PDA

View Full Version : Question To book or not to book a girl

kronek
16-07-2017, 03:34 AM
Comment has been removed

cuteguy
16-07-2017, 07:40 PM
If you have access to the shop's roster then it may simplify the process for you in making your decision. I always found a roster as being very useful in deciding whether to visit a shop. If you know who is working then you can just turn up and see the entire line up. The problem here is that the girl might not be available. That aside, there will be other girls that might get your attention. The other option is to make a booking upfront. Taking up this option will most likely guarantee the girl for you unless there is a last minute change such as period or she is running late.

The information you are requesting is all on the forum. You have the shop roster and in some cases, what times the girls work. There is the girl description and the services she provides. By reading the after reports you can ascertain if the shops have line ups or waiting rooms as well as commentary from the punters about their sessions.

Good luck with the punting!:smile:

BlackToad
16-07-2017, 10:28 PM
I just had my first punt the other day at 5star.

I'm thinking of going again next time but don't really know which girl to pick! I think it would be nice if I can see which girls are available and choose from there.

When i was lurking i know that shops do provide this lineup. But how does it "work"? How do I know which shop does this and which doesn't? Is it "better" to book or come in yolo, like maybe some girl is booking only? (are there any pros and cons?)

Sorry for the beginner questions :question:

The one time I went to 5 Star they did do a line up for me. No. 5 Marrickville also does a line up. Have not seen one at Ginza. The couple of times I have been to Ginza without a booking they just showed me one girl. Each shop seems to have a diffent process.

5 Star City
16-07-2017, 10:36 PM
We do show you most of our ladies if they are not busy

K Wendy and CoCo no line up

Always look before you choose Bros:miao:

Nejums
16-07-2017, 10:46 PM
Still remember my first time at number 5 marrickville. My first FS punt with Cookie. God I wish I knew where she was now... She was a great fuck.

targajajouka
16-07-2017, 10:52 PM
Ginza definitely does not do lineups. So you will need to revert to go through the pics on their size and read up on the ARs. And you almost certainly need to book at Ginza (say the night before or early in the day).

Lineups are not really my thing but i have (inadvertently) seen a couple at 42 Gladesville and 5 Star. I usually look at the rosters, review the pics and ARs, and pick 2 or 3 preferences and message the shops for their WL's availability on the day and book a time. If my first preference isn't available at my time block then I go for my second preference etc.

kronek
16-07-2017, 11:28 PM
Comment has been removed

ebach77
16-07-2017, 11:58 PM
I like to ask to see all the girls; see which attracts your attention. That way you can book next time and know what you're going to get unless of course something comes up as cuteguy mentioned above.

CunningLinguist
17-07-2017, 12:03 AM
Ginza does do lineups, but only if girls are free, and girls are never free cos they are always booked ...

inmydream
17-07-2017, 12:32 AM
I think depends on the quality of the shop. If they provide real pics and they have good quality girls, I dont mind booking because I know I get good one.

plunderpunter
17-07-2017, 05:40 PM
im torn about this. book someone and be 'stuck' with her if she isnt your type or see the lineup but maybe the best are booked already

Alex T Bear
17-07-2017, 06:50 PM
im torn about this. book someone and be 'stuck' with her if she isnt your type or see the lineup but maybe the best are booked already

If you are going to book a WL/ML for the first time do some research on the forum and read up on reviews before booking. It's not a guarantee of good service but you may get some good insight into what to expect. Just beware of the false reviews

corvus
17-07-2017, 07:02 PM
In a line up situation, Do you guys ever feel guilty or embarrassed for the other girls you don't choose

cuteguy
17-07-2017, 09:22 PM
In a line up situation, Do you guys ever feel guilty or embarrassed for the other girls you don't choose

Not at all. We all have our personal tastes and not every girl that appears in a sexy outfit during a line up will get our attention. It's up to the girls to impress a potential customer and the girls are used to being rejected by the customers.

BongKong
17-07-2017, 10:19 PM

It could be quite the opposite. They may feel relief that you didn't pick them judging by some of the lurkers I've seen at shops haha

gnj
17-07-2017, 10:37 PM
just curious if u guys not interested the girls after line up, will u guys just walk away or just randomly pick one :question::question:

cuteguy
18-07-2017, 01:54 AM
It could be quite the opposite. They may feel relief that you didn't pick them judging by some of the lurkers I've seen at shops haha

In many shops, the girls can see on the shops CCTV who is coming in and decide at that moment whether to go out and greet the customers. However, not all shops grant their girls the freedom to choose.

If you don't find any girls of interest you can just walk away. If a shop applies pressure on you to choose then you shouldn't be placed under such pressure. It's your money and you can do whatever you like with it.

Where a girl is very popular, some customers are desperate to hang around for a few hours until they get their time with the girl. On one occasion, customers were queuing up in the waiting rooms to see this beautiful Korean girl even though there were other girls in the line up. The receptionist advised that some guys had been waiting 2, 3 or 4 hours in order to see this girl. Some guys were falling asleep and it was causing great inconvenience for the shop. Firstly, these guys weren't going anywhere and secondly, the shop was starting to run out of waiting rooms for the newcomers visiting the shop. I found out later from the reviews that this popular girl attracted a considerable amount of negative feedback about her service.

