PDA

View Full Version : Question How did your punting career start? First cracking punts

Redders
15-07-2017, 12:50 AM
Anyone got details of the their best and worst? MY best was when I was actually first on the scene not long in to things. At first I actually thought that punting was maybe just an urban myth. After my first experience, I think I then thought that it was something really unique that I was offered. I think before hand I had been
to a combination of completely legit places and places where others were on offer, and I was just too much of a dumb-ass or nervous to proposition the girls. I had been to brothels before, but the putting experience was different

Then I went to one place, where the girl was giving off some pretty strong message, and I still didn't pick up, but when I returned she made it pretty obvious. It was my first truly cracking punt and still remains one of my best ever. At quite a little known place too. It still exists but I think the girl moved on, and subsequent punts haven't been great there. I can't believe how little I was a wake up to things before this and the range of different places!

As I didn't have a gf at the time, I became addicted for a while haha. Racking up punt after punt. Like opening a god-damn Pandora's box. To this day I still finding the excitement and randomness of a punt at and unknown place appealing. I find brothels quite mechanical by comparison and I look at the god-damn after reports from the Sydney section, and I can't believe what I am hearing.

Anybody else got stories of when the penny fully-dropped and they had their first great punt?

reddoor
15-07-2017, 02:11 AM
A damn Pandora's Box alright. Funny that,of all the dozens of girls ive seen ive never meet one called Pandora. That would b a great name for a sultry hot asian babe. My first i think was in a pop up joint near o'keefe st woolloongabba. A hot aussie girl named Jasmida about 19. Once i got into the room it was a baptism of fire as i wasnt much older than her. A bit of Dfk,some BJing and the rest of the half hour was pumping her stupid as 20 something yr old guys do. All for the princely sum of about $80.
I particularly remember her beautiful waxed pussy, not so common back then so it burnt itself into my memory.
To b honest it wasnt exactly a legal massage shop but was the wind that filled my sails to send me on my journey.
As far as worst goes who knows, just so many.

Redders
15-07-2017, 02:21 AM
A damn Pandora's Box alright. Funny that,of all the dozens of girls ive seen ive never meet one called Pandora. That would b a great name for a sultry hot asian babe. My first i think was in a pop up joint near o'keefe st woolloongabba. A hot aussie girl named Jasmida about 19. Once i got into the room it was a baptism of fire as i wasnt much older than her. A bit of Dfk,some BJing and the rest of the half hour was pumping her stupid as 20 something yr old guys do. All for the princely sum of about $80.
I particularly remember her beautiful waxed pussy, not so common back then so it burnt itself into my memory.
To b honest it wasnt exactly a legal massage shop but was the wind that filled my sails to send me on my journey.
As far as worst goes who knows, just so many.

Holy heck reddoor! That is quite an account. $80 mate? How long ago was this? Where can I find a place like this now?

brownwallaby
15-07-2017, 03:59 AM
Holy heck reddoor! That is quite an account. $80 mate? How long ago was this? Where can I find a place like this now?

my latest 'pumping' session cost me $85 all up for half hour. Met her 3 times all the same. A cute Japanese less than half my age. Good experience but not the best. Sadly she's now gone and not replaced yet. No need to mention where, it's very obvious

Soupy
15-07-2017, 09:24 AM
My first punt was a mixture of nervousness
excitement and overall pretty forgettable.
Punt 2 through to about 14 happened with a brown skinned goddess from Mauritius over a three week period..... I was delirious.
I was late 30's she 23 and we were living together after 6 weeks, one of those strange instant mutual attractions that life sometimes brings.
I got pissed two years later at a party and banged one of her friends and fucked it up.
I been punting ever since.

brownwallaby
15-07-2017, 11:22 AM
My first punt was a mixture of nervousness
excitement and overall pretty forgettable.
Punt 2 through to about 14 happened with a brown skinned goddess from Mauritius over a three week period..... I was delirious.
I was late 30's she 23 and we were living together after 6 weeks, one of those strange instant mutual attractions that life sometimes brings.
I got pissed two years later at a party and banged one of her friends and fucked it up.
I been punting ever since.

wouw!! another epic story .... Is it in your subconscious mind that you do punting wishing to discover another goddess?

Soupy
15-07-2017, 11:39 AM
I dare say my behavior would keep a psychologist
in work for about 10 years haha
Truthfully prolly just punishing myself

bigbob
15-07-2017, 07:36 PM
my first punt was like 40 years ago
first massage then sex on the floor

reddoor
15-07-2017, 07:41 PM
Many yrs ago mate. Things were different then. No chance of that in todays scene im affraid.

ebach77
16-07-2017, 11:33 AM
5 years ago, needed a massage. Rest is history

blas
16-07-2017, 06:49 PM
Was getting a massage. Weating boxer shorts was a thing I did back then. She was giving me some signs with stray fingers when doing my upper thighs. Turned over and realised I was hard so kept my eyes shut for a while then eventually opened them when it went down. Saw her face about 5cm from my cock looking up my shorts. Haha damn pervert.

I laughed and said "You can touch it if you like!"

I was young and better looking back then. Only massage with happy ending I've ever got for free in a shop. Probably the best for that reason alone.