PDA

View Full Version : Question fav position to finished off your rnt session !!!

woods23
15-07-2017, 10:02 PM
Any one has any fav weird positions to share to finished off a good session.
My is -
No.1 flat iron asslide ...cum very fast !!! 5 to 10 mins
No. 2 69...fast !!!
No.3 lay on table...take for ever lol...
Pretty normal for me ;)

BlackToad
15-07-2017, 10:51 PM
I've tried standing next to the girl while she jerks me off for something different. You get a lot of skin contact that way too.

RNT4LIFE
15-07-2017, 11:40 PM
Both of us laying on the table, DFKing, playing with her tits, while she's jerking me off. Nothing fancy.

Nejums
16-07-2017, 12:22 AM
So long as any part of my body is touching her pussy.

Sam88
16-07-2017, 12:26 AM
great thread !!

1. for me intense cockslide, girl on top sliding my cock with their pussy while i grab those tits
2. Spanish on top and cum on those tits with a fair bit getting into their mouth/face
3. ass slide, personally prefer standing doggy or if they have a huge booty, them down on their stomach and bang them hard
4. 69 position, grabbing those tits and licking that pussy while she HJ me off

:shout:

woods23
16-07-2017, 12:43 AM
great thread !!

1. for me intense cockslide, girl on top sliding my cock with their pussy while i grab those tits
2. Spanish on top and cum on those tits with a fair bit getting into their mouth/face
3. ass slide, personally prefer standing doggy or if they have a huge booty, them down on their stomach and bang them hard

Nice lol looks like you having so serious fun out there man.
:smile:

Sam88
16-07-2017, 01:17 AM
have to think of creative ways instead of just HJ ! ;)

eltran
16-07-2017, 01:20 AM
cim bbbj.........

Peter69
16-07-2017, 08:59 AM
Definitely 69 whilst eating that hot ML's pussy, that really blows my mind!

AHLUNGOR
16-07-2017, 10:24 AM
great thread !!

2 and 3 for sure, not into cockslides or 69, may elaborate more on the Spanish finishes later, but certainly getting more Italians in recent times !

There should be one separate section just for inside the shower ......... haha

ebach77
16-07-2017, 10:50 AM
Both of us laying on the table, DFKing, playing with her tits, while she's jerking me off. Nothing fancy.

+1 on that!!! best.

AHLUNGOR
16-07-2017, 12:51 PM
90% of the times !!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3xw2z4ZE41r3si7eo1_500.gif

http://33.media.tumblr.com/7ea6d2b7bf31d69f5325ac248d3da7fa/tumblr_n3blsghcx21subk3mo1_500.gif

http://49.media.tumblr.com/09fe51839ecff2bc51db621dc33783ab/tumblr_nmaepjxBc81rylulro1_400.gif

ML_Lover
16-07-2017, 02:32 PM
Lieing side-by-side, nuzzling her neck, finger(s) inside pussy. (I keep my fingernails short and nicely manicured just for doing that)

If she's hot and wet, I'm hopeless, last <5minutes.

rooter
16-07-2017, 05:22 PM
Lying down on my back.
That is only true R&T position.
Any other position is not R&T

AHLUNGOR
16-07-2017, 06:40 PM
Lying down on my back.
That is only true R&T position.
Any other position is not R&T

Fine by me there brother Rooter !!

Always on my back with my favourite Spanish plays :

90% of the times !!

http://33.media.tumblr.com/7ea6d2b7bf31d69f5325ac248d3da7fa/tumblr_n3blsghcx21subk3mo1_500.gif

http://49.media.tumblr.com/09fe51839ecff2bc51db621dc33783ab/tumblr_nmaepjxBc81rylulro1_400.gif

cuteguy
16-07-2017, 06:58 PM
The first photo would not be the best position since the little friend might shoot his load in your direction. We wouldn't want to have our load on our faces, would we boys? Photos 2 and 3 are fine as long the load is heading towards the girl and landing on her juicy breasts.

My favourite position is to have the girl lying on her back and I'm on her. My friend would be positioned between her breasts for Spanish in the hope of ending with COB. We all know having COF could be achieved in this position. The experienced ML's are mindful of this happening (COF) and try to avoid this position. It's the inexperienced ones that fall to this trap and end up with some load on their faces or neck. Oops...it was an accident!:smile:

AHLUNGOR
16-07-2017, 11:28 PM
The first photo would not be the best position since the little friend might shoot his load in your direction. We wouldn't want to have our load on our faces, would we boys? Photos 2 and 3 are fine as long the load is heading towards the girl and landing on her juicy breasts.

