PDA

View Full Version : Question Lady gave extra that wasn't requested, didn't ask for tip and I forgot to leave one, what now?

PuntingCanuck
17-07-2017, 11:34 PM
Hey all, this is an odd first post but I have an odd situation that I'm not sure how to handle

I had a great session with a lady at a particular shop in Sydney. Was having trouble finishing in FS so she took off the dome and finished me off with a BBBJ. I hadn't requested CIM so I thought that she would pull away before I finished to avoid taking my load in her mouth as other ladies had done previously, but she wound up just going until I blew in her mouth just in time for the buzzer! After that she walked to the sink to spit it out and didn't mention the tip. I was aware that this is an extra as I had been to this shop a few times in the past but she didn't ask and I was enjoying the moment. We then went straight to the shower to clean up, and between getting dressed, chatting and goodbyes before I left, I forgot to get out my wallet for the tip before I left :(. Didn't even realise until I was quite a walk away from the shop and I couldn't return to get the tip to her as I had somewhere to be immediately after.

Now I'm not sure how to handle this situation, as first, I'm under no impression that I'm so special that she would give me extras for free, and it's probably more likely that she wanted the tip but was maybe too shy to ask and I feel bad about just walking out when she was expecting it. Second, this shop is known to have no issues with banning dudes for this kind of thing, and it is certainly not a shop I want to be banned from! The question is what to do now. If she mentioned it to management I'm probably already on their bad side and may not be able to just book her again and give it to her then. I thought I could message the reception and tell them what happened, and offer to leave it with them so they can get it to her. But if I tell them an extra wasn't charged and she hasn't approached them then does it reflect badly on her?

Wondering if anyone else here has been a dumb arse like me in this situation and if you have advice on what to do here.

Hammerhead
17-07-2017, 11:54 PM
Just give Wilson a call; book her again and give her double tip! Sorted.

PuntingCanuck
17-07-2017, 11:58 PM

Like how you knew exactly which shop it is, haha

wilisno
18-07-2017, 01:23 AM
Hey all, this is an odd first post but I have an odd situation that I'm not sure how to handle

I had a great session with a lady at a particular shop in Sydney. Was having trouble finishing in FS so she took off the dome and finished me off with a BBBJ. I hadn't requested CIM so I thought that she would pull away before I finished to avoid taking my load in her mouth as other ladies had done previously, but she wound up just going until I blew in her mouth just in time for the buzzer! After that she walked to the sink to spit it out and didn't mention the tip. I was aware that this is an extra as I had been to this shop a few times in the past but she didn't ask and I was enjoying the moment. We then went straight to the shower to clean up, and between getting dressed, chatting and goodbyes before I left, I forgot to get out my wallet for the tip before I left :(. Didn't even realise until I was quite a walk away from the shop and I couldn't return to get the tip to her as I had somewhere to be immediately after.

Now I'm not sure how to handle this situation, as first, I'm under no impression that I'm so special that she would give me extras for free, and it's probably more likely that she wanted the tip but was maybe too shy to ask and I feel bad about just walking out when she was expecting it. Second, this shop is known to have no issues with banning dudes for this kind of thing, and it is certainly not a shop I want to be banned from! The question is what to do now. If she mentioned it to management I'm probably already on their bad side and may not be able to just book her again and give it to her then. I thought I could message the reception and tell them what happened, and offer to leave it with them so they can get it to her. But if I tell them an extra wasn't charged and she hasn't approached them then does it reflect badly on her?

Wondering if anyone else here has been a dumb arse like me in this situation and if you have advice on what to do here.
Go back and pay so Ahlungor can call you an honest punter ! ;) ;) ;)

cuteguy
18-07-2017, 01:32 AM
Like how you knew exactly which shop it is, haha

The giveaway is "this shop is known to have no issues with banning dudes for this kind of thing, and it is certainly not a shop I want to be banned from!". The only shop that comes to mind is Ginza.

just zilla
18-07-2017, 09:41 AM

Agreed better to do the right thing next time.

beta101
18-07-2017, 09:52 AM
Give the lady a shout out? Go the way extra mile for her as well.

cuteguy
18-07-2017, 05:02 PM
Agreed better to do the right thing next time.

No soup for you!:shout:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2lfZg-apSA

GJB
19-07-2017, 12:54 PM
Very funny. Enjoyed reading it.

Uptight
19-07-2017, 05:38 PM
What Now!!! LOL, Use the extra cash for the next hooker u see

just zilla
19-07-2017, 06:02 PM

Love it!!!! - When you go back do we have to walk in the right way?

harrycd
19-07-2017, 11:02 PM
Just go back and pay or book her again as was suggested.

I've been to lunch where I've walked out afterwards without paying then realized later and gone back to pay :o

PuntingCanuck
20-07-2017, 12:07 AM

LOL! Classic!

What Now!!! LOL, Use the extra cash for the next hooker u see

We can't all be dickheads buddy

Alright, I got in touch with Wilson and it's sorted. Was all worried about nothing

targajajouka
20-07-2017, 12:35 AM
Yeah but lunch is kinda different to what we're talking about here....

harrycd
20-07-2017, 12:42 AM
I realise that but its the same principle, lets you sleep better at night :p

Uptight
20-07-2017, 11:17 AM
LOL! Classic!

We can't all be dickheads buddy

Alright, I got in touch with Wilson and it's sorted. Was all worried about nothing

Did you sleep well last night? lol

cuteguy
20-07-2017, 06:45 PM

He can get his soup now. :shout:

Roj
25-11-2018, 10:32 AM

�� Ha! Good old Wilson!

xboyx
26-11-2018, 12:35 AM

LOL it was kind of obvious which shop it is, I was gonna say the same