagree with your findings. There are many shops that offer young pretty girls in this price range and where you can receive GFE in some cases if the girl takes a liking to you. There is no need to spend over $300 just to see a young pretty girl these days.

just zilla
20-07-2017, 07:23 PM
Thanks for the info

harrycd
20-07-2017, 08:02 PM
quality content as usual, and your avatar on pp always makes me laugh.

Pussyhands
20-07-2017, 08:18 PM
If you imagine the $100-$160 range doesn't include young pretty girls or services that may include some GFE as part of the service or aimed at pensioner or rough clients, I would have to disagree with your findings. There are many shops that offer young pretty girls in this price range and where you can receive GFE in some cases if the girl takes a liking to you. There is no need to spend over $300 just to see a young pretty girl these days.

Maybe ur a cuteguy that's why ;) more power to you!

I remember a girl at marickville for 160 was as you described but won't kiss at all so ehh then there's a girl at Hornsby 160 per hour and does have it all then left 2 weeks. There was also a girl at tarenhill point too but those seem to be 1 in 3 to 5 punts - for me.

So it's more cost effective in my situation to put down a bit more money to minimise the risk of a punt. Thus far ginza is 95% risk free.

I think 42 gladesville would be a really good place but I aim to blow 3 shots (not always) in an hour so ginza really fits that bill. The bit more I pay really fits my style :)

I guess one needs to know their needs then hit up the place that is most cost effective

harrycd
20-07-2017, 08:25 PM
I didnt realise there was a 2 pop rule at gladesville, but most of us mere mortals dont have a problem with that :o

Pussyhands
20-07-2017, 08:26 PM
quality content as usual, and your avatar on pp always makes me laugh.

Hahah yeah pity I am not that handsome =D

Pussyhands
20-07-2017, 08:27 PM
I didnt realise there was a 2 pop rule at gladesville, but most of us mere mortals dont have a problem with that :o

Only when I am really horny!! I like to have the option and the girl works non stop at ginza!!

I admire their work ethics, it really is currently above that of all other places.

harrycd
20-07-2017, 08:32 PM
Only when I am really horny!! I like to have the option and the girl works non stop at ginza!!

I admire their work ethics, it really is currently above that of all other places.

I think thats the main differences between the two shops, At ginza you know any girl is a fairly safe bet and they all provide 'diamond'. While at 42 I normally get recommendations from Christmas which narrows the playing field a bit and I'm usually selecting from diamond girls only :o

But you cant beat the value at 42 imo.

I havent tried the other 3 shops you listed and I used to live around the corner from stilettos lol

Pussyhands
20-07-2017, 11:38 PM
I think thats the main differences between the two shops, At ginza you know any girl is a fairly safe bet and they all provide 'diamond'. While at 42 I normally get recommendations from Christmas which narrows the playing field a bit and I'm usually selecting from diamond girls only :o

I havent tried the other 3 shops you listed and I used to live around the corner from stilettos lol

Yeah 42 is great on value

I think it is worth trying out

Liaisons: Ava (she gave me ginza service for a hot western girl)
Cleo: Laura or fox (very good GFE) and the facilities are great has good atmosphere
Stilettos: just to experience the facilities (girls I would recommend prob ain't there no more)

targajajouka
20-07-2017, 11:51 PM
There's a 2 pop rule at 42? Huh. What happens if you extend? I guess then it doesn't apply.

I have only been to 42, Ginza, 5 Star and 5 Marrackville; and 42 is comparatively more convenient for me followed by 5 Star, Ginza then 5 Marrackville, and yeah good value.

5 Star is the most expensive, but also a fairly safe bet and convenient for me if I wanted a post-work punt. Ginza takes a little more effort to get to. 5 Marrackville is also good value but it is a trek for me to get to unless I am around the area.

Having said that I have only seen a select few at 42 at 5 Marrackville (2 at 5 Marrackville and they both sometimes work at 42). So yeah....grain of salt.

I've only just realised recently that when Christmas asked who I liked when I was looking for recommendations. lol. Guess I need to 'expand' more at 42....