My favourite position is to have the girl lying on her back and I'm on her. My friend would be positioned between her breasts for Spanish in the hope of ending with COB. We all know having COF could be achieved in this position. The experienced ML's are mindful of this happening (COF) and try to avoid this position. It's the inexperienced ones that fall to this trap and end up with some load on their faces or neck. Oops...it was an accident!:smile:

Enjoying your position cuteguy ??

https://68.media.tumblr.com/b790701ebcdadffb96f371f6271883ea/tumblr_nj9sgqw8TW1r3tsbzo2_500.gif

plunderpunter
17-07-2017, 05:42 PM
i prefer her up on me cowgirl jacking me off, probly cause thats my preferred sex pos!

Jerrymerry
17-07-2017, 09:37 PM
Laying on my back playing with pussy or tits

T3rry
18-07-2017, 01:51 AM
Bbjbj then cim lol

Babycat
18-07-2017, 12:24 PM
So tiring and arms are super sore after lying next to client and jerking him. What pop up in my mind is "Omg, please help me to finish him or my arms will be broken!"

punterthon
18-07-2017, 01:13 PM
Usually just lay down, but I'm an ass and tits man and would love one day to work out a way to talk them into letting me cum on them

AHLUNGOR
18-07-2017, 01:44 PM
So tiring and arms are super sore after lying next to client and jerking him. What pop up in my mind is "Omg, please help me to finish him or my arms will be broken!"

Always use two hands Baby!

Plenty of oil, one hand jerking, the other hand play with the balls, give him some rimming and press hard between the anus and the bottom of his balls, if he started to twist and turn his ass when your finger is rimming, he likes that, give him more finger and deeper and he will cum in no time when your other hand increase the tempo !

Try it !

Sam88
18-07-2017, 02:44 PM
Usually just lay down, but I'm an ass and tits man and would love one day to work out a way to talk them into letting me cum on them

Just got to ask mate

Babycat
18-07-2017, 02:59 PM
Always use two hands Baby!

Plenty of oil, one hand jerking, the other hand play with the balls, give him some rimming and press hard between the anus and the bottom of his balls, if he started to twist and turn his ass when your finger is rimming, he likes that, give him more finger and deeper and he will cum in no time when your other hand increase the tempo !

Try it !

Uncle, I can do it while standing, but lying down next to them is impossible to use both hands like what you said. My arms sometimes even too short to reach, T.T
But I tried to practice Leng's techniques last week. Did it slower (normally I do it slow already but now slower), then after he cum, I tried to get him hard again, but then not enough time even though him hard. Anyway, will try to improve next time.

AHLUNGOR
18-07-2017, 04:07 PM
Uncle, I can do it while standing, but lying down next to them is impossible to use both hands like what you said. My arms sometimes even too short to reach, T.T
But I tried to practice Leng's techniques last week. Did it slower (normally I do it slow already but now slower), then after he cum, I tried to get him hard again, but then not enough time even though him hard. Anyway, will try to improve next time.

Hey Baby, I think you might have misread something here, never spoke about getting the punter hard again, that's not the aim.

It's just a bit of after cum service so that the punter can enjoy some tender loving cares as all men do ! Instead of as soon as he cums and the ML would let go , jump off and start cleaning up.

Cheers

cuteguy
18-07-2017, 04:39 PM
Spot on Ahlungor! When a RNT girl appears with large breasts, I have to give this position a go even though some girls might refuse to do it.

woods23
18-07-2017, 07:30 PM
Spot on Ahlungor! When a RNT girl appears with large breasts, I have to give this position a go even though some girls might refuse to do it.

Lol...im now even more keen to go in first after you lots haha . Most ml don't have time to shower.

For the Cum on ass guys is pretty good you don't expect the next guy to lick her bum cheek do you hehe ?:question:

rooter
18-07-2017, 07:37 PM
... smiling ... ok for the benefit of the pedants smiling is not a position, its an expression

Babycat
18-07-2017, 07:42 PM
Hey Baby, I think you might have misread something here, never spoke about getting the punter hard again, that's not the aim.

It's just a bit of after cum service so that the punter can enjoy some tender loving cares as all men do ! Instead of as soon as he cums and the ML would let go , jump off and start cleaning up.

Cheers
Ah, now I put tissue box near me so when I finish, I clean him gently while he can still grab my bottom a bit more. Not leaving him immediately

AHLUNGOR
18-07-2017, 07:49 PM
Lol...im now even more keen to go in first after you lots haha . Most ml don't have time to shower.

For the Cum on ass guys is pretty good you don't expect the next guy to lick her bum cheek do you hehe ?:question:

Go to 227, tip the ml an extra $20, shower with her, wash before your eat ! I mean lick ....... haha

Sam88
19-07-2017, 12:26 AM
Go to 227, tip the ml an extra $20, shower with her, wash before your eat ! I mean lick ....... haha

i always bite em

apepork
19-07-2017, 08:48 PM
Love ahlungor answers...
But my best position is my back to the WL and her giving me a hug and she whispers into my ear "come back and see me" as I walk away.
Oh the days of Midas when it was the place to go...

