PDA

View Full Version : Ginza C Kiki another great punt at Ginza

xboyx
15-07-2017, 05:19 PM
Chinese girls keep coming to Ginza. Each girl is different and brings different exciting things to the table and Kiki is one of those greats.

Kiki is an attractive young girl from China. Her English is limited but enough to communicate.
Her photos are the website is similar to how she looks like in real life.

I didn't know her name on her first day so only wrote this AR after she was given a name.
I think I was her last customer of that day.

Kiki is slim, early 20s. Very nice body, a nice set of boobs, she's shaven down there if I remember correctly. She's not overly excited and genuine girl to be with.

She's got nice legs. Legs are probably one of the best attributes for girls I think.

After greeting, we started off with some kissing then undressing. Washed off and we went for the bed. She gave me some BBBJ which is always nice to have.
The session got really excited when she's got some DATY. She seems to enjoy it so much that her body gave some strong reaction. She said she was coming during DATY and sex, not sure if it's real or fake but who cares, it was fascinating.

The sex was unforgettable, I managed a few positions and we were over the moon. I was banging her from behind and she was enjoying as much as I do. She seems to have come a few times. WL are harder to come I think cuz they have sex too often, can't tell if it's real or fake anymore.

Kiki is definitely worth a visit. Have visited Ginza 3 times already this week, was about to go for a fourth but had to hold myself off to keep my dick in the pants.