PDA

View Full Version : No 5 Marrickville Dear, dear, dear, oh Deer!

OmniMime
18-07-2017, 11:38 PM
Okay, I have to admit that I do not think it is easy to be typing up several ARs in one go like some fellow punters here on this Forums are able to do from what I observed. And the prefix itself is a like a damned maze in scrolling to find the right one with eyes tricked. Now, a continuation from my last one. And I think I'll just punt once next time (if I survive and return from Perisher Blue, that is)

Where: Prefix tag says it.
When: At some point today.
Who: (Chinese) Deer.
Which: Premium 45.

Ah, finally I get to see this girl again. Only that it really has been quite some time since I had seen her from another place. Good thing i noticed her photos in yet a different shop that happens to be one that I had wanted to try out. Good coincidence I might call it. This girl is not easy to forget at all. If I knew better, I should not have hesitated to go Diamond with this girl, if I could have had better understood how 5 and 42 does their pricing system beforehand. Time for research. Actually, I have never bothered with CIM. Probably should have tried. When she came in, she was pondering on me for a short moment until she asked whether we had met before. Seriously, I did not think that she would recognise me at all. It has been a few months now, however. But, yes she did in the end recognise me. Throwing herself on me, embracing and pecking kisses and whatnot. It was a short conversation in simplified English. She's been learning quite a bit I will add.

Looks & Body
Just as I remembered. Wearing a bikini set,she is made to look absolutely sexy. Skimpy. Irresistible. Long hair. Standing at 155. Slim body (seems like she's getting a bit of a nicely toned abs?). Enhanced, C-D cups. Perfect little round buns. Smooth and soft skin. An exotic face .... that I think that is why she's been given the name "Deer"? She's quite the doe with round eyes, for sure. Who doesn't like a cute doe prancing about in a majestic forest anyhow. And she's obviously light weight. She isn't bushy down below, only scarce. But still a body to have your way with. And young at only 23. Or was it 20? Kind of hard to tell with this one. She looks 18, even.

Shower
Well, to be honest, I needn't spend much time in the shower. But one get imagine how great it would be, to be getting a BBBJ from this little gal. Chit chat continues in the shower whilst she washes my ... already washed body. I stand behind to let junior rub against her. And I let my hands round down her body as if to remember physically of how her body feels to the touch of skin.

In Bed, In Room
At this moment, I was a bit concerned with my level of energy. Like any gents in this Forums who starts work from early morning until late afternoon, not much actions could be done. So, I think to myself, better to see this one on a weekend when I am much better rested. On the bed, I felt that I could just sleep the entire remaining of some 35 minutes left of the session, with her in my arms. But, that would be a waste of money hard earned. Catbath ensues.

Her tongue actions are easily felt, and very sensually. Tilting my head to the side, I took the pleasure of watching from the mirror of her working her way down my body. As she moved lower down to my shaft, BBBJ commences. Ah she really does it well. As I recall my past with her, I do remember that she had almost made me CIM. What a waste for choosing 'Premium'. And I do like to watch her go at it with BBBJ from the mirror. If there was a giant wall mirror at the foot side of the bed, that would have been great to watch.. or even a mirror on the ceiling as well. But, one very embarrassing thing happens. My stomach growls and grumble. I really should have eaten something before coming here. But a good thing was that Deer didn't hear it. And that was an unfortunate sign. Perhaps I need to speed things up so i could get some dinner. CG time. Deer doms up my shaft and commences to CG me. She's tight as I remember. Though, she still isn't able to take the entire shaft in, yet. Her moans are as enticing as I expected. And it is always a great feeling to grab her breast in one hand, and to grab her round butt in my other hand. I find it more wanting when I grab her love-handles. Fearing my stamina on running out, we switch over. We continue in missionary style. She lets out a loud moan when I enter her full-in. Then it was continuous thrusting, whilst she continuously moans.