90% of the times !!

Alex T Bear
19-07-2017, 10:54 PM
I had an R&T once where the table tilted into a semi recline position facing a full length mirror for part 2! The ML was fully nude and standing next to me with her rather large and firm boobs at face height. I think the best finishing position I've ever had

Eclipsefun
20-07-2017, 02:29 AM
Like Alhungor I enjoy finishing with a pair of big tits wrapped around my dick. However prefer to either do it with the girl lying down or her sitting on edge of the table and me standing. I find spanish on my back (cowgirl spanish?) uncomfortable after awhile and awkward to speed up for the big finish.

I do appreciate a real top quality handjob but it is hard to find and an average spanish session is better than an average handjob. When you do find a girl who can deliver a great HJ (usually a mammasan or but sometimes you get a younger woman with the gift) then obviously just laying down on my back, very little groping or feeling up from me; just close eyes and let her take away my cares.

exstar
20-07-2017, 02:31 AM
Pussyslide two ways:
1. Her sitting on top of me cowgirl style, rubbing her pussy on underside of my cock that is bent back towards me, she works it till I come
2. Her lying on top of me and locking her thighs around my cock so the top side of my cock is against her pussy and I thrust till I come

Both ways I set my self to come just as the head of my cock is right at her hole in the wettest area and come ends up all over her pussy, much messier then a cream pie! I have to say the sensation is so much different to CIM and BBFS CIP

Despite all that she would never do FS..... FFS!

Mmmm memories ... damn I miss her

cmk76
20-07-2017, 08:59 PM
Pussyslide two ways:
1. Her sitting on top of me cowgirl style, rubbing her pussy on underside of my cock that is bent back towards me, she works it till I come
2. Her lying on top of me and locking her thighs around my cock so the top side of my cock is against her pussy and I thrust till I come

Both ways I set my self to come just as the head of my cock is right at her hole in the wettest area and come ends up all over her pussy, much messier then a cream pie! I have to say the sensation is so much different to CIM and BBFS CIP

Despite all that she would never do FS..... FFS!

Mmmm memories ... damn I miss her

Hmmm... A page out of my own book... Number 2 with me on top... Sliding away between her wet lips..

Mepunt
21-07-2017, 02:35 PM
Lying on my back with the girl standing next to me, mechanically tugging me. 😉 Except for 227, that describes 90% of my rnt experiences....

Peter69
21-07-2017, 05:54 PM
Got a CBJ the other day with a ML I've only seen once & while it was nice & had a full 2 week tank to unload it was so fucken hard to blow & took her a while. I thought it'd be great but obviously the less sensitive the worse it is. Hopefully I'll get to fuck her next which I think will definitely be on the menu

cuteguy
21-07-2017, 06:09 PM

Given that the cum could be anywhere on her body and most MLs don't have the opportunity to shower in between sessions, it must make you rethink the idea of kissing or licking any part of their bodies. :surprise:

davies1520
21-07-2017, 11:28 PM
A fav ml of mine, who has, I think, stopped working now, used to reverse cowgirl dry hump my stomach and chest while doing the hj.

Used to drive me wild, perfect shaved snatch right in front of my face, and she was a thai girl with actual curves and an arse so the view in that regard was also great.

Other times she would stand next to the table with one leg up on the table, knee bent, again placing that incredible arse and pussy lips in prime view.

But, and I saw her for at least 30 massages over about 3 years, she never allowed any extras and only very limited touching around the outside of that magnificent pussy.

If anyone has seen bella from 128c willoughby road in the last 12 months (she may just have changed shops) please tell me!

thehound
02-08-2017, 02:48 PM
most of the time either cowgirl or reverse cowgirl, grabbing her tits.

or 69 with a clear view of her clean shaven pussy..

hellwalker
02-08-2017, 06:43 PM
Anal of course!

woods23
02-08-2017, 10:09 PM
Anal of course!

Wow you are a lucky man..damn :)

cmk76
04-08-2017, 10:11 PM
I looove this thread...! For me lately, side face fucking her with one knee on massage bed... 3 fingers deeps in her pussy, lifting it up like a bowling ball...

woods23
05-08-2017, 01:19 AM
I looove this thread...! For me lately, side face fucking her with one knee on massage bed... 3 fingers deeps in her pussy, lifting it up like a bowling ball...

Lol so much to learn....The Master at work...The high difficulty RNT yoga finished very nice:smile: 10/10

nubtubs69
06-08-2017, 01:44 PM
Definitely pussy slide, best feeling and view.

Sam88
06-08-2017, 02:00 PM

oh yeah 3 fingers you the man cmk!!! hehe, i think max i did was 4 fingers lol this girl was wetting the massage bed.....:prettiness:

only once though, not many allowed me to go further than 2-3.