Lenka_X5
20-07-2017, 11:58 PM
42/5 need more star girls like Ayu. M5 was very good late 2016. Now not the same.

Pussyhands
21-07-2017, 11:02 AM
You can extend at 42 but I am looking at it from a value perspective.

If you happy with 1 - 2 shots then 42 may very well be perfect. That's why it's on my list. The other places do not have this rule hence why I had those comments in my rankings :)

I think it's fair rule for 230 with cim included! Hence why it is in my list.

Those brothels listed are places that I feel have something special that other places don't - there is something that stands out :)

From time to time I like to try a third shot, if I cum then great - if I can't then o well :)

hellwalker
02-08-2017, 02:02 PM
This is great, thx bro

Lenka_X5
07-08-2017, 09:23 PM
Infinite Bordello (Pricing 160 - 230/hour; price dictates service in general 1 hour is 2 shots):

[I]Staff: 8/10 (One girl ripped me off and staff gave me around back)

When you got ripped off @ 42 Glades, did staff actually do anything to address issue?

Pussyhands
07-08-2017, 09:52 PM
Yeah the guys gave me 60-70 bucks back treated as a standard service.

Lenka_X5
07-08-2017, 10:03 PM
Yeah the guys gave me 60-70 bucks back treated as a standard service.

Fair enough with some money back.

Went there on weekend. The quality of girls was very average. Mostly late twenties and early thirties. Ended up with Korean Roti - KPS Queen with bad attitude.

At least management seems ok, if not the girls.

harrycd
07-08-2017, 10:06 PM
I had a refund at 42 ages ago, the girl could only manage 1 round and we called an hour session at 30min so I got the difference back.

42 has great decor, but I agree that m5 tends to have better girls :o

Longan
07-08-2017, 10:17 PM
42 has great decor, but I agree that m5 tends to have better girls :o
Yeah, if the m5 girls worked at 42 and price was the same, there would be little reason to visit Ginza / 5 Star.

Too bad m5 has cum stains on the bed. Changing positions is like a game of minesweepers. Walls are cracked and showers lukewarm during peak hours. The girls are pretty good though.

Lenka_X5
07-08-2017, 11:23 PM
Yeah, if the m5 girls worked at 42 and price was the same, there would be little reason to visit Ginza / 5 Star.

I don't think so.

Pussyhands
08-08-2017, 07:53 AM
There are some beauties at 42, and m5. I think Rockdale has better facilities but is very far away...
All 3 places have average to good looking girls in my opinion. The younger girls there are a few really good looking ones! And the older girls some look great too.

All three are same owner I believe.

As for comparing it to ginza, well I guess there is a reason why it's about 50 or so more - that 50 or so makes it a more sure bet.

When I went 42 early on I found this sexc Singapore girl but has since gone - saw her serveral times. She was a gem, but those gems are rare. It becomes a hassle trying to find gems. I used to like chasing those bargains, but now in my old age :@ I value my time more ahahhah

targajajouka
08-08-2017, 01:08 PM
Went there on weekend. The quality of girls was very average. Mostly late twenties and early thirties. Ended up with Korean Roti - KPS Queen with bad attitude.

Oh really. I was planning to go to 42 last weekend to see Roti, but something came up.

Was it really that bad?

Pussyhands
08-08-2017, 04:35 PM
Oh really. I was planning to go to 42 last weekend to see Roti, but something came up.

Was it really that bad?

i think of u tell management they will give u partial refund - is what happen to me. I paid for diamond and they refund me for standard.

cuteguy
08-08-2017, 05:03 PM
Are you referring to Melissa the Singaporean girl who worked at Rockdale and Gladesville? I saw her photos on a private escort site. Can't remember the site now but the photos were the same.

Pussyhands
08-08-2017, 06:10 PM
Nar was crystal

Wsbird
08-08-2017, 09:32 PM
Good post. Haven't tried 5 star. It is too far from me, but always want to pay a visit though.

Lenka_X5
08-08-2017, 09:41 PM

Was it really that bad?

