PDA

View Full Version : General talk Smoking WLs

cuteguy
18-07-2017, 01:28 AM
It appears a large number of WLs smoke and the girls that smoke the most are Korean and Japanese. These nationalities who tend to provide diamond services are more inclined to smoke unlike other girls who provide standard service.

I recall one young WL who had putrid breath when she opened her mouth. It was bad smoker's breath and she provided DFK, BBBJ and CIM. I had to tell her immediately that her stinky breath was a turn off and she had to do something about it or I would walk. She got her mouthwash out but I told her it was not good enough and insisted that she brush her teeth with some fresh mint toothpaste. I later told reception about this issue and they advised me that they would raise the smoker's breath issue with their girls.

If you are a non smoker and you detect a girl is a heavy smoker when you get close in the bedroom, would you ask to change girls for someone else who doesn't smoke or just continue with the session?

G$$
18-07-2017, 01:49 AM
I am big non smoker to the point that if I smell lingering cigarette smoke when I enter the room I'll ask for another room.

When it comes to the girl, if I can smell a strong scent of cigarettes on them then yes I would request another girl if I booked them. However in a line up if it's that bad I can smell it already in the line up then I definitely steer clear. It's a bit harder to detect it in line ups like 5 Star though where the girls are all in front of you at the same time in a room that reeks of cigarettes already.

However usually, in my experience, most WL that smoke use mouth wash and have reasonable hygiene so that it's barely noticeable. I can still tell that they are smokers but at least I can tolerate. Also most WL are respectable women and courteous that I am non smoker. At the establishments I frequent at least, although I have had some bad experiences at other shops.

shootermcgavin
18-07-2017, 08:15 AM
I don't smoke, I used to and quit, but I'll always choose a girl who smokes over one who doesn't. It's statistically proven that girls who smoke are better in bed. 40% of the population knows this.

TLDR: If she smokes, she pokes.

Littlewonder
18-07-2017, 08:48 AM
There are a lot of good girls out there that don't smoke so pick a non smoker.

Unfortunately its not as easy when it comes to the room if the let the girls and clients smoke in the rooms, maybe some of the better shops should have smoking and non smoking rooms might be a good business plan.

GoldfishMan
18-07-2017, 09:19 AM
Smokers breath is not nearly as bad as those with gastric problems. Those are the worst. The stink comes from deep within their tummies and it's so bad it usually stinks up the whole room. I think it's because they starve themselves to lose weight. Complete turn off, those.

harrycd
18-07-2017, 06:56 PM
As a ex smoker, Im not put off by the smell/taste as other lads might be.

Though sometimes a girl will offer me a durry :/
Those Korean ones with the ball you bite to make it menthol are hilarious but pissweak.

rooter
18-07-2017, 07:03 PM
Smoker or non smoker girl is not an issue for me.
My experience has been that most girls are non smokers and the minority that are smokers don't smoke in the room when I am with them and if they do have a smoke before they see me they use mouthwash.
You can still taste if a girl is a smoker though if you DFK but that's OK with me.
As long as a girl is smoking hot I am happy ;)

mankind
18-07-2017, 08:06 PM
I am an ex smoker but I prefer Non smoking Wls! Especially when DFK, I know it's hard for them to quit but I suggest they pick up Vaping! it's less smelling and less harmful for their health as well! And save them a lot of money!

Alex T Bear
18-07-2017, 08:10 PM
As an ex smoker I cannot stand the smell of stale smoke, especially if my session is straight after her smoko!

BlackToad
18-07-2017, 08:55 PM
I'm a non-smoker and find the smell of cigarettes on the breath very off putting. That said I haven't really had the problem with smoker smell on ML or WLs. Occasionally there is a faint smell but has never put me off my punt.

Budgyboy
18-07-2017, 10:04 PM
i remember reading somewhere that a higher percentage of girls who smoke give head. I like that statistic, although I am a reformed smoker I still can smell smoke on some girls, it doesn't worry me that much as its never been overpowering. But can I say if the girl did have an overpowering smell of smoke I would let her know, maybe chuck some deodorant on or something but wouldn't stop the punt.

Yogurt
17-10-2017, 06:12 PM
I like smoking wl , its good

tom238
18-10-2017, 08:42 PM
Being a smoker, dont mind it
There are plenty of other reasons a punt can go south, and if a girl smokes, thats the least of the problem

Raybo
19-10-2017, 08:32 AM
Had a few post coital durries with WL's before, all good!