Budgyboy
18-07-2017, 08:02 AM
About the CCTV, I wasn't aware that the girls got to see you then made a decision to see you or not. Makes me feel suspicious as I was recently at a shop that gets plenty of air space here. I was told I'll show the girls with only one girl turning up then told that's it. The service was a real let down for the price I paid, I thought that she was the one picked to see me and she did it against what she really wanted to do. I won't go back there again, my experiences there a few years ago were always good. I'm hoping that's the only time that happens but I'm really aware now and if I get that feeling again I will walk

Littlewonder
18-07-2017, 08:52 AM
As the shop can you meet the other girls even if you have a booking .

Just tell them its so you can decide who to book next time.

I like to meet the girls one on one not in a line up that way you can ask them a question etc

In a line up its a bit like inspecting cattle unless your only interested in looks then its not much help.

beta101
18-07-2017, 09:48 AM
What about 5star? Do you need to make a booking like Ginza or u can just rock up n see a line up? Thinking of going weekdays around 6-6:30. Thanks.

Have not visited 5star for a while now so not sure and I hate waiting in a common waiting room for half hour lol :(

AHLUNGOR
18-07-2017, 10:17 AM
What about 5star? Do you need to make a booking like Ginza or u can just rock up n see a line up? Thinking of going weekdays around 6-6:30. Thanks.

Have not visited 5star for a while now so not sure and I hate waiting in a common waiting room for half hour lol :(

Weekdays 6-6.30pm should be a good time to go and see a line up at 5 Star.

beta101
18-07-2017, 01:52 PM
Thanks man. Hope it goes well for me lol

woods23
18-07-2017, 04:14 PM
Thanks man. Hope it goes well for me lol

My beta...go book Wendy bro. i booked her before but she didn't show up lol :( but they text me early.

She's the best Korean there at 5 star I heard.

Normally you get to see 6 to 8 girls there depends how busy they are.

5 Star City
18-07-2017, 04:35 PM
I like to meet the girls one on one not in a line up that way you can ask them a question etc

If you meet our Stunners 1 on 1

On the 9th Stunner

You wont remember yourself:miao:

beta101
18-07-2017, 04:36 PM
Last two times only two in line up D:

cuteguy
18-07-2017, 04:58 PM
About the CCTV, I wasn't aware that the girls got to see you then made a decision to see you or not. Makes me feel suspicious as I was recently at a shop that gets plenty of air space here. I was told I'll show the girls with only one girl turning up then told that's it. The service was a real let down for the price I paid, I thought that she was the one picked to see me and she did it against what she really wanted to do. I won't go back there again, my experiences there a few years ago were always good. I'm hoping that's the only time that happens but I'm really aware now and if I get that feeling again I will walk

Many shops have CCTV monitor in the common area such as kitchen or lounge area where the girls sit around and wait for customers. As well, many shops don't compel their girls to see every Dick and Harry who comes to the shop. There have been cases where some dodgy shops have sent out a not popular girl to a customer advising him that she was the only girl available. When he decided to walk, the female Chinese boss did a complete turnaround and found another girl for him.

Overall, I find line ups the best. You can see the girls, have a quick chat with them in the waiting room and then make your decision.

woods23
18-07-2017, 05:06 PM
Last two times only two in line up D:
I was there at 12.00 am last time nd still got show 2 girls...sara nd fay.
I picked FAY she has a big ass ;)

You need to be lucky sometime.

sukeong
18-07-2017, 06:55 PM
Yeah it really depends on luck. I went to 5star pretty late once around 11:30 pm on a weekday, got shown 4 girls, but the quality wasn't there. Think all the top girls were busy. A few years ago, I got a good lineup of 7 or 8, with some gems there. But it was earlier in the evening. Guess the shop has gotten busier.

When I booked in advance based on roster pics here and intuition, usually they were satisfactory or very good.

mankind
18-07-2017, 07:53 PM
Definitely line up! There are girls who look good in picture but not in person and vice versa! So if you don't want to feel disappointed about the girl's appearance then go to see them in person! You can ring and ask the shop before you come in to see if the girl in picture is available! Or if you can't see your favourites in the shop then you can walk out!

kronek
19-07-2017, 12:24 AM
Comment has been removed

vitamin
19-07-2017, 05:14 AM
Should i tell the shop that i'm coming to see linup? (what's a better way to say this lol)

or do i just turn up?

Just turn up man. Not like they're going to roll out the red carpet for you, or get everyone ready for your lineup.
It'll be seen as a wasted call to them.

exstar
20-07-2017, 01:45 PM
When you get in just say you want to see all available girls before you even sit down - if they insist on showing you only one then bluff them and say you'll come back later, if they really had more then they will backtrack and go 'oh actually I have another girl she just finished'

Rinse and repeat

cuteguy
20-07-2017, 06:37 PM
Go the shops that have line ups! You don't need to make the request to have a line up at these shops and there are enough girls to choose from at Gladesville, Marrickville or Rockdale. :cool2:

inmydream
20-07-2017, 11:33 PM
I don't know about these line up things these days. I haven't punted that often recently but some of the lineups I saw in some of those brothels were terrible. I only know back in early days of Angel Town or Midas where I could just turn up and would be presented by awesome lineups. But not recently and more than happy just book in Ginza without caring about line up.