Yeah, worse experience last 12 months

Also 42 Gladesville roster is filled with 5/10 looks ladies so I don't recommend to any bros.

chusash
09-08-2017, 10:02 PM
Thanks for sharing. I have been to all 5 shops except for Cleopatra. Your experience resonates with me. Stilettos has the best quality of western girls, also the most expense one I have been too, wish I had more $ lol.
The agencies you recommended, LateNightBabes website is not working while there is only one girl in Sydney on Atlantic. What was it like compared to brothel? Have you tried independent escorts?
Looking forward to hearing your adventure in German, I heard there are brothels you can pay can a fixed rate and stay all day.

Pussyhands
09-08-2017, 10:15 PM
Thanks for sharing. I have been to all 5 shops except for Cleopatra. Your experience resonates with me. Stilettos has the best quality of western girls, also the most expense one I have been too, wish I had more $ lol.
The agencies you recommended, LateNightBabes website is not working while there is only one girl in Sydney on Atlantic. What was it like compared to brothel? Have you tried independent escorts?
Looking forward to hearing your adventure in German, I heard there are brothels you can pay can a fixed rate and stay all day.

Cleo is great definately visit it at least once ;)

https://lnbescorts.com.au/escorts Works for me ;)

Atlantic is international agency, girls get shipped around.

I tried a few independents, they are very expensive, done 2 pornos with independents. One expensive (700 or so / hr) with full face filming and another cheaper no face filming (350 / hr).

I think the independents are 500+ so too much for my budget... I have tried a few 450 but it's okay... not as good as brothel in my opinion...

Yeah FKK clubs are like saunas 70 euro entry cover food and drinks then negotiate with girls re price. Usually 80-100 euro 30min from memory...

Matie
10-08-2017, 02:38 AM
Wow making your own films..... Dream girls I must say on par or better than ginza..... But it depends on the woman your seeing.....

Pussyhands
10-08-2017, 07:47 AM
Wow making your own films..... Dream girls I must say on par or better than ginza..... But it depends on the woman your seeing.....

Lol yeah filming was fun, I had clips of it posted on PP within my reviews hahahah it was filmed review

The experience was not as good as going in just punting cause ur thinking about which angle to do and if the camera had good shots etc. makes it into more of a job than enjoying the punt. All in all was an awesome experience.

The porno / film was for my private collection ahhahaha not out there for people to buy lols! I might look into it again, got masks and tripods ;) hahahahah

I think dream girls prob really good but it's still more expensive than ginza for on par service - I wouldn't count them out. When I get a chance I may look into it again.

Matie
12-08-2017, 01:24 AM
Yeah dream girls are about 50 to 100 dollars dearer, but the times I went to ginza I didn't really have a choice who to punt on because I was nearly always the last to arrive lol, so that said at least I knew who I was going to see at dream girls.... Well only seen Lee so far.... Lol seen about 4 ginza chicks all pretty and different in there own way.....

Lenka_X5
12-08-2017, 12:21 PM
Huh. That's a big call. Guess I'll try Lemon then.

I think that is just down to the fact that 80% of the girls there are Chinese. There are only a few that take my fancy.

Easy call as Rotie was a disaster. I never have disaster unless there is serious problem with lady.

Don't be a victim of 42 Glades' clever marketing. They spam this forum with girl info, roster, reviews and even general talk. Best you go Victoria @ No.5 or avoid 42/5. I did review for Victoria as she deserves a glowing review.

Agree about 42 Glades' Chinese ladies. Not pretty at all. Shame really as beautiful rooms but ladies not beautiful. If you want pretty Chinese ladies, 5* is good for it - Fay, Icy, Ruby, Kay, Lucky. Soooooooo pretty + good service.

Actually 5* and Stiletto guarantees good punt. 95% of my punts in those 2 shops range from good to the best experiences I ever tried.

I have noticed some reviews of Stiletto on catch god homepage too but not a member on that forum:(

Porky123
09-05-2019, 12:28 AM
Excellent. Thanks for your work.

sr71
13-05-2019, 06:39 PM
With no intro available you need to be able to trust the website pics /descriptions and hope that After Reports aren't written by shills. Usually turns out OK.

Pussyhands
13-05-2019, 06:50 PM
With no intro available you need to be able to trust the website pics /descriptions and hope that After Reports aren't written by shills. Usually turns out OK.

That’s true for all shops

I find ginza / 278 are good (sometimes girls gain or loose weight)
Some tips:
Look for face shots
Look for lineup (both place have them)

harrycd
13-05-2019, 08:22 PM
That’s true for all shops

I find ginza / 278 are good (sometimes girls gain or loose weight)
Some tips:
Look for face shots
Look for lineup (both place have them)

Whatever you want go off recommendations / AR's from people you can trust.
Having said that, it's still YMMV for instance I did an AR on Lina from Ginza, everyone else and their dog seemed to get DFK except for myself :(
I also highly recommended Kanon but I've had people contact me saying she was different to my AR, I guess we just clicked.

Also Pussyhands, time to make a 2018-19 thread?

Pussyhands
14-05-2019, 06:57 PM
I haven’t explored too much more since 2017, I found that it’s mainly 3 tier based on the chance for high, medium, and low - quality and level of service from girls

My list is debatable though - I put ** next to what I consider best value for money in terms of quality and service

High tier (best chance for high quality girls and great service)
Asian - ginza, 278 (240-300/hr)**
Caucasian - stilettos (can fluctuate at times) (400+/hr)**

Mid-high
Asians - 5 star (similar to slightly more expensive than ginza I think)
Caucasian - liaisons and cleopatra (350 or so)**

Mid tier
Asians - 42g, marrickville, probably Sakura, maybe Roseville etc
Caucasians - kings court? Heard of this place but haven’t tried

Low to mid
Asians - taranhill point, rydalmere

Low tier
Asians - yoko, and such there is one near Costco
Caucasian - there is a 250 for 1 hour joint out west I can’t remember the name

Kogey
14-05-2019, 07:11 PM
I think Kings Court is a massage place. Some offer FS though.

Lostinblonde
13-08-2019, 09:54 PM
hat off to the author

Akeem75
14-08-2019, 06:44 PM
I didn’t know there was FS in kings court. Might need to pay it a visit soon

boater
25-01-2020, 04:30 PM
As I don't like lineups (I can't remember the girl's names after 10 intros, and they often just pop round the corner and are gone in a flash) I tend to go of ARs, pics and manager's recommendations (Jesse at 42 / No 5 is good for that)

For me enthusiasm is the 1st thing I need, a willingness to get involved and have a bit of fun.
If they don't have that, it doesn't matter how beautiful they are.
Once we have passed that bar, I tend to like petite ladies in their 20s who are Ok with English, at least trimmed and members of the 'itty bitty titty committee'.
Bonus points if they know how to please a guy but are not so experienced they have become jaded or settled into a routine.

For this sort of encounter my 'go to' places are Ginza, Ginza Empire, 42 Gladesville and (now - after Jesse went to fix it up) No 5 Marrickville.

Why these?

Consistency - you know what sort of experience they are trying to provide - and they are quite serious about making sure you get it.
Confidence - the roster is clear, up to date, and they do try to use real pics (for pics, I look for ones taken onsite). If 42 / No 5 are using a 'representative' pic they will say so.
No bullshit - they don't lie about who is on or if they are available.
Honour bookings - sometimes have to wait a bit if they are delayed, but don't 'sell' a booked girl out from under you or substitute someone else (without calling to discuss)

Has potential:
244 Paddington - has a great time with Julia (French). Asian ladies I was introduced to seemed more MILFs than 20s. Will likely see all their French ladies. Maybe branch into their Asian ladies when I have more confidence.
Chatswood 60 - Enjoyed Siju the Indian girl, find their pricing somewhat odd.