From the mirror, it was a great sight. With one hand, I hold her butt as if to elevate her pelvis. Thrusting into her then made her moan a little louder. Veering to the side, I continue to thrust into her and watch from the mirror. Then holding her leg to the side, my other hand cupping her breast (with my elbow supporting my weight) to watch from the mirror of us fucking harder. As my climax soon reaches, I lie closer onto her, with my hand holding her butt and onto pounding her faster and harder. Her moans getting louder. It wasn't long until I release my load. We'd had to lie still and rest a little to catch our breath. More so for me rather than for her, actually.

The End
The next time I see her, and I definitely will, I'd book her under 'Diamond' for certain. Whatever, that price category does. And on day that I am not working, that is for sure. For the last few moments after we were spent, we chatted away. She didn't even think that I would remember what she wore months ago when I first saw her. Friendly. GFE. Cute, and sexy. Just like a pocket girl one would love to keep in his pocket. So to speak. Any where this girl moves from shop to shop, I'd follow her. She's one of the gems out there, I'd say. This girl continues to stay on my list of favourites.

Until the next time. Have a lovely evening.

beta101
19-07-2017, 12:23 PM
Lol reads like a love novel!

OmniMime
19-07-2017, 12:40 PM
Lol reads like a love novel!

Does it? I actually tried to combine the pattern of how the popular ARs are done. Kind of looks a little ... uninteresting, isn't it? But, in any case, Deer sure is a nice one to hold and root in any position, eh?

OmniMime
19-07-2017, 01:06 PM
Looks more like your smitten with her and need to start saving for the next trip :-)

I suppose I am a little smitten with her. Although, not getting any wins from last night's $50M Oz Lotto bet didn't help, after checking the results this morning. $50 bucks down the drain. Even though a bet like that is like "finding a needle in a hay-sack" sort of analogy.

Christmas
19-07-2017, 01:27 PM
aiiii ONM i missed you yesterday right? :(
let's deep-talk when you see me next time !

Friendly. GFE. Cute, and sexy. Just like a pocket girl one would love to keep in his pocket. So to speak. Any where this girl moves from shop to shop, I'd follow her.

thanks! thanks!

I suppose I am a little smitten with her. Although, not getting any wins from last night's $50M Oz Lotto bet didn't help, after checking the results this morning.

well.. yeah.. 17m... that's a lot :(
never interested in lottery thing but would be so good if I have 17m all of sudden ㅠ.ㅠ

OmniMime
19-07-2017, 01:43 PM
aiiii ONM i missed you yesterday right? :(
let's deep-talk when you see me next time !

Certainly, but I'll apologise in advance if I make an early exit if operations gets a little busy in your presence at the shop.

OmniMime
24-07-2017, 08:30 AM
Yeah, can't wait to see her again. Perisher Blue had some pretty chinese girls there it made me think about screwing Deer in the snow ;)

OmniMime
24-07-2017, 03:28 PM
ahhhhhhhh i want snowboarding too :(

No pun intended, but there's no assguards that can be bought if you're snowboarding for the first time. Wristguards and kneeguards is as dar as a helmet can be bought in shops. Just no assguard.

gggb
24-07-2017, 05:01 PM
No pun intended, but there's no assguards that can be bought if you're snowboarding for the first time. Wristguards and kneeguards is as dar as a helmet can be bought in shops. Just no assguard.

Look up impact shorts. Sold at most snowboarding places.

OmniMime
24-07-2017, 05:08 PM
"Impact Shorts"? Well, I should have asked about it in the first place :(
I so wanted to doggy Deer today~~ I imagined doing her on snow this morning~~ But my tailbone is a little sore at the moment :(

OmniMime
30-07-2017, 05:46 PM
Oh, dang!! And I just got out of 42 earlier this afternoon! ..... need me some Deer to bang ~~~~

Marrickvill_5
14-08-2017, 11:47 AM
Yeah, can't wait to see her again. Perisher Blue had some pretty chinese girls there it made me think about screwing Deer in the snow ;)

ahhhhhhhh i want snowboarding too :(

Marrickvill_5
15-09-2017, 12:41 PM
Deer is definitely one of the top girls here!!! lol