I avoid anywhere which uses fake pics, wants you to take the 1st lady they have available, want you to pay before seeing the lineup, substitutes a different lady for the one you have booked, etc

Tried 5* on basis of a recommendation here. Turned out the lady did not want to see a caucasian but they did not tell me that - just left me sitting in their lounge for hours while claiming she was 'late'. Treat me with contempt and I won't be back
Use to go to 533 a lot. But they began substituting a different lady for the one booked. When I would ring up to book a lady who was reviewed well, they would ask "have you seen her before" and if I said "no" would often substituting someone else when I showed up. Again - that contempt thing.

I have been reviewing Ginza since 2012 and for a long time (till they went legit) they were my 'go to' place. Then they moved and put their prices up a lot.

After that it was 533 till they started playing games with the bookings.

Since then I have been impressed with 42 Gladesville and their clear desire to move into the top ranks. They are happy to talk about issues and take suggestions for improvement.
No 5 Marrickville use to be very inconsistent, but since Jesse (from 42) went there to 'lift their game' they have dramatically improved. The only place I have been where they seriously interview you about your experience when you finish (well, since "A Woman of Pleasure" in the early 2000s)

So now it is Ginza / Ginza Empire / 42 Gladesville / No 5 Marrickville and maybe 244 Paddington. With these places I get about a 75% to 80% 'hit' rate.
Top ladies (still working) for me are Anna (Japanese) at 42 (http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?94349-Anna-(J)-killer-body-good-energy), Helen (Chinese) at No 5 and 42 (http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?93166-C-Helen-Skilled-Enthusiastic-good-English), Nicole ( (http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?94317-Nicole-(V)-sex-on-a-stick)Vietnamese (http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?94317-Nicole-(V)-sex-on-a-stick)) at 42, Rei (Japanese) at 42 (http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?94855-(J)-Rei-returns), Megumi (Japanese) at No 5 (http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?92904-J-Megumi-curvy-enthusiast-with-excellent-English), Julia ( (http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?94681-Julia-Gorgeous-French-Spanish-mix)French / Spanish (http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?94681-Julia-Gorgeous-French-Spanish-mix))at 244, Jessica ( (http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?93476-Jessica-(C)-PSW-BBBJ-CIM-and-loves-DATY)Chinese (http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?93476-Jessica-(C)-PSW-BBBJ-CIM-and-loves-DATY)) at Ginza Empire (no english), Rui ( (http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?93420-Rui-(C)-not-at-all-what-I-was-expecting)Chinese) (http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?93420-Rui-(C)-not-at-all-what-I-was-expecting)at Ginza, Rebecca (Korean) at Ginza Empire (http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?91642-K-Rebecca-great-combination-of-experience-and-ethusiasm), Yuki at (Japanese) No 5 (http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?93156-J-Yuki-young-enthusiastic-keeper) and Naomi (Japanese) at Ginza Empire (http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?92855-J-Naomi-the-value-of-reviews) - click on names for reviews.

F0x
26-01-2020, 04:59 PM
Tried 5* on basis of a recommendation here. Turned out the lady did not want to see a caucasian but they did not tell me that - just left me sitting in their lounge for hours while claiming she was 'late'. Treat me with contempt and I won't be back

Im with Boater on a lot of these points, especially about the willingness.

But this above point is low for 5* ! Whats the worst that could happen by just straight up saying she wasnt up for it really?

hornedone
26-01-2020, 06:01 PM
poor form. have the premises there been renewed of late? last time I was there a few years back it resembled more of a rundown doss house

Brothelcreeper
26-01-2020, 07:52 PM
Nice summary boater,

I am with you on the most important point. Enthusiasm. If a girl doesn’t have that then the punt will be boring or mechanical.

I am the opposite though with regards to photos, AR’s etc. Almost all photos are fake. Even some of the shops that you say above use real photos, I am pretty confident that they don’t. Most are of “similar” looking girls that the boss had found on the net but us punters can’t really tell if it is them or not.

Also I like a line up. I like to see the merchandise first. Then the fun part is getting as much out of the one hour as possible whilst having some fun.

5 Star - punted there twice and both times it was a very expensive poor experience. Felt run down as well.

Ginza - 278 - punted there four times and 50/50. Two good. Two bad. Expensive but beautifully presented. Don’t like the lack of line up at Ginza as too much of a lottery to pay $300 and “hope” that the girl is to your liking once that door opens.

42 - punted there three times. One good, one average and one poor. Expensive. Average decor.

5 - been there twice. Think it is an expensive place and very run down. Like a doss house. Both times had poor punts and princess syndrome seemed prevalent there.

With all of these shops I can’t justify that $250 to $300 hr prices as the service I have received is generally worse than the MILF $150 shops. YMMV.

It is still the $150 hr shops for me. Roll up, see the line up and see how it goes. I reckon over 20 years and many thousands of punts I have a 95% success rate but it has taken a lot of hard work pounding the streets of Sydney to know which shops offer value and which don’t.

My success rates at the above mentioned shops is less than 50% so for me, the maths don’t add up.

boater
27-01-2020, 04:52 PM
poor form. have the premises there been renewed of late? last time I was there a few years back it resembled more of a rundown doss house

Are you talking about No 5 Marrickville?

If so, yes, used to be dump. I actually put my foot through the floor one time there - not impressed. Did not return till recently and they have done major renovations.
Not to the 'Ornate Oriental Brothel' standard of Ginza or Empire, but decent and functional.

We will just have to see how they go at maintaining it.
42 which has the same owners and had the same sort of upgrade - but earlier - they have not put the effort into maintenance and it is starting to show.

boater
27-01-2020, 05:04 PM
But this above point is low for 5* ! Whats the worst that could happen by just straight up saying she wasnt up for it really?

I really don't know.
Maybe they were trying to convince her to see me, but they kept offering alternatives so more likely they just didn't want me to walk out the door without opening my wallet.
They did reach out to me later on the forum to see if they could make it up to me, but that just fizzled out when they went quiet.

No big deal, would just have to have a very good reason (i.e. someone I really wanted to see) to go back.
YMMV

boater
27-01-2020, 05:10 PM
It is still the $150 hr shops for me. Roll up, see the line up and see how it goes. I reckon over 20 years and many thousands of punts I have a 95% success rate but it has taken a lot of hard work pounding the streets of Sydney to know which shops offer value and which don’t.

So got some which you particularly recommend for going and seeing a lineup?
I am a bit reluctant to try somewhere new when I don't know if they are going to try a single lady on me.

Somewhere:

you do actually get to meet everyone who is available,
where they have a reasonable amount of ladies on each day, and
where the intros are more than "someone peeking round the corner and popping out their name so softly and quickly you really have no idea"

somewhere that combined those 3 things would be great.

Labia Vortex
27-01-2020, 06:16 PM
Brothels girls price decor chemistry are all subjective
In the beginning you do the research trying to find a place that ticks all the boxes
Making mistakes are how we learn
The OP has pretty much nailed it
I’m getting too old for more research and I’ve realised that when you’re on a good thing: stick to it
It’s about building relationships with the Mamasan/ Papasan... when they know you the guess work can be largely removed

Brothelcreeper
27-01-2020, 08:31 PM
So got some which you particularly recommend for going and seeing a lineup?
I am a bit reluctant to try somewhere new when I don't know if they are going to try a single lady on me.

Somewhere:

you do actually get to meet everyone who is available,
where they have a reasonable amount of ladies on each day, and
where the intros are more than "someone peeking round the corner and popping out their name so softly and quickly you really have no idea"

somewhere that combined those 3 things would be great.

Taylor’s Lidcombe
102 Ballandella Road Pendle Hill
27 Christina Road Villawood. Be persistent as they come one by one but ask to see them all
19a Brodie St Rydalmere
7 Cowper St Rydalmere
Sydenham shops

boater
27-01-2020, 09:15 PM
Taylor’s Lidcombe
102 Ballandella Road Pendle Hill
27 Christina Road Villawood. Be persistent as they come one by one but ask to see them all
19a Brodie St Rydalmere
7 Cowper St Rydalmere
Sydenham shops

Thanks Creep

Would you be able to give a thumbnail of each?
What sort of ladies they have?
What sort of setup?

Much